Recent Posts of member jackthestripper

Topics:

How did you convince them to show you their dick? 08,May,20 13:45
How to ask a friend to compare cocks? 18,Jul,15 18:43
Would you rate my cock please? 15,Dec,14 11:17

By jackthestripper at 26,Jul,20 09:49
While I understand her perspective, wanting to have interesting conversations with people, chat with friends and show her body, and how it can be frustrating to be constantly engaged with unwanted attention like guys asking to Skype or getting an opinion on their dicks (especially guys who can't take no for an answer) BUT, what the hell would you expect on a site like this one? It's like going to a pig farm and complaining that there are pigs and it stinks.

By jackthestripper at 09,Sep,18 00:04
I'm close to charlotte nc but live in sc. anyone around?

By jackthestripper at 01,Apr,16 07:38
comparing.

By jackthestripper at 15,Jan,16 18:37

By jackthestripper at 02,Jan,16 04:30
How does it compare? Xbox360 cd container. /s6jllj4npypwpic.html

By jackthestripper at 22,Dec,15 22:31
icanhazchat.com has a jobud room

By jackthestripper at 19,Jul,15 16:25
sad

By jackthestripper at 18,Jul,15 18:52
Thank you

By jackthestripper at 17,Dec,14 00:06
Lol thanks for the rating

By jackthestripper at 17,Dec,14 00:05
Thank you so much

By jackthestripper at 15,Dec,14 22:12
Thank you. I really appreciate it

By jackthestripper at 15,Dec,14 22:10
Thank you very much

By jackthestripper at 03,Jun,14 00:01
how do i put a pic here, instead of a link?

By jackthestripper at 14,Mar,14 21:51
wait, so your dick got shorter when you lost weight?

By jackthestripper at 24,Feb,14 21:28
definitely a 10...11

By jackthestripper at 07,Aug,13 07:55
I found mine pn CL. we meet once everyone. two weeks or so. the firt time was awkward a little. we jerked each other off at my apartment . the second time we did a 69. when we see each other now. we just take our clothes off, get in bed or sit on the couch and make each other cum. we never had sex. neither of us is really interested in that. would like to meet someone else though

By jackthestripper at 07,Aug,13 07:46
Yup.

By jackthestripper at 07,Aug,13 01:08
Are you getting payed at all? If so i want in :p. seriously, i agree that it's hard to be hpnest without being crude and yes, some dudes do ask for a rating so you're right to get ticked off about it. But what can you do? It's. almostt inevitable to cross or be crossed by a pushy perspn, especially in a place like this. you ban or report people. People though shouldn't expect to be treated with respect if they themselves don't. do thsamewith others. sorry for the mistakes... I'm using my phone to answer.

By jackthestripper at 06,Aug,13 22:25
Well... isn't this site supposed to surpass the nicenessess and go straight to the point? I mean, isn't this place like facebook pnly instead of "face" it's "cock" and/or "cunt"? Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that people here can be rude, but what do you expect? People come here to show off what they keep for theselves the rest of the time . you can do whatever the hell you want, so if someone bothers you ban them. But are you actually surprised that giys want you to rate their dicks on a site that's explicitly (also) made for that kind of stuff?

By jackthestripper at 15,Jul,13 02:56
martinwallace30 if anyone in interested. i'm online now

By jackthestripper at 14,Jul,13 17:32
Who cares?

By jackthestripper at 30,Jun,13 10:19
Nope

By jackthestripper at 26,Jun,13 00:14
The first time i got to play with another cock, his was smaller than mine. after havinng noticed i sucked it and made it cum. the second was with a cock that must have been 9 inches. i lloked at it and then i sucked him till he came. i was more interested in making them cum. their size were different than mine, so i guess... any size?

By jackthestripper at 25,Jun,13 18:54
Mine?

By jackthestripper at 21,Jun,13 21:31
I met someone throufg cl. after some time of exchanfing emails and getting to know one another, we met andt played. It wasn't. without fear. but it turned out well. i guess it's about luck, gut feeling and personal choice.

By jackthestripper at 19,Jun,13 22:01
I always wanted to try to put my tongue between the head and foreskin of a cock like yours... wonder if it's tight. as for mine, please check my page

By jackthestripper at 19,Jun,13 21:56
It is a major turn on. Watching vids of guys cumming, listening to the fap sounds, the grunts, that quick silence before the orgasm, the sound of cum hitting the floor, coming out in jets... mmmmmm

By jackthestripper at 19,Jun,13 21:51
If anyone is intetrsted from SC (south of Ch) pm me please

By jackthestripper at 19,Jun,13 01:30
I wanted to show off and get feedback on the looks of mah dick.

By jackthestripper at 18,Jun,13 09:00
I was 5 with my 8 year old neighbor. We hid in the tool shed outside my house. We sat on the cement, legs crossed, talking about playing with each other as we usually did, or get each other hard (he did most of it, but I liked it). Then he got on his knees and pulled his sweat pants down, along with his tidy whities. "Wanna try something new today?"

By jackthestripper at 15,Apr,13 15:12
Upstate South Carolina here

By jackthestripper at 15,Apr,13 07:06