Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Thinking about a scrotum piercing..

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Odin_york_pa at 23,Mar,14 23:18  other posts of Odin_york_pa
I am thinking about getting some part of my scrotum pierced. Looking aty probably what they call a Hafada, where your ball sac attaches to your shaft. Maybe even something along that line that runs down the middle of the sac. Anyone have the Hafada done? How do you like it? (These pics are not of me..obviously, but is what I am thinking about)
[deleted image]

[deleted image]

Similar topics: 1.I'm thinking of getting a Prince Abert piercing   2.Cock Piercing   3.Dick, lick, shit, ball, scrotum, scrotum licker, fuck, cunt, ass, balls!   4.self piercing   5.Considering an ampallung piercing  

New Comment

Comments:
By #417875 at 29,Mar,14 14:21
Definitely do it. I had mine done (hafada)the other day. Now when I walk naked with a flaccid dick, I can hear it "clink" against my frenum piercing. It is delightful and very pleasant sound

By #440643 at 25,Mar,14 16:50
WHY? I think it is stupid. You were born perfectly so why not maintain that?
By Odin_york_pa at 26,Mar,14 14:25 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
I respect your opinion. We are not born perfect, only one man I know of was. But also, with your logic, what should I do about all the scars I have from surgeries and just normal "life"? That ruins the "perfection", and no longer maintains it. What about the cock ring and whatever it is you have tied around your balls? You were not born with that there, they are not part of the perfect design. Please don't be offended by my words, I just want better understanding if you are going to be a hypocrite?
By #428387 at 26,Mar,14 14:36
Way to go Odin It's not stupid its an adornment. Lady's have pierced ears for ear rings to make themselves beautiful have done for thousands of years no one on here says that's stupid. Any way it's reversible not like some things that are done to the penis of the young and remain for life. And that is stupid.
By Ray10754 at 26,Mar,14 17:56 other posts of Ray10754 
Two thumbs up for Odin He who lives in glass house should not throw stones! If he was to follow his advise, He would not be doing the things he shows on his page to his DICK! Cock rings are supposed to be for help maintaining erections. (Guess he is not perfect either)! And Tieing his balls as he displays is definatly something that is normal. I Have several piercings myself (and plan on gettig more) Also have a tattoo or two. They are not things that are normal I know But, I do and did them for my personal pleasure. But I would never condem any one for what they want!

By #94263 at 26,Mar,14 20:22
Nice reply Odin
By Odin_york_pa at 27,Mar,14 02:04 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
Thanks you all for your support!

By 2pierced at 24,Mar,14 09:40 other posts of 2pierced 
I would just advise to get a professional and follow the after care faithfully as others have already suggested. I enjoy my piercing and think you would too.
By Odin_york_pa at 24,Mar,14 14:41 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
Thank you very much. It seems like a lot of what I am seing on here is the piercing going through some of the shaft itself? Maybe it's just the pic making it look that way. I want more of the webbing that forms when you stretch your ball sac skin out. Maybe not everyone can do it as much as me, I think I have little more loose skin that some.
By 2pierced at 26,Mar,14 09:59 other posts of 2pierced 
Please take a look at some of my pictures, I believe I have just the type of piercing you're considering. I have stretched mine to a 00 gauge, and you are correct this piercing is just through skin. I'd still suggest a professional piercer to make sure no serious **** vessels are in the way, you likely couldn't see this very well for self piercing. The pain is very minimal no significant difference from giving ****. If you like the appearance of this type piercing I'd suggest "Go for it". 2pierced
By Odin_york_pa at 26,Mar,14 14:18 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
I have seen your pics, looks pretty close to what I am going after. I have no intentions of going any bigger than the minimal gauge though. I also have no intentions of doing it myself, I wouldn't tattoo myself or my own dental work. There are professionals out there for a reason

By #454258 at 24,Mar,14 03:11
you know that feeling you get when someone punches you in the balls? now imagine poking a needle through it.
By Odin_york_pa at 24,Mar,14 04:28 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
Right now I can take that skin and pinch it as hard as I can and I don't feel a thing. I can't imagine it hurting that bad...right? I mean, I have tattoo's, one fairly large one and one that came right across bone and that wasn't as bad as others said it would be. Everyone is different,I hope it doesn't hurt as bad as you say. But pain is no stranger to me

By #94263 at 24,Mar,14 06:55
you know that feeling you get when someone punches you in the balls? now imagine poking a needle through it.

And it's nothing like that!!! I have a 9 ring scrotal ladder. The rings were added at different times, but none hurt much at all (Put it this way, 2 of the piercings I had done during a lunch hour and went straight back to work, walking around a lot and I didn't look like I'd just got off a long ride on a horse ). The pain is minimal and the look is fantastic
By Odin_york_pa at 25,Mar,14 02:10 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
That's great to hear, I wouldn't of thought there would be extreme pain. But again,everyone's tolerance is different. I don't think where I want it would be too bad at all. Again, I can pinch the area as hard as I can and can but barely feel it.\

By #82400 at 24,Mar,14 20:06
I've got a PA or Horse Shoe and I love...
By Odin_york_pa at 25,Mar,14 02:08 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
very nice one!

By leopoldij at 24,Mar,14 14:43 other posts of leopoldij 
I've a friend who decided to do it himself. He saw some videos and tried to go ahead. He regretted it a lot. He's ok now, but he had some serious troubles. Go to a piercing place you really trust. Infection is not a joke.
By Odin_york_pa at 24,Mar,14 15:25 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
I have no intentions of going at it alone lol. Don't want an infection anywhere, specially not there. If gang green sets in...they start removing it by any means necessary
By leopoldij at 24,Mar,14 15:53 other posts of leopoldij 
Cool. And as I've seen from your pic
/o5xa5gq2245opic.html
you got a lot of skin for this kind of thing.
Good luck!
By Odin_york_pa at 24,Mar,14 18:06 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
Thank you!

By Ray10754 at 24,Mar,14 02:16 other posts of Ray10754 
If you decide to have it done, BE SURE to have it done professionaly. Poolboy is right, for your first piercing in that area you should definatly use a str barbell. I would start with either a 14 or 12 gauge,be sure to have them do a deep piersing that way you have minamal chance of rejection,(your piercer will know what I am talking about) Also be sure to do your after care, Sea salt soaks and rotate the bar so it dont get crusted in, Wear loose fitting clothes as much as possible,should be well healed after about 4 weeks.I had my P/A done on a friday and was back to work on monday,did my first up size about 3 weeks later started out with a 10 gauge and am now at 00 gauge and love it. Beginning of the month, I had my first of four bars done for my jacobs ladder and will be getting the next one done in a week or two,after the ladder is done I will be getting my guish piercing done. Good luck with what ever you decide to do and if you do be sure to post some photos for us to see.
--------------------------------------- added after 82 seconds

--------------------------------------- added after 111 seconds

my first 10 gauge p/a
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

My current look 00 circular bar bell P/A and
14gauge 3/4 bar bell 1st of four for my ladder
By Odin_york_pa at 24,Mar,14 04:32 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
I would go to no one but a reputable professional and will be a small barbell. I do want to go the minimal gauge, I have no intentions of moving up in size. But that's what they all say right lol. Kinda like tattoo's, you only want one until you get it than you want another and another and so on. I guess my biggest concern is that since I do martial arts 4 nights a week this may pose a bit of a problem with said activity.

By #428387 at 24,Mar,14 00:01
This is mine if your going to get it done get a professional to do it for you .It takes a while to heal get a barbell first so there is little movement to disturb the healing then you can change to a cbr or horseshoe .

[deleted image]
By Odin_york_pa at 24,Mar,14 00:05 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
Thanks, I was going to go with the horseshoe first. I will certainly take your advise and do the barbell first instead. What was the healing time for you? I have read up to 4 weeks. Seems like a long time, but given the area and the fact I walk non stop pretty much at work I could see it. I certainly couldn't go 4 weeks without some sexual attention though lol
By #428387 at 24,Mar,14 01:54
Yep about 4 weeks it depends on how good you heal and your aftercare. There is a lot of movement down there on the scrotum so this is one of the things that delays healing. you can still have fun but just go gentle and no oral until it's settled .
By Odin_york_pa at 24,Mar,14 04:25 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
good deal, thanks for the info

Adult Discussion Forum