Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

It is snowing here now,does that excite you?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #170523 at 19,Mar,13 00:09
Is snow a blessing or a curse to you,this will probably be a love or **** thing.

Similar topics: 1.Has any straight guy dream about getting fuck by other Dick or give a Dick blowjob?   2.Penis Sounding   3.which excite you most to fuck a virgin or non-virgin   4.Do female armpits excite you?   5.Heart & Excite?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #285354 at 13,Dec,13 11:52
Go out into the snow and enjoy it. The snow makes things so quiet that you'll be in tune with your heart beat. Listen during the snow storm, It will heighten your arousal.
[deleted image]
By 3fdfd at 15,Dec,13 18:26 other posts of 3fdfd 
a great cock to see out in the snow

By bella! at 14,Dec,13 01:57 other posts of bella! 
Snow is pretty to look at. Snow was great when I was a k!d. As an adult, snow excites me but not in a positive way. Snow adds additional travel time to my already, 80 minute ride to work. The forecast said we should expect 3 to 5 inches, in the metropolitan Detroit area. Hurry Spring!

By #285354 at 22,Mar,13 23:14
[deleted image]
If you live in an area where it snows you have to learn to love it.

By steve3095 at 22,Mar,13 11:15 other posts of steve3095 
Snow in Australia only falls in a few mountain areas. Never in Melbourne. Don't know what it's like to live with it.

By #360973 at 19,Mar,13 06:43
Nup, **** it. Can't stand being at "the snow" because I feel trapped with no way of escape & I **** living anywhere where just a suit or collared-shirt/t-shirt and a leather jacket or bomber is not enough layering
By #124665 at 21,Mar,13 19:02
I hear that. Fuck the cold. I'm the dumb ass wearing only a t shirt and a leather jacket n skinny jeans, all in the name of looking smart and fashionable even though it's 10° and snowing outside

By #194437 at 21,Mar,13 09:19
I love taking pics outdoor and i can take more when it is warm!

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

By #201583 at 20,Mar,13 23:43
I love the snow and the rain. I also love the blistering dry heat of the desert. In other words, I embrace any weather that keeps the majority homebound. It makes the outdoor experience more enjoyable.

By bella! at 20,Mar,13 23:32 other posts of bella! 
Although it might not fall 100% within the topic, Steffi please share the story that you shared with me. I would venture to say that would be a hard one to top.

By #147052 at 19,Mar,13 14:51
I found a snowy white pubic hair next to my cock....does that count?

By spermkiss at 19,Mar,13 05:52 other posts of spermkiss 
Snow? What's that? Oh, yes, isn't that the white flakey frozen water that sometimes falls out of the sky when it's cold. I had quite enough of that when I was younger and living in Ohio. I moved to San Francisco to get away from that sort of thing. Spring generally arrives here on February 1 and by now in the middle of March it's going full tilt. Eat your hearts out, snowbirds.

By pifad at 19,Mar,13 03:58 other posts of pifad 
I'm not a big fan of snow.

Adult Discussion Forum