Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

If told not to cum in her mouth, does precum count?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Blade at 02,Jan,15 05:09  other posts of Blade
My girlfriend told me never to cum in her mouth. I know I've dumped quite a bit of precum in her mouth over all the BJs she gave me.

Does she not think that counts? Can it be she doesn't notice or taste?

I'm afraid to ask, in case she isn't aware, and that scares her off BJs completely.

I'd love to hear from woman who don't let their BFs cum in their mouth what they think.

Similar topics: 1.Members List   2.PRECUM!   3.wat is precum   4.Precum   5.First cum in wife mouth  

New Comment

Comments:
By #455846 at 13,Jun,17 18:42
some girls will ask you to cum in their mouth some don't mind either some will ask not to, it depends, I just try and play by the rules. BJ s often don't make me cum anyway, I mostly cum deep in her pussy

By leopoldij at 12,Jun,17 20:25 other posts of leopoldij 
DON'T ask. As long as she doesn't say anything keep doing it.

By HotFuckerBoy at 12,Jun,17 17:16 other posts of HotFuckerBoy 
I knew a girl who didn't want me to cum in her mouth, I, of course, honored her wish and did not do so. I asked her about precum and she said that was fine, it didn't bother her. She told me that she didn't care for the taste of cum, but my precum tasted good. Like probably all guys, my precum has a sweeter taste than cum. I would say just ask your girl about how she feels about precum and cum and see what she thinks.

By Blade at 04,Jan,15 04:28 other posts of Blade 
I haven't heard from any woman that Don't let someone cum in their mouths. There must be those of you out there right? Please comment.

My real question is if you don't let him cum in your mouth, are you bothered by precum?
By #515733 at 12,Jun,17 15:57
I dont let guys cum in my mouth, but i love precum, slurp

By #478926 at 02,Jan,15 13:30
Funny story. A few years ago while giving head it felt like a burst of liquid filled my mouth. It felt like a lot. I stopped and thought he came. Hahaha....once I realized he didn't I went back to work and that's when he really filled my mouth. I'm sure he wondered why I stopped. I was too embarrassed to tell him.

Anyway. I think if you don't pre cum too much and it mixes with her saliva then don't worry about it. Maybe one day she will realize if she swalows her spit and then you gush in her mouth. I love pre cum...maybe she does too.

I would test her...next time you have a little puddle of pre cum ask her to lick it up or try it. Tell her you heard it doesn't have a taste it's just your own lube.

Goodluck
By t-rex at 02,Jan,15 20:43 other posts of t-rex 
I'm no expert, but I taste my Precum , and to me it tastes good, seems to have a slightly sweet taste, maybe it's my imagination
By #478926 at 03,Jan,15 06:10
Maybe I should taste and let you know if you're right.
By t-rex at 05,Jan,15 01:02 other posts of t-rex 
I would love that sexy

By #515733 at 12,Jun,17 15:56
It is sweeter, i wont swallow but i lick all he precum i can, yum yum

By Blade at 22,May,15 02:38 other posts of Blade 
I'm going to try that.

By 2xTheOral at 05,Aug,16 07:37 other posts of 2xTheOral 
For whatever reason, to most girls, pre cum doesn't count..either because it's sweeter or so much subtler that she doesn't even notice the pre cum at all....don't ask!! ..coming from a female..if you want her to keep sucking you off..don't even bring it up..especially if she scares so easily and makes demands like to never cum in her mouth already..
By Blade at 07,Aug,16 03:19 other posts of Blade 
ya, I'm so taking that advice.

By #510951 at 12,Jul,16 20:57
my wife love my pre-cum but she not into me cumming in her mouth, I love the taste of cum and enjoy eatting it , but she does not.

By #515733 at 12,Jul,16 15:20
I don't think pre-cum counts.
I don't think having a guy cum in my mouth because, it comes out too fast, too hot
I love the way my cum tastes, it's sweet

By slipper at 24,Mar,16 00:43 other posts of slipper 
I think you answered your own question regarding your girl... she allows one and not the other. Enjoy what ya got!!!

By leopoldij at 20,Mar,16 16:48 other posts of leopoldij 
no it doesn't. [deleted image]

By leopoldij at 22,May,15 19:31 other posts of leopoldij 
She doesn't let me cum in her mouth either

By #254338 at 22,May,15 12:40
Don't ask don't tell...

By #471280 at 05,May,15 18:00
No, of course that doesn't count. We gals know you can't help the pre-cum coming out.
By DJS at 22,May,15 11:36 other posts of DJS 
Well said sexy-lady SWAC

By #289712 at 22,May,15 09:34
My girlfriend hates cum in her mouth, but doesnt complain about pre cum. She loves sucking my dick and gives a mean blowjob I wish she would finish me totally sometimes. .

By #451452 at 22,May,15 03:26
Asking her is the only way to know for sure. I would assume that if it was a problem that she would have said something to you. Since pre-cum is different for everyone but is a more or less continuous flow it would be a real mood breaker to stop when you some liquid dribbled out, especially if you couldn't feel it sneaking out. Best bet, since she hasn't said anything she doesn't really care.

By #485312 at 05,May,15 13:54
ask her why, and if its just the taste that turns her off, tell her if it doesn't touch the top of her tongue she wont taste it, blow while its deep in her mouth, and past the salt zone on her tongue, or she could have an intolerance to too much cum and it might make her vomit if she swallows ... its like concentrated salt water and l know many girls that it doesn't agree with...she might be able to take a little and not a lot...precum isn't as salty and tastes totally different *lix*

By #316255 at 04,Jan,15 17:28
My advise would be to not say a thing otherwise you'll probably lose what little oral pleasure you do receive. Isn't she also concerned about the possibility of.... getting residual pee droplets in her mouth
By johnp at 05,Jan,15 06:33 other posts of johnp 
Emm!! Where have u been hiding!?
By #316255 at 05,Jan,15 17:02
In your dreams
By johnp at 10,Jan,15 03:58 other posts of johnp 
In my dreams ??
By #316255 at 11,Jan,15 19:09
Of course.
By johnp at 17,Jan,15 04:22 other posts of johnp 
That u would b hiding?? Nah I miss u emm

By #264686 at 11,Jan,15 22:22
It's just a control thing, don't worry too much about it.

By spermkiss at 02,Jan,15 06:46 other posts of spermkiss 
Well, I ain't a woman, but I've tasted a lot of pre-cum as well as a lot of jizz. It has been my experience that pre-cum, or to be more clinical, Cowper's gland secretion, is virtually always tasteless. So if you leak a bit or even a lot while she's sucking, she ain't gonna taste it. If you think telling her that it's there is gonna scare her off from giving you oral sex, don't tell her.
By t-rex at 02,Jan,15 20:45 other posts of t-rex 
I taste my Precum , like I said to fatassfatpussy, to me it tastes a little sweet, maybe it's my imagination
By spermkiss at 04,Jan,15 17:10 other posts of spermkiss 
Well, I've tasted a lot (and I do mean a LOT) so I kinda think it's your imagination, but since I haven't tasted yours I could be wrong. I think we should do some research here. Whip it out and allow me to kneel before you and have a taste. Purely for the sake of scientific research.
By t-rex at 05,Jan,15 01:00 other posts of t-rex 
It's ready and waiting

By #436014 at 02,Jan,15 19:14
ladies often generate fluids too, does anyone care about getting that in their mouths?
By spermkiss at 04,Jan,15 17:04 other posts of spermkiss 
Not me and I'm as queer as a three dollar bill. I've been down there lapping at that pussy and giving that clit a nice tongue massage to really make a lot of pussy juice. Stick my face right in there and get that juice all over my lips, nose and cheeks. Yum.

By #7976 at 04,Jan,15 03:21
Some things are simply impossible to control. Pre-cum is certainly one of them. As long as she doesn't make a fuss about it, don't mention it...don't even think about it. As long as you don't pump a mouth full of sperm in her mouth, your home free and guiltless.

By #220845 at 04,Jan,15 01:44
Of course not

By #436014 at 04,Jan,15 01:10
precum doesn't leave any crust as far as i can tell, i think it just evaporates. cum will leave crust if not cleaned off. if it doesn't leave crust, i don't see why you should be concerned, and if your gf doesn't know about precum then maybe ignorance is bliss?

By cazzoduro69 at 02,Jan,15 20:07 other posts of cazzoduro69 
i have during bwj many of precum and some girl tell me that i have many precum but all girls and women tell me it's nice and good

By #455846 at 02,Jan,15 14:48
its strange to me how some girls either like it or dont some beg you to cum in their mouths some dont want it but love sucking cock ha ha....i havent met any that dont like pre cum though and most dont seem to know about it! What doesnt kill makes you fatter huh ?

Adult Discussion Forum