Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Ever show someone how far you can shoot your cum?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Blade at 13,Sep,14 06:13  other posts of Blade
After I was jerking off on a regular basis, I noticed my cum would shoot out further and further, most times making a mess where ever it landed. I was afraid of using tissues when jerking in my room, becuase they would leave evidence behind. Same thing with finding a cum rag.

My carpet was starting to get crusty, as at first, I thought cum was just water like siliva. Since it was summer, I figured out to just open my screen on the of he house, that faced my neighbors driveway, and shoot out he window, only leaving me to wipe the sill sometimes. I found later that I could almost hit my neighbors car in their driveway, clear across our driveway. 10 feet? Well being up high helped, but I didn't realize that then.

First person to show was my younger cousin. I almost backed out when I found out he never came before. I didn't feel like explaining it all to him. He ended up jerking me off himself when I stopped and changed my mind. He was curious and wanted to see. Seeing his small hand around my dick was too much for me, besides the feelings, and suddenly came. I blasted him in neck,and all over his pjs.

The next day, we went out and in the supermarket parking lot near my house, I jerked off with him looking out for the first time outside. We stood between a couple cars, looking both ways, and when I came told him to look back. I came on the car next to us, and one shot went up over it landing all over the windshield. I put my dick away and took off in case someone saw us.

Besides girlfriends, I've shown a few other friends over the years of teenhood thru early 20s.