Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

have you ever met someone from here? here's my story!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by curiousguy760 at 16,Aug,14 05:53  other posts of curiousguy760
I met this guy on here two years ago and as it turns out we lived close by! so we met up the next day. we went to the mall and behind the mall there was an abandoned tunnel so we went in there and i sucked him up! he was huge! wish I knew where he was now

Similar topics: 1.Can you write me a story of my dick?   2.4 Word SYD Story   3.2016 short story   4.Story Time ... Just add the next sentence   5.Who is a bigger pig then me  

New Comment

Comments:
By southsidestud at 21,Feb,17 08:04 other posts of southsidestud 

By #485312 at 19,Feb,17 21:50
lve met my match here, we've been together now for just over a year, from the moment l laid eyes on him, l wanted to fuck him, now we have a great time together... its good to meet someone that shares your desire for nudism and camping naked.. *lix*
[deleted image][deleted image]
By #502711 at 21,Feb,17 06:27
Glad you're enjoying yourself beautiful

By #521574 at 19,Feb,17 23:34
Not yet but I would love to!

By #528118 at 18,Feb,17 05:39
am hoping too meet someone off here soon a wank and suck why am sniffing is wifes dirty panties
By #529235 at 18,Feb,17 05:43
I would love to help with that, I'm putting panties on now

By bella! at 16,Aug,14 07:14 other posts of bella! 
Yes, there have been members that have have met.

What I find interesting is that you mention that you met someone on SYD two years ago. Were you also a member at the time? Currently, your profile states you're 19 years old. Let's do the math; 19 years old in 2014 minus 2 years ago when you sucked someone off in an abandoned tunnel = un.derage. It worked out for you that you lived close to him, you were able to ride your bike to the rendezvous. . Just curious, did whoever you meet up with know you were jail bait?
By #68656 at 16,Aug,14 09:05
Dear Bella.
Very likely his "story" is fiction. Just for interest have a perusal of his other posts, an amusing experience to say the least.
By admin at 16,Aug,14 15:46 other posts of admin 
May be so, but some people really meet here, not often, indeed. I was once thanked by a guy who met a girl here that he actually married later. Not sure if it lasted, but the fact stands - at least one marriage was a result of an acquaintance made on this site. Though I think it was rather unique situation.
By spermkiss at 16,Aug,14 17:11 other posts of spermkiss 
Yes indeed, people do meet on this site. I did myself, though not for a sexual encounter.

We began exchanging messages here on the Forum. That led to exchanging Private Messages where we discovered we had a lot of common interests. That led to exchanging our real names, e-mail addresses, street addresses and telephone numbers. Last summer we met in person when my husband and I were on vacation in his home city. We remain friends to this day.
By admin at 16,Aug,14 23:12 other posts of admin 
I'm glad this site at least sometimes serves for something better than masturbation and verbal abuse
By spermkiss at 17,Aug,14 00:22 other posts of spermkiss 
Well, I came for the dicks, the cocksucking, the fucking and the flying jizz, and I must confess I still enjoy looking at these things. But I stay for the really rewarding exchanges I have had with other members.

By Rose at 17,Aug,14 16:29 other posts of Rose 
Now THAT is funny

By Rose at 17,Aug,14 16:29 other posts of Rose 
Hilarious!!!

By Rose at 16,Aug,14 19:32 other posts of Rose 
Indeed. I met my soulmate here, and we have met in person. I recognize that our relationship is unique, but it most certainly is genuine!

By _avg_ at 16,Aug,14 15:03 other posts of _avg_ 
Here? No. But I met a couple ladies from LPSG a few years back. We just had a few beers at the local pub; nothing happened.

Doesn't make for a very exciting story, I know, but it is pretty cool to realize that, for the most part, we're all just normal people with a very specific shared interest.

Adult Discussion Forum