to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Have you ever had to fart while getting sucked?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #497413 at 11,Sep,15 12:26
We've been there, you got someones mouth all over your good stuff and then your bowels decide it needs to pass gas now... I can't tell you howmany times I've had to clench my asscheeks like a pro so it won't slip out because you know the second you fart the oral fun will be over... (unless you know someone who actaully likes farts in their face). Anyhow... any good funny stories out there?

Similar topics: 1.WHO SUCKED YOU FIRST? GUY OR GAL?   2.like to know how many cocks shes sucked   3.How often do you get your dick sucked, and how often do you cum from being sucked?   4.Where to get my dick sucked in Chicago or sucking first time   5.Sucked my first dick!!  

New Comment

Comments:
By HotFuckerBoy at 16,Dec,20 01:30 other posts of HotFuckerBoy 
Yes, its a real,test of bodily will power. I have learned it's possible to cum AND fart at the same time

By spermkiss at 12,Sep,15 16:52 other posts of spermkiss 
Even Queen Elizabeth farts.
By bella! at 12,Sep,15 18:01 other posts of bella! 
And how do you know this?
By spermkiss at 12,Sep,15 22:04 other posts of spermkiss 
Have you forgotten my answer to your question if I had an audience with the Queen? I replied that I had and that she even farted during that audience, but we both followed Miss Manners' rule about farts in a social situation. Everyone is to pretend that it does not exist.
By bella! at 12,Sep,15 23:28 other posts of bella! 
I forgot about that and yes I did ask that question. Thank you for your gentle reminder. Did I ask you if you really had an audience with the Queen? If I did ask and you replied will you remind me what you said?

One of the things that I do remember you saying is that I/we could feel free to ask you anything I/we like and if you knew the answer you would respond and if you didn't know the answer, you would make something up!
By spermkiss at 13,Sep,15 16:10 other posts of spermkiss 
No you did not ask if I really had an audience with the Queen, but surely you knew that I had ventured into the "made up" territory when I said that I had, especially when I mentioned the fart. How outrageous did I have to make this story? Did I have to say that the audience was in her bathroom and she was nude in her bathtub? (By the way, she has nice tits.)

By #487013 at 11,Sep,15 13:12
Fortunately no but the first time I was with my guy I had strep throat and the meds made me sick to my rummy we were missionarie style and I started coughing my tummy started gurgling then I sneezed but it wasn't quite a sneeze it was a combo of a fart and sneeze. Needless to say we had to wash the sheets and shower. Most embarrasing thing that ever happened to me.
By bella! at 11,Sep,15 15:22 other posts of bella! 
@Santanico666, because you stated you had strep, I will assume that you were on medication. Many doctors will suggest that you take medication with food because meds can and will upset an individual's system.

At least you didn't fart.

Adult Discussion Forum