to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Making The Main Page

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #251613 at 19,Sep,14 04:09
I've always wanted to make the main page, an I know it's based of members votes an I think I have a fairly nice cock.. any pointers on how to help?

Similar topics: 1.Main page... / on top of... ?   2.normal dicks on the main page   3.Main page   4.Popular pictures on the main page...   5.THE MAIN PAGE  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 19,Sep,14 20:21 other posts of spermkiss 
Well, first of all, please note that the main page is "Most Popular...in the Last Five Days". The most recent photos on your page were posted on August 27, so even if every SYD member vote for one of them it wouldn't make it to the main page because it's not within the proper time frame.

Secondly, you have a really fine penis and a lovely pair of balls so you should be able to make it to the Most Popular page.

Thirdly, some of your photos are pretty good, very good even. But some of them are only so-so, bad even. If a picture does not turn out well DON'T POST IT. A good artist never shows is mistakes or his bad work. So go thru your page and throw out the bad stuff.

There you have it. Regularly post good photos and you'll make it. As bella! said, Good luck!

By Meandick at 19,Sep,14 14:12 other posts of Meandick 
I've only ever been on the main page once in the 4th row down, I was so happy

By bella! at 19,Sep,14 14:10 other posts of bella! 
A good picture and often times, good friends. People that have befriended you will know that you, their friend, has uploaded new picture[s]. Hopefully, your picture will be outstanding and UNIQUE so that you are able to standout among the rest. From there, it would depend on the other members input. Good luck!

Adult Discussion Forum