Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Who are your favorite comedians?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #443664 at 03,Aug,15 00:12
Mines are Chubby Brown (best comedian of all time for me), the late great Bernard Manning, Peter Kay, Lenny Henry and Alan Carr.

Similar topics: 1.Your favorite sexual fantasy?   2.your favorite tits....   3.So ... What Is Your "Favorite Drink" ?   4.What is your personal favorite pic of yourself?   5.Favorite Craft Beer  

New Comment

Comments:
By mr_blue at 30,Aug,15 20:25 other posts of mr_blue 
George Carlin,Bill Hicks....legends of satire..

Ross Noble,manic Geordie improve/freeform...

Jimmy Carr..

Russell Howard,Jack Dee,Richard Pryor(changed the game)
Ronnie Barker....genius writer and performer...
Frankie Boyle...Peter Kay....
Sarah Millican...

That's plenty for now...

By #435701 at 06,Aug,15 17:06
I like Bill Cosby!...tongue in cheek
By #485312 at 06,Aug,15 23:01
he's not real funny now *lix*

By #491615 at 07,Aug,15 05:14
What a waste of a talent all these years. He was Clearly Faking it all this time.
By #485312 at 07,Aug,15 05:43
must of been a bad root or had a really tiny dick, that's the only reason l can think why he'd have to dr*g his victims *lix*

By #494805 at 05,Aug,15 21:05
Benny Hill is our favourite, we also like Lee Mack, Jethro and Michael Macintyre
By routemaster at 06,Aug,15 03:44 other posts of routemaster 
Lee Mack is great with David Mitchell and Rob Brydon on "Would I Lie To You?"

By Odin_york_pa at 04,Aug,15 02:38 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
Christopher Titus, Ron White, Bill Engvall
By #454258 at 06,Aug,15 03:35

By routemaster at 04,Aug,15 02:46 other posts of routemaster 
Old stars from way back who were not comedians as such, more comedy actors, e.g. Lucille Ball, Phil Silvers (Sgt. Bilko is one of the greatest comic creations of ALL time and is still being shown here 60 years later) and the cast of the "Carry On" films, especially the late great Hattie Jacques, the late great Joan Sims and the late great Kenneth Williams. Of today's comedians, Paul Merton, Kevin Bridges, Jack Dee, David Mitchell and Jack Whitehall (who is very pretty to look at too).
By #485312 at 04,Aug,15 09:40
loved the carry on gang and monty pythons, lucy was a doll too, loved faulty and black adders also,theres so many good laughs to be had, and benny hill still makes me smile, get smart series when l was young, all brilliant characters *lix*
By Blade at 05,Aug,15 02:55 other posts of Blade 
OMG, forgot about Benny Hill. He is a classic, and will live forever. Him, three stooges, laurel and hardy, Carlin, all eternal classics.
By routemaster at 05,Aug,15 14:00 other posts of routemaster 
Yeah, Benny Hill was great and don't forget Frankie Howerd, Tommy Cooper and Bob Monkhouse too, all gone to comedian heaven now

By #491615 at 03,Aug,15 05:57
I am a fan of the 70's and 80's guy's : George Carlin and Richard Pryor and John Belushi to name a few.
By Blade at 05,Aug,15 02:54 other posts of Blade 
Well yes, Carlin is prob the funniest ever. I put him on a pedastal above all other comedians.

By bella! at 03,Aug,15 04:57 other posts of bella! 
I LOVE Jimmy Fallon, the host of The Tonight Show! The other night Jimmy's guest was a British comedian by the name of Russell Howard, he was also quite funny.

By Blade at 03,Aug,15 03:08 other posts of Blade 
Brian Regan, Louie CK, and John Pinnette.

By #485312 at 03,Aug,15 01:21
l like Billy Connerly, Eddie Murphy, an aussie dudes Pete Helliar, Tim Minchinn and Glen Robbins, and any one that can make me laugh *lix*

Adult Discussion Forum