She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

*???FACT OR FICTION???*

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by mr_blue at 31,May,15 15:31  other posts of mr_blue
Just some fun stuff which makes you wonder.
Is it fact or fiction ?

1. A woman is more likely to want to commit adultery during ovulation than at any other time in her cycle.

2. Telling a convincing lie to someone is much more difficult when you find them sexually attractive.

3. Minute quantities of over 30 different substances have been identified in human semen. These include nitrogen, fructose, lactic acid, ascorbic acid, inositol, cholesterol, glutathione, creatine, pyruvic acid, citric acid, sorbitol, urea, uric acid and Vitamin B12, along with various salts and enzymes.

4. Chocolate contains phenylethylamine, the same feel-good chemical responsible for the ecstatic high people experience through sexual attraction and love.

5. Women who have given birth have darker labia minora than women who haven’t.

6. The majority of women experience a peak in libido just before their period.

7. -321°F is the temperature at which sperm banks store donor semen. At this temperature, semen can be stored indefinitely.

8. The point at which the average man reaches his sexual peak is between the ages of 17 and 18.

9. The earth could be re-populated to its current level using the number of sperm that could fit into an aspirin capsule.

10. A chicken egg could accommodate the number of female ova necessary to repopulate the earth to its present numbers.

Similar topics: 1.Erotic Fiction   2.sexual stories-fiction or non-fiction   3.The Pee Shiver   4.PULP FICTION   5.Global Warming... What do you Believe?  

New Comment

Comments:
By mr_blue at 10,Apr,16 07:52 other posts of mr_blue 
I would be more apathetic if I wasn't so lethargic ....

By mr_blue at 16,Aug,15 13:36 other posts of mr_blue 
Dusty forum threads are bad for your health ? fact or fiction ?
By JustWill at 16,Aug,15 13:47 other posts of JustWill 
I like pie!
I'm sorry, did I just hijack the topic?
By JeffinKS at 16,Aug,15 13:49 other posts of JeffinKS 

By #57759 at 16,Aug,15 14:59
I am so glad you are not a woman, you are all messed-up
By bella! at 16,Aug,15 15:00 other posts of bella! 
Who, Doctor?

By JustWill at 16,Aug,15 15:11 other posts of JustWill 
Two things, Doc:
1. I am also glad I am not a woman. Being able to pee standing up is awesome.
2. If I were a woman, you would be safe. I wouldn't give you the time of day.
3. Calling someone "all messed-up" is pretty rude.
4. Yes, I know this is more than "two things". Bite me...

By mr_blue at 22,Aug,15 18:38 other posts of mr_blue 
Take it on a detour bud....

Round and round we go...

By **FlyingCum** at 02,Jun,15 09:53 other posts of **FlyingCum** 
All true
By mr_blue at 16,Aug,15 13:35 other posts of mr_blue 

By #6568 at 02,Jun,15 07:43
No. 8 definitely NOT true in my case, although I suspect it depends how you define "sexual peak".....if they mean speed of erection and ejaculation I suppose it might be true, but that's hardly a 'peak' of activity.....what about endurance and thrusting power, not to mention later learned skills etc?

By leopoldij at 01,Jun,15 23:41 other posts of leopoldij 
My guesses:
1 true
2 false
3 true
4 true
5 true
6 true
7 false
8 false
9 true
10 false

By mr_blue at 31,May,15 15:36 other posts of mr_blue 
11. During sexual intercourse, in addition to the genitals and breasts, the inner nose also swells.

12. White women are the most likely to engage in anal sex, particularly if they also have a college degree.

13. During erection, a smaller flaccid penis tends to have a greater percentage increase than a larger flaccid penis.

14. A teaspoon of semen contains approximately 5 calories.

15. Sex burns off an average of about 100 calories per session.

16. On average, from two to five million sperm are released each time a man ejaculates.

17. During any given period, women who read romance novels have a tendency to have twice as many lovers as those who don’t.

18. Almost a third of all women over 80 years of age still have sex with their spouse or boyfriend.

19. For both men and women, the heart rate averages 140 beats per minute at the point of orgasm.

20. The average woman will have sex more than 3,000 times over the course of her reproductive years.

21. Most men under 40 years of age can achieve an erection in less than 10 seconds.

22. Heterosexual anal sex is something 43% of women have experienced.

23. Women consider penis size the ninth most important feature for a man, while men rate it much more highly, in third place.

24. When a man ejaculates, the initial spurt travels at 28 miles per hour – faster than the world record for the 100m sprint, which currently stands at 22.9 miles per hour.

25. In one hour, the average sperm can swim seven inches.
By #358797 at 01,Jun,15 00:25
12 seems pretty spot on in my case.
By mr_blue at 01,Jun,15 13:53 other posts of mr_blue 

Adult Discussion Forum