Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

First Time

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #356397 at 30,Nov,13 12:38
Does the first time hurts?

Similar topics: 1.Friends - Bestfriends - Couple?   2.self reflextion   3.Masturbating - Your Usual Routine?   4.masturbating for the first time (guys)   5.The troubles of a **** Bi Relationship  

New Comment

Comments:
By #131063 at 02,Dec,13 21:16
Note he asks 'does it hurt?'...not 'does it increase risk of disease?; does it create long-term physical damage?; do the consequences put a drain on the health system?; do the consequences of acquired diseases ruin lives, families and finances?; etc...'

The answer is 'Yes, it hurts...and not just the first time...'
By pifad at 02,Dec,13 21:43 other posts of pifad 
He asked an honest question. Didn't say anything about not using a condom. Why do people assume when they don't have to full story? hornybrat has a lot to say and no pics to back anything up.
By bella! at 03,Dec,13 02:22 other posts of bella! 
With all due respect to you pifad, what hornybrat has to say is relevant with or without him having a gallery of dick pics. I would like to think that noname12 is mature and wise enough to explore all possibilities and the "what ifs" related to the "First Time". If all noname12 is concerned about is whether it hurts, then it would be safe to say that noname12 is not ready for the first time and hornybrat has given him more factual information to consider.

Visit g0ys[dot]org to read more about where hornybrat is coming from as well as the other men who love and embrace masculinity but do not identify themselves as being gay.

The website is g(zero)ys[dot]org
By pifad at 06,Dec,13 09:50 other posts of pifad 
Ok bella, I see your point. In my mindset when I answered I was thinking from a different perspective than hornybrat, in that if done correctly sex does not hurt. I didn't see where noname12 implied that that was all he was concerned about. It's an honest question. Regardless of your orientation, sex should not hurt. Disease, drain on health system and all that other stuff about ruining lives, families, finances, etc seems a bit much to lay on someone who asks if "it hurts the first time". And for the record, I'm not talking shit about horybrat. You, bella, know I don't talk shit about anyone on here. I respect everyone.

By JeffinKS at 06,Dec,13 15:27 other posts of JeffinKS 
yes but....

" If all noname12 is concerned about is whether it hurts, then it would be safe to say that noname12 is not ready for the first time and hornybrat has given him more factual information to consider. "

is driving a car scary ?.... well sure you can get badly injured, and that consequences put a drain on the health system plus it can ruin lives, families and finances.... sound silly right? well so did that answer.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

yes we all know that ANY sexual activity whether it's heterosexual or homosexual runs the chance of getting a disease. he just wanted to know if it hurts the first time...
By pifad at 06,Dec,13 18:53 other posts of pifad 
Agreed!

By #66934 at 07,Dec,13 21:19
bella!, I checked out that website, and I have to say that I found it pretty offensive.

Before you just write me off, let me explain myself. I understand many people aren't interested in anal sex. I also understand that there are many ways for two men to experience a sexual encounter without any butt play involved. The site just has a incredibly militant and derogatory to tone to anyone that might actually enjoy it. Most of the prose discussed that it's actually really normal for a man to be attracted to another man (which statistically speaking is true). It also talks about how sexual identity is complex and, for most people, spans a wide array of different kinds of people (something I also believe to be is true). The part I just found hateful was the tone they wrote about "the gays" have ruined male-to-male intimacy and how being effeminate is somehow a crime.

Honestly, I probably be more attracted to the kind of guy that would stumble into this site than most guys at gay bars. I am attracted to masculine men. It's just misogynistic to lump all anyone interested in the actions of penetration together as a bunch of weak, sissy, half-men.

An example from the site: "Most guys have a few buddies that they'd enjoy a long bout of nude physical contact with. However -these same guys would never consider buttfukk'n a bro. That offensive concept doesn't even enter their mind. So, while outwarly they're "anti-gay", --they're actually "anti-emasculation". They'd NEVER BITCH-A-BRO. And they don't want any ASSociation with any group of "guyths" who would. Get it? "

If a fake lisp isn't disrespectful and at least a little hateful, I don't know what is.
By Ray10754 at 08,Dec,13 05:32 other posts of Ray10754 
That site is a big joke in my eyes

By pifad at 08,Dec,13 05:19 other posts of pifad 
It's a damn shame. noname12 hasn't been back in 5 days. Think about that. Here's a guy who asked a question and got a bunch of bull rather than an honest answer. That's just not acceptable and it's down right mean.
By Ray10754 at 08,Dec,13 05:31 other posts of Ray10754 
I my self dont understand why any one would ask any such questions on a sit such as this anyways.
There are plenty of sits that would give a Professional anser to these matters.Not to say that some people here wouldnt.

Adult Discussion Forum