Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Dick.net......…gone?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #6568 at 10,Mar,15 08:16
The 'dick.net' site is apparently gone. The owner recently died. There was a hiccup a couple of years back, but this looks sort of final now as search engines can't find it any longer........

Anyone know anything?

Similar topics: 1.let's vote about "longdick" out or in??   2.do i have a small dick average dick or big dick just curious?   3.Father and son - silimar dick?   4.first time getting my dick stroked and sucked by a guy   5.lunch time  

New Comment

Comments:
By soundsgreat87 at 21,Mar,15 20:17 other posts of soundsgreat87 
And it's... back up?
--------------------------------------- added after 49 minutes

It's definitely been confirmed by family members that the admin ("Dick Hunter", Shaun Tierney) took his own life in February

The site is back up but the family has no access to administrative functions and they're in the process of handling his affairs. They're looking into finding someone to take over the site but it may not happen, so if you have contacts on there you wish to keep, DO SO NOW.
By #64328 at 21,Mar,15 21:29
Im not able to find it. I hope someone has intrest in taking over for them
By soundsgreat87 at 21,Mar,15 21:55 other posts of soundsgreat87 
What do you mean by "find it"?
By #64328 at 21,Mar,15 22:18
I found it...it just didnt come up from google
By soundsgreat87 at 21,Mar,15 22:21 other posts of soundsgreat87 
You can type any website directly into the URL bar, no google needed

By soundsgreat87 at 15,Mar,15 07:25 other posts of soundsgreat87 
The owner *died*? Where'd you hear this? It'd be awful if it's true, I know he was having some serious mental problems last year
By Ray10754 at 15,Mar,15 11:05 other posts of Ray10754 
The fact that the owner died is true, the day prior to the site going down A message was sent to me with a link to the notice of Shauns passing away .
I am not sure what will happen to the site now, however I am still getting the daily notices from the site in regards to friends birthdays .
By soundsgreat87 at 15,Mar,15 18:36 other posts of soundsgreat87 
Huh... I never got a message. I haven't gotten any emails from dick.net in over a week actually. Strange.

By Ray10754 at 11,Mar,15 18:41 other posts of Ray10754 
I am not sure what is going on with the site! All I know is that I am unable to log into the site now for several days,but I still get my daily notices as to people viewing me and the (todays Birthday notices)
I wouldn't remove them from your favorits list just yet hopefuly they will get it streightend out soon

By #61033 at 10,Mar,15 19:32
Very odd - they sent me a monthly account update on 28 February...

By #64328 at 10,Mar,15 18:40
That was a great site with lots of polls and forums...I really like the people I meet on there...hopefully its not gone forever

By admin at 10,Mar,15 14:21 other posts of admin 
Again? Last time it was back in a couple of weeks.

By CreativeOne at 10,Mar,15 11:12 other posts of CreativeOne 
Bummer ... I've been a member there for a few years and so sorry to hear that the owner passed However I do have to say out of all the sites out there ... this site surely is the Very Best one ! I have been a member here since July 2009 . I guess you can say I find this site to be very addictive ... but in a really good way !

Adult Discussion Forum