Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Kinky sex

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by cumonme1 at 10,Oct,14 12:28  other posts of cumonme1
What was the kinkest sex you have ever had who was it with ? Mine was the wife fucking my ass with a large strapon dildo, and sucking a cock and swallowing the cum.

Similar topics: 1.kinky   2.am i bi or just kinky?   3.if you watched me close up on webcam   4.Tell me about the kinky side of the Sunshine State (FL)   5.Kinky pics & kinky stories/thoughts  

New Comment

Comments:
By #7976 at 11,Oct,14 20:43
Kinky??? Let's see if these fit your definition of kinky? There was the time I was asked to have a threesome with a GF and her daughter who had just turned 18; I'm not telling if we did or didn't... Another GF loved to have here breasts treated roughly; bitten, squeezed, tied, pinched, slapped, etc. I was willing to try till she wanted me to impale them with huge hat pins. Enough was enough. Then, there was the GF that only wanted sit on my lap backwards and shove ever larger and larger vibrators into here vagina while we had anal sex. And lastly, it's not so kinky but was extremely satisfying, my first wife and I attended a weekend-long swap party with probably 20 couples coming and going at various times. I don't remember how many women I or my wife were with but neither of us had any interest in sex till our genitals healed. So, does that count as Kinky?
By cumonme1 at 13,Oct,14 12:22 other posts of cumonme1 
sound like a week's worth of fun
By #7976 at 14,Oct,14 01:36
It has taken a bit more than a week to enjoy all those encounters and some of them more than once. Then, in the midst of any one of them time stood still so who knows how long it took.

By #474141 at 10,Oct,14 20:55
being ridden bu my lab
By bella! at 10,Oct,14 23:50 other posts of bella! 
By a dog, your dog? That's not kinky, that's, uh....sick!
By #358797 at 11,Oct,14 00:16
That's putting it mildly. It's absolutely fucking disgusting, and repulsive that anyone would do such a thing.
Sometimes I wish euthanizing humans was legal.
By bigone21 at 11,Oct,14 22:01 other posts of bigone21 
@arexa52: no, what is absolutely disgusting and repulsive is you suggesting death sentence (euthanizing) for something that hurt no-one!! you think you look good doing that as the safekeeper of morals, or protector of animal-rights, or what??!

does your momma know what pictures you put up here? or your neighbours? or your collegues? they might think that's sick!

wishing people that do strange things should be euthanized... you're sick yourself, to put it mildly!
By #358797 at 11,Oct,14 22:38
To put it mildly, I'm entitled to my opinion whether you like it or not.
And as far as the photos I post... It's absolutely none of your concern who does and doesn't know what I post... That is my business, and mine alone.
My stance on the subject doesn't concern you either. I made a simple statement, and I won't change that. The act of doing such things with an animal of any kind is revolting in my eyes, and your unwanted criticism will not change my views.
By bigone21 at 11,Oct,14 23:07 other posts of bigone21 
well, i thought your mindset was something like that, and i was proven right.

most of the times, when someone shouts out they are entitled to THEIR opinion, and at the same time debating that someone else is NOT, or saying it's UNWANTED critisism, it's a one-way AND dead-end street!

and no, NOTHING will change your views! so go ahead, propagate euthanizing humans for all i care!

i just think it's stupid to walk and talk around in the world like that! you think like ISIS...

By #358797 at 11,Oct,14 23:24
And point out where I insinuated you're not entitled to your opinion? All I said was I am allowed to have an opinion, and I don't really care if it differs from yours. And your criticism WAS unwanted. (look at that! I made a word in all caps too! ) I didn't want it, nor did I ask for it...
By bigone21 at 12,Oct,14 00:21 other posts of bigone21 
what is with this woman? i give up, and turn the other cheek!
By #23212 at 12,Oct,14 06:49
Once again, 'bigone21', given that English is not your native language, you have failed to understand subtle metaphors and humour use in English. A native speaker most ofter would get the obvious exaggeration here. I speak four languages, but I most certainly do not try to argue with someone's subtle use of phrasing in their own language, when it is not my native one.
By #132188 at 12,Oct,14 07:06
Suggestion of Be@stality or ISIS have no place here, and as for p3dophiles I WILL euthanize every single one personally

And in this day and age be very careful about any mention of ISIS or some convoluted comparison
By #23212 at 12,Oct,14 07:26
Agreed!

By bigone21 at 12,Oct,14 22:44 other posts of bigone21 
when and where did the "p3dophiles" come in???????

you say "Be@stality or ISIS have no place here" and three words later you bring in p3dophiles which you "WILL euthanize every single one personally".

and than you say that: "in this day and age be very careful about any mention of ISIS or some convoluted comparison"

why? ISIS ISIS ISIS!

whatever! you think you have a licence to kill anyone? you are the god that has to kill p3dophiles???

that's great man! great & clear analytics!! power to you! or not...

anyone that says:
1. i will kill, no matter what the justice system says;
says:
2. the justice system does NOT apply to me;
will therefore accept:
3. the justice system will not protect you anymore, you stepped out of it!

enjoy!!

By leopoldij at 11,Oct,14 23:40 other posts of leopoldij 
The way I see it, arexa was expressing her view, and was probably using the been she used as a metaphor. I don't think she'd kill anyone.
By #358797 at 12,Oct,14 00:36
Exactly.
By leopoldij at 12,Oct,14 11:45 other posts of leopoldij 
What I wrote didn't make sense. Damn cell phone! But you got it. You were only expressing yourself and using the expression as a metaphor, not that you were planning to get a semi-automatic and shoot those having sex with ****. Sure, you'd tell them off, but I doubt you'd kill them or recommend that they be killed.

(I **** writing from cell phones.)

By johnp at 12,Oct,14 18:11 other posts of johnp 
Calm the fuck dwn bro
By bigone21 at 12,Oct,14 22:22 other posts of bigone21 
i think i did that on at 11,Oct,14 20:21 didn't i??
By johnp at 13,Oct,14 02:48 other posts of johnp 
I have no idea what u r talking About

By bigone21 at 11,Oct,14 21:48 other posts of bigone21 
bella! take it easy! i don't think it's nice, but it never happened, it's just a provocation. and if it did happen, who suffered?

By Texas979 at 10,Oct,14 13:59 other posts of Texas979 
My wife just last night Fucked me with her dilldo... It was amazing, I shot so hard and far. I got the headboard
By cumonme1 at 10,Oct,14 19:24 other posts of cumonme1 
Hey that's great I shot cum like crazy my first time also.

Adult Discussion Forum