Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

"HeteroFlexible"

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #303133 at 10,Dec,13 18:50
Don't let 'em fool you!

A "HeteroFlexible" guy is just a Bisexual man who can bend his back enough to stick his head up his own ass.

Similar topics: 1.Gay Men in Military Service  

New Comment

Comments:
By JustWill at 20,Dec,15 16:16 other posts of JustWill 
Changing what you CALL something does not change the thing itself. You can call a midget a dinglehopper--that doesn't make it any less midgetty.

By #436014 at 17,Dec,15 19:59
What is the sub-category label for someone who is pansexual, usually prefers women other things being equal, but would much rather play with a cute hung twink with sweet personality (unicorn?) than a morbidly obese walmarty woman in her 50s. What do you label a semi-gay guy who would much rather bang a young way-hot chick rather than a short-dick 300-pound grandpa?
By JustWill at 20,Dec,15 16:13 other posts of JustWill 
Bisexual

By weewilly at 20,Dec,15 16:11 other posts of weewilly 
Guys having sex with guys claiming to be "straight" make all labels pointless to me. I like "heteronormative" just as a word.

By #436014 at 16,Dec,15 20:02
"heteroflexible" is a term to comfortably ease latently cock-crazy bisexual or pansexual men into the world of cock. btw google up "bro job" (just learned the term recently) and there are articles on how there's a hot budding epidemic of sexual congress between bros on the down low and how more and more people realize this is happening (just not out in the open the way hot girl-girl action is -- not yet anyway -- it might take another generation before non-gay guys can openly and comfortably discuss how awesome it is to suck cock).
By JustWill at 16,Dec,15 21:10 other posts of JustWill 
Here's what I don't get:
A guy who normally has sex with women REALLY wants to suck a dick.
He understands that only GUYS have dicks.
He also knows that the term for people who have sex with both genders is BISEXUAL.
Because he doesn't want to be a nasty, perverted,filthy BISEXUAL (gawd forbid), he just drives himself crazy beating-off and fantasizing about cocksucking...but never acts on it.
THEN,he hears the term "HETEROFLEXIBLE" (which, oddly enough, means...um...people who have sex with both genders)and he thinks "Hot diggity-damn! That's EXACTLY what I am!"
And he promptly goes out and gobbles cock until he lapses into a cum-coma.
All the while, he contentedly thinks to himself "That was AWESOME! At least I ain't no filthy BISEXUAL."
By bella! at 16,Dec,15 21:31 other posts of bella! 
A cum-coma? Is there a treatment are you hospitalized? Don't just toss out a term or condition and think that it's not going to throw mankind into a tizzy!
By #436014 at 16,Dec,15 22:26
a cum-coma sounds way hot. as for labels, seems bicurious is another "comfort zone" word, and then there are the weirdos who say they're straight but like to get blown or fucked by a guy or even blow or fuck a guy, that I don't understand. it might be hot as fuck, but it doesn't sounds "straight" to me.

By JustWill at 17,Dec,15 18:52 other posts of JustWill 
You know the lethargy that hits shortly after consuming a big Thanksgiving dinner? A cum-coma is a lot like that, except there is much less turkey involved.
By #436014 at 17,Dec,15 20:02
sounds like there's lots of gravy involved though. mmmm gravy

By #436014 at 16,Dec,15 22:28
"pansexual" is coming more into use with the younger generations coming up online, as it should. pansexuality is fucking hot

By spermkiss at 17,Dec,15 22:16 other posts of spermkiss 
Actually, there is a subtle difference in meaning here.

Bisexual implies a full interest in both sexes, sexual, emotional and romantic. This interest need not be the same for both sexes, indeed, very few bisexuals have equal interest in both sexes.

Then there are a lot of men who identify as heterosexual and form their emotional and romantic ties with women, but who have some sexual interest in men. Often this sexual interest manifests itself in a desire to perform oral sex on a man. I have long called these men straight cocksuckers, but the term heteroflexible has recently come into vogue and it also fits.

How many men like this are there? A LOT! All the time on this very site we see comments from men who claim that they identify as straight (often they're even married), but who want to suck another man off. I've known a dozen or more in my personal life. Often they have little or no interest in getting their own orgasmic release with another man, what they want to do with a man is suck him to climax. One man I knew was an extreme case in that he didn't get his dick out and didn't even want me feeling it thru his pants. He just wanted to suck me off; he got his own orgasmic release with his girlfriend.
By mr_blue at 17,Dec,15 23:11 other posts of mr_blue 
All those guys are bisexual...same as the gay guys who occasionally eat pussy...

There might be different levels of attractiveness to a gender.

Dress it up with whatever terminology you want,but it really is simple...if you have sex with both sexes or have had an experience with both ,you are bisexual...

As for pansexuals.... just another brand of bisexuality...

At the end of the day, I couldn't care less who someone is attracted to...but if you play with both you are bisexual...

By #436014 at 16,Dec,15 20:33
I *prefer* women over men as sex partners but am also cock-crazy, what does that make me? I seem to be part of a sizable and growing demographic so an accurate label might be useful to describe us pussy-and-cock-crazy dudes.
By JustWill at 16,Dec,15 20:57 other posts of JustWill 
There is a label for that: Bisexual.
By #436014 at 16,Dec,15 22:30
yeah i suppose so. seems kinda limiting. pansexual probably fits better.

By JustWill at 16,Dec,15 16:31 other posts of JustWill 
True story!
By bella! at 16,Dec,15 16:37 other posts of bella! 
I'm not surprised that this is a true story because the author of this post is so darn smart!

By #391577 at 19,Dec,13 20:40
I'm not going to reply to the heated thread, but what about so-called "Situational Sexuality", which includes sex between men in isolation (e.g. prisoners, sailors, boarding school students); or men who have sex with men in societies where, due to the pressures on women to be virgins, women are not available? Finally, loads of gay men have had sex with women, but I would argue that does not imply that they are all bi. This is a quote from Wikipedia:

"One example of situational sexual behavior includes when people might not have sex with prostitutes in their home countries, but may do so when they visit other countries, where such activities are legal or ignored by authorities. Another example is when individuals or members of a community might engage in homosexual behaviors but identify as heterosexual otherwise, such as some people in prison, the military, single sex boarding schools, or other sex-segregated communities.

Many people change their sexual behavior depending on the situation or at different points in their life.[1] For example, men and women in a university may engage in bisexual activities, but only in that environment. Experimentation of this sort is more common among adolescents (or just after), both male and female. Some colloquialisms for this trend include "heteroflexible",[2] "BUG" (Bisexual Until Graduation), or "LUG" (Lesbian Until Graduation).[3]"

There's also cultures where the divide is between penetrator and receiver (the concepts of gay, bi and straight not being prevalent), and horny young lads will stick their cocks up the local gay guy or tourist, because there's nothing else. Given the choice of on-demand arse or pussy, probably 95% of them would go for pussy but they are horny enough to think "a hole is a hole". Let's not even go onto "sheep shaggers", again, 99% of whom I assume do not masturbate over sheep, let alone want to marry and have kids with them.

Could HeteroFlexible mean someone who occasionally or rarely has sex with someone of the same sex but has no romantic attraction? Whereas bi would mean sexual and romantic attraction to both sexes? Surely the fact that the word HeteroFlexible has arisen is that people identify with it, and that gives it meaning? Homosexuality as a word and concept is extremely recent in the context of 100,000 years of human existence (and is also seen by many as a Western concept). I don't know when bisexuality was defined but can we really close the door and decide that we now know everything about human sexuality, and can never add any more definitions?

I for one would like to lick some south Asian pussy before I die but I would never describe myself as bi - perhaps I am HomoFlexible? I really doubt there's a woman in the world who I could settle down with but there are certainly women that I'd love to have sex with. And quite frankly (and I'm sure I speak on behalf of many gay men here), if zuffenhausen wanted to suck my cock, I'd fuck a fucking dustbin if that was a requirement but that does not make me DustBinSexual - just DustBinFlexible
By #303133 at 28,Jan,14 16:40
The concept of "Situational Sexuality" is a load of horse shit. Unlike food, water and oxygen, sex is not a necessity when it comes to survival of an individual person. You will not die if you don't get a blowjob every 48 hours. There is no specific enzyme in the human mouth, vagina or anus which prevents a guy from spontaneously dropping dead if he does not receive a daily dosage. "Situational Sexuality" is simply a convenient excuse for guys who have sex with another man and feel ashamed of it.
By #204766 at 13,Jul,14 07:49
Well said

By #147052 at 07,Jul,14 14:57
Sounds like most of the politicians in Congress

By #437064 at 13,Dec,13 01:48
Problem is telling people you're bi, both men and women think that you are a cock hungry slut and guys expect easy hookups like they get from fullblown gay men.

Straight, bi, gay... Terms are too vague doesn't cover the full scale. What if you fuck 10 women a year but only 1 guy? What if you fuck 10 guts a year but only one girl? According to you they are both just bi and fall under the same label.
By _avg_ at 14,Dec,13 03:22 other posts of _avg_ 
"Straight, bi, gay... Terms are too vague doesn't cover the full scale."

No, they very much do. These labels cover the content of one's sexual activity (or desire), not the degree of preference. 'Men,' 'women' or 'both' are the only options, really. Don't confuse the issue.
By #437064 at 16,Dec,13 07:57
The whole point of this thread is the OP said hetroflexible is a meaningless word, its only a meaningless word to him because he will suck any cock on offer and he thinks EVERY bi guy MUST be the same.
By #303133 at 16,Dec,13 16:55
Golly, that was a rather snotty and personal attack on my character, don't you think. Are you calling me a cock-slut, Skippy?

Newsflash: You don't KNOW me. I would never "suck any cock on offer", nor have I ever said or done anything on this site to imply that I would behave in such a fashion. Ask anyone who has had any communication with me here and they will confirm that to be true. Your accusation is unwarranted, unfair and patently false. You have taken my statement and twisted it-- in what passes for your mind-- in order to defame my reputation in a public forum. By the same "logic", I could accuse you of being a dim-witted, self-loathing bisexual who lashes out at other men who are comfortable with their sexuality in order to feel better about his own self-hatred. But...I didn't.
By #161491 at 16,Dec,13 21:16
Yet you started this thread as a personal attack on anyone who uses a self-identifying label ("heteroflexible") that you don't particularly like. Dude, if you can dish it out, then you need to be prepared to take it. Face it: You knew this would stir up shit. You could have started this thread as a way to get some thoughtful discussion going. Instead, you intentionally insulted any man who happens to use that particular label and proclaimed he "can bend his back enough to stick his head up his own ass." Did you REALLY think that wasn't going to piss somebody off?
By #303133 at 16,Dec,13 22:17
Of course I figured it would stir up shit! That's why I posted it. Nor was I actually truly offended by what the guy wrote. (Seriously, gaydude, you've seen...and commented on...the stuff I have posted in the past. Have you ever NOT seen me roll with the punches? That's half the fun of the Forum!) Like I said...he doesn't know me. Posting the topic to generate "thoughtful discussion" would have been pointless. The subject--in various forms--has been beaten into the ground on countless threads already. You can't actually have a serious discussion with people who, for whatever reason, insist upon defining grey areas inside of grey areas inside of other grey areas in order to justify (to themselves and others) why their bisexual behavior is NOT, in fact, bisexual behavior. Nope...I stand by my initial point. Heteroflexible is an idiotic word used to "pretty up" an already existing term which quite clearly defines the intended concept.
By #437064 at 18,Dec,13 06:49
Kudos to gaydude for starters for making an obvious point of your double standards.

Er, when did I say I wast bi? I said I'm technically bi but the term is misleading. Bi is such a vague description of sexual behavior, gay or straight is cut'n'shut but bi could mean bloody anything. If we took your definition is that bi equals liking both sexes equally but that is just ignorant rubbish.

There isn't a shortage of gay guys on the net who JUST because they are gay must make them total experts on sexual dynamics. You don't like women at all so how are you in a position to comment on bi behavior?

Hate to say it justwill but you have zero idea what you are talking about.
By #303133 at 18,Dec,13 07:09
Again, Skippy, you seem to be having trouble with the whole "language thing". It isn't "my" definition; it is the actual meaning of the word. If you have sex with men AND women, you are Bisexual. You're saying that Bi could mean anything (other than...um...I don't know...liking to have sex with both men and women. Perhaps your dictionary includes other definitions?), but Heteroflexible is more...what...precise? In what way, exactly? I never said anything about "equally" (you seem to be inventing things in your head as you go).

And where did you come up with the odd notion that I do not like women at all? Are you implying that a gay man must also be a woman hater? Women are awesome! Even if your assertion was true, how would that preclude me from having an informed opinion on the subject? I don't like guns, but I know that shooting at people is a bad thing.

Sorry to tell you, Skippy, but just because you have zero idea what I am talking about (I know...words are haaaaard) that doesn't mean that I am wrong.
By #437064 at 18,Dec,13 08:22
You don't like guns but you just shot yourself in the foot.

You said hetreoflexible is more precise...

BINGO!

Then you go on to defend yourself saying "I never said equally", yea good so we agree it can be unequal, ei like girls more than guys = hmm need a word for that, oh wait, we already have one!

And i implied you don't like women because it says on your profile you are GAY. Obviously I meant sexually. You are a gay man trying to pretend he knows the bi world, which you don't.

Sticking to basics, you say hetreoflexible means nothing, yet you clearly say agree there are different levels of bi.... Rrrrriiiigghhttt
By #303133 at 18,Dec,13 16:57
Okay, here's where you went wrong:

I didn't SAY heteroflexible is more precise, I ASKED in what way it was more precise. Did you see that little hook shaped thing with a dot under it at the end of the sentence? It is called a "question mark", and it means that the writer is ASKING, not TELLING.

You keep making stereotypical assumptions about what a gay man can think and feel. That's clearly addlepated on your part. If we are to go by the silly standard you profess, given that you admit to being Bi, how can you possibly pretend to know the "gay world"? (there's one of those question mark things again) You didn't "imply" that I don't like women, you actually said it: "You don't like women at all" (See? I pulled that quote right out of your comment. Not a whole lot of "implying" going on there.)

I never said that there are "different levels of Bi". In fact, I keep saying the exact opposite thing. Bisexual is Bisexual. Since, however, you seem to be suffering from some type of mind-scrambling head injury, I will try to explain it--once again--but in very tiny words:

A BOY who makes sex with just GIRLS is HETERO.

A BOY who makes sex with just BOYS is GAY.

A BOY who makes sex with BOYS and GIRLS is BI.

A BOY who makes sex with 1 BOY and 10 GIRLS is BI.

A BOY who makes sex with 10 BOYS and 1 GIRL is BI.

A BOY who makes sex with BOYS on Tuesday and GIRLS on Friday is BI.

A BOY who eats a HAM SANDWICH was probably just HUNGRY (and, most likely, NOT an Orthodox Jew. The Jewish people have dietary restrictions, you see.)

You have yet to explain how "heteroflixible" makes anything more clear. Do you tell people: "Hello. I am (your name here). I am Heteroflexible Level 3. This means that I mostly like women, but I will also blow a guy if the stars are in a very specific alignment"?
What, exactly, are the DEGREES of heteroflexibility, and how do you keep the whole thing all sorted out so you know which heteroflexible guy is the right fit for you?
Can a Heteroflexible Level 1 boink a Level 5? Are there specific things that a Level 6 will do but a Level 2 wouldn't even think of attempting? How high does the heteroflexible grading system go?
Maybe you heteroflexible guys should get special I.D. badges...just to avoid any confusion.
By #437064 at 18,Dec,13 22:59
I have yet to explain how heteroflexible makes anything more clear? What is that a joke or are you blind, I've explained it multiple times but you proceed to ignore it.

And now your going on about different levels of heteroflexible, well if you want to get that specific I suppose there would be, just like there's different levels of bi, which you admitted there was different levels of bi, then you ignore your own statement, and continue on this crusade that labeling different levels of bi is stupid.

You can't even stick to your own argument, if there's different levels of bi (which you said there was yourself) then may as well... Wait I'm repeating myself, we already talked about this and you essentially already admitted defeat.
By #204766 at 27,Jan,14 05:59
Hetro flexible bollocks when you are attracted to both sexes you are bi sexualhence bi but I ageee just because you are bi does not mean all men or women arouse you but come on hetro implies being straight so stop these shitty tags and be honest with your self as being bi sexual

By #454258 at 07,Jul,14 04:10
Personally i think were all bi. many refuse to admit it

By johnp at 14,Dec,13 03:39 other posts of johnp 
I don't get it.... What did I miss??
By #303133 at 14,Dec,13 17:03
Oh, geez, where would I even start?
By johnp at 16,Dec,13 21:10 other posts of johnp 
Start w patients and an understanding that I'm slower than most!
By #303133 at 16,Dec,13 22:18
By #415959 at 17,Dec,13 02:40
By johnp at 27,Jan,14 01:39 other posts of johnp 
What r u laughing at 2 nice!

By #7976 at 19,Dec,13 22:29
Once again it's time to resurrect this post which is on my blog. The confusion over the meaning of Heterosexual, Homosexual, and Bisexual, doesn't seem to go away yet it's not a gray area, the meanings of the three terms individually and as a whole are specific and indisputable. To that end, I researched the definitions of sexuality at some length and consolidated it into the following missive.

The key to determining one's sexuality is in the words, "a tendency to direct sexual desire toward...". As it's a matter of self determination an individual can take stock of his or her sexuality and easily apply the appropriate definition as described below.

Notice that since this is a self-determined, subjectively applied categorization that cannot be absolutely quantified; the possibility exists for an individual to legitimately define his or her sexuality by any of the categories, one or more times during their lives, and yet equally categorize themselves in another category at other times.

One could suppose that over the course of one's lifetime there becomes a predominant predisposition towards being Hetero-, Homo, or Bi-sexual however that requires a long-term analysis of one's sexual tendencies and can't be determined over the span of a short sampling.

So, let's get to the core of the discussion by examining the previously published article.

To begin, the Merriam Webster Dictionary provides the following definitions:

Heterosexual (slang: Straight)

1. Of, relating to, or characterized by a tendency to direct sexual desire toward the opposite sex.

2. Of, relating to, or involving sexual intercourse between individuals of opposite sex.

Homosexual (slang: Gay)

1. Of, relating to, or characterized by a tendency to direct sexual desire toward another of the same sex.

2. Of, relating to, or involving sexual intercourse between persons of the same sex.

Bisexual (synonyms: Ambisexual, Unisexual)

1. Of, relating to, or characterized by a tendency to direct sexual desire toward both sexes.

2. Of, relating to, or involving both sexes.

Also, the definitions of Ambisexual and Unisexual include the following exception for hermaphroditic individuals:

1.Of, relating to, or restricted to one sex, male or female but not hermaphroditic.

Note: For our purposes, Bisexual, Ambisexual, and Unisexual will be considered the same.

Notice that in ALL of the definitions, the phrase; "a tendency to direct sexual desire toward", is used to characterize one's sexual orientation. It does not say in any definition that sexual desires are always restricted to one sex or the other. So, when someone says they are "Straight" for example, it doesn't say they only have desires for the opposite sex, it means they are primarily attracted to the opposite sex however, they may also be capable of having feelings for the same sex at some ambiguous level. If a male identifies himself and believes himself to be heterosexual (Straight), it is equally possible that he finds people of the same sex to be sexually attractive to a lesser degree as well. It is equally understandable that a female who describes herself as homosexual (Gay) might well find males to be sexually attractive to a lesser degree too.

What leads to the confusion is that many individuals are trying to exchange "desire" for "sexual actions" which are two separate issues. One may desire many things in life but never act on the desire. This is the case were a heterosexual (straight) male says he can?t stop thinking about sucking on a cock. That may be a legitimate fantasy and in this forum he can openly express this desire however, even if presented a non-threatening opportunity to act on that desire, he may or may not. If he does engage in a homosexual act, it doesn't change the fact that his orientation is heterosexual.

In the end, a person's sexual orientation is a matter of their personal beliefs. They are not exclusively a result of their actions and their actions are not exclusively representative of their primary beliefs. Only when ones actions become a significant part of their life that they belie their stated beliefs, then and only then will the individual alter their definition of their orientation and pronounce it openly.

By #301038 at 19,Dec,13 09:26
I'm usually pretty set on straight/bi/gay, as the 3 major types of human sexuality, but there is more to it, than that.

Firstly, we have to consider people, who are asexual. No sex for them at all.

Secondly, there are people, who are just bi-curious. They are thinking about it, maybe get excited watching same gender porn.

Thirdly, we have heteroflexible peeps, who are mostly straight, but once in a blue moon, will have a same sex sexual encounter.

Then we got homoflexible individuals, who are mostly gay, but will engage in an encounter with the opposite gender once in a while.

This kind of classification doesn't contradict the straight/bi/gay classification, just brings several more shades into this white/grey/black scale.

Does this make sense?
By #23212 at 19,Dec,13 10:13

By #428059 at 13,Dec,13 10:52
I don't know about all that, I do know I want to suck a cock and see the eyes of a man as be blows his load in my ass while doing me missionary before I die!!!
Oh yea, and taste the sticky goodness of every pussy on SYD!!!
By #161491 at 13,Dec,13 13:02
"...while doing me missionary before I die!!!"

A misplaced modifier can sometimes turn an erotic fantasy into a rather unpleasant thought.
By #428059 at 16,Dec,13 11:19
I just noticed that!!!

By #201583 at 14,Dec,13 03:44
Auto-colonoscopy.

By Ray10754 at 10,Dec,13 19:31 other posts of Ray10754 

Adult Discussion Forum