She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

gay from birth

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #449962 at 24,Apr,14 20:21
hey everyone. this is something i over heard on tv or on youtube/ other social media. people who are gay saying that they were born gay. now i think thats stupid, its like saying you were born to kill people. but thats just my opinion. Comment on your opinion.

Similar topics: 1.Favorite type of Birth Control   2.Uncut and cut cocks, whats better ..comments from guys who have had both but cut the skin off   3.A real joke   4.Pussy transformation after vaginal birth.   5.Partial/ loose circumcision  

New Comment

Comments:
By #444014 at 24,Apr,14 23:37
Does it really matter ?
Is the question you need to ask.

Nature versus nurture springs to mind.

What if a same sex couple have childr3n?
Are their childr3n more likely to be attracted to the same sex ?

I will reiterate 'Does it really matter if you are born gay ?'
That is a more relevant thing to ask.

And the answer is............
By #449962 at 25,Apr,14 00:50
its just my opinion bro
By spermkiss at 25,Apr,14 16:56 other posts of spermkiss 
To quote that wonderful sixties show "Hair", "Opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one."
By _avg_ at 26,Apr,14 06:45 other posts of _avg_ 
And most of them stink.
By spermkiss at 26,Apr,14 18:52 other posts of spermkiss 
This is totally off the subject, but last evening I came across this delightful quote and I just had to slip it in. I was reading an article about American writer Gore Vidal who for many years lived in Rome. He said: "Do you know the difference between American boys and Italian boys? Italian boys have dirty feet and clean assholes, while American boys have clean feet and dirty assholes."

By #68656 at 26,Apr,14 09:48
Mr.Black has closed his account, a foolish gentleman using web derived pictures.
Aside from that he was a twit. When his 'opinion' was proven flawed he did not admit such, he merely went on to pose another questions (about 'change') Can he change from straight to gay?
The subject of human sexuality is extremely complex, also there are two opposing theories, one being that orientation is genetic and the other it is psychological beginning before pre-conscious memory. In optics there are two theories, firstly the earlier corpuscular theory and the later in that visible light is part of the electromagnetic spectrum. They are totally diverse yet the end result is the same, similarly the genetic and learned theories of sexuality while vastly different both lead to the same conclusion.
One point of great concern to the psychologists is the extreme damage that faulty religious doctrines and teachings have caused in the area of sexuality.
By spermkiss at 26,Apr,14 18:45 other posts of spermkiss 
Thank you, John. This is yet another example of a nitwit who has opened his big mouth on a subject about which he knows little or nothing. Then when he finds he is in over his head, he folds up his tent and steals away into the night.

By spermkiss at 25,Apr,14 16:50 other posts of spermkiss 
There is no doubt what-so-ever that sexual orientation is genetically determined. American columnist, writer and commentator Dan Savage devotes an entire chapter to this very subject (chapter 5, The Choicer Challenge) in his latest book "American Savage". There has been a significant amount of research into this very question and much of that research is summarized in the footnotes to this chapter.

The obvious question of why homosexuals haven't died off if that orientation is genetically determined can be answered by saying that there are numerous factors that determine orientation. Perhaps the most significant was research done by Italian scientists in 2004 that showed that mothers, maternal aunts, and maternal grandmothers of gay men are more fecund, that is they tend to have more ****. To quote Dan in that book: "These findings help explain the paradox of hereditary homosexuality....The answer might be because 'the same genes create both male homosexuality in men and increased fertility in women...'"

Read Dan's book.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

The word that got censored begins with a "c" and ends with an "n" and means non-adult.
By _avg_ at 26,Apr,14 06:45 other posts of _avg_ 
Very few complex characteristics are genetically determined in the hard sense implied here. 'Predispositioned' might be more appropriate...might.
By spermkiss at 26,Apr,14 15:55 other posts of spermkiss 
Your point is well taken. Perhaps I should have used the word "predisposed" (sorry to be picky on the spelling).

Dan makes that very point in this chapter of his book. There are so many factors that determine sexuality that it would be impossible to control for all of them. He gets in a nice dig at the creationist/intelligent design crowd by pointing out that if humans were indeed created/designed by a higher power, that power made homosexuality bigot proof. There is no one "gay gene", so a woman cannot choose to abort a fetus that carries that gene.

If you do not know Dan Savage and his column "Savage Love", I strongly recommend that you read it. I've been reading it for twenty years and have learned a lot from it. It can be read on-line at "savagelove.net". Then move on to one or more of his books.

By _avg_ at 26,Apr,14 06:47 other posts of _avg_ 
OP is gone now but the short is answer is that people are not 'born gay' (or straight, for that matter). Sexuality develops over time.

By #161491 at 25,Apr,14 13:00
You're actually making a comparison between sexual orientation and murder? Unreal.
By #303133 at 25,Apr,14 13:11
Dammit, gaydude! You posted this just before I expressed the same thought! (Great minds, etc...)

Given my orientation by birth, I am not sure how to react to this. Should I blow you or kill you? Curse my wonky brain wiring!
By spermkiss at 25,Apr,14 16:54 other posts of spermkiss 
Me too.

By #452213 at 24,Apr,14 21:12
Stupid is as stupid does. Were you born heterosexual? So why can't they born gay?
By skot at 24,Apr,14 22:02 other posts of skot 
I think that sums up the issue quite succinctly.

By #449962 at 25,Apr,14 00:51
know sums up another question can you change?
By #161491 at 25,Apr,14 13:01
The better question is, can YOU change?
By spermkiss at 25,Apr,14 16:53 other posts of spermkiss 
touchй!

By bella! at 24,Apr,14 22:32 other posts of bella! 
Sounds like a theory inspired by a Lady Gaga song.

By Cutewilly at 24,Apr,14 22:07 other posts of Cutewilly 
If you're not born gay then by that logic you're not born straight either. In other words, when you're born you are effectively 'Asexual'.

Adult Discussion Forum