Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

not getting enough at home

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #154152 at 23,Feb,14 00:49
Hi to all

I am really getting desperate for hot love and wife keeps hold out.... but I really need a hole to fill or at least a mouth or hand for shared fun....

love to help share the fun with other s too...

love to hear from you all for advise and fun times

Similar topics: 1.She's suck off her ride home guys   2.Home made masturbatory devices   3.Keep myself from masturbating until my girlfriend comes home.   4.No brief or panty at home.   5.The troubles of a **** Bi Relationship  

New Comment

Comments:
By #448585 at 24,Feb,14 21:46
[deleted image] I ain't getting enough at home from my woman
By spermkiss at 25,Feb,14 06:23 other posts of spermkiss 
See my reply.
By #431354 at 28,Feb,14 12:10
get in line spermkiss
By spermkiss at 28,Feb,14 23:48 other posts of spermkiss 
OK, I'll let you go first. But after he shoots his load in your mouth you gotta turn to me and give me a big, wet French kiss and pass some of that jizz over to me.
By tb1 at 10,Apr,14 04:28 other posts of tb1 
stop it you guys, you'll get us all excited

By spermkiss at 23,Feb,14 17:48 other posts of spermkiss 
Hook up with a nice gay cocksucker. He'll give you a no-strings-attached blow job whenever you want it.
By #448585 at 09,Apr,14 19:22
Lol don't know anyone
By spermkiss at 09,Apr,14 21:09 other posts of spermkiss 
Does that mean that if you did, you'd let a gay man suck you off? Hey, nothing wrong with that. I've sucked off several dozen straight men. Most gay men have. And we're not hard to find if you know where to look.

No reciprocation required or even expected. You wouldn't have to do anything but lean back, relax and enjoy it. And you WOULD enjoy it. We gay cocksuckers give the best blow jobs. Why? Two reasons. One, we have dicks ourselves and know what feels good. And two, we really like to suck cocks. We like it a LOT. We put our heart and soul into giving a man a satisfying orgasm.

By bella! at 23,Feb,14 01:04 other posts of bella! 
There must be a reason why your spouse "holds out", have you tried to talk to her and get to the core issue? I hope you do resolve what is affecting both of you. Good luck.

Adult Discussion Forum