Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

It's time to go

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #266414 at 17,Nov,15 03:30
If you have received a gift for me I would cash out . Take care everyone.

Similar topics: 1.Friends - Bestfriends - Couple?   2.self reflextion   3.Masturbating - Your Usual Routine?   4.masturbating for the first time (guys)   5.The troubles of a **** Bi Relationship  

New Comment

Comments:
By big9inch21 at 17,Nov,15 06:14 other posts of big9inch21 
Take a break mate And hold on
By mr_blue at 17,Nov,15 14:02 other posts of mr_blue 

By #68656 at 17,Nov,15 07:46
Your Majesty.
With the greatest of respect I trust that you will reconsider your abdication as this is sad news and a loss to this group. Presumably you have had some problems with another member(s) but you are better than them.
In the event you do depart I would take the opportunity to wish you the best in your future endeavours.
By #497616 at 17,Nov,15 08:43
(your Majesty) and (with the greatest respect) sounds abit patronizing to me, but given the member is a long standing wart sorry stalwart it all makes sense I was wondering where the (in strictest confidence) is to be placed.

His disciples will be disappointed.

It's ok tho we all will have an e-mail update I'm sure.

Good luck
By #68656 at 17,Nov,15 12:04
Just make sure you pay your tax on the green deals done under the blue lamp and watch out for nefarious Telstra payphones.

Apart from all that nonsense I have been in worthwhile dialogue with our new Monarch, it certainly appears he will wield the sceptre with strength and integrity. He will not tolerate nonsense but rule with benevolence and without fear or favour.
By #497616 at 17,Nov,15 12:24
Who? Sean Connery you look like an Aussie idiot. Unfortunately your (sociopath personas) don't blend much nor your (born again christian garble) Shame on you!!!! At the end of the day you are just a loss of DNA which = nothing and for the record. Nothing changes you from the fact you ARE a recluse with nothing more to project your futile views to people via electronic mail. So why you should be existing on this planet 😅. You are devils spawn and it's a shame you pilfered oxygen off worthy people.

Your shenanigans has been your worst enemy , sorry You are THE fluent idiot of nothing. (king shit of turd island.So make popcorn and realise you are the weakest link.... Goodbye STOOGE xxxx
By mr_blue at 17,Nov,15 13:10 other posts of mr_blue 
@ JohnS.....REALLY....You really think Jezza is here... you are a funny guy....honestly....the guy is too busy to be on here....but you persist in this crap of accusing people of having shell accounts.....how many have y0u got ?.....you are tolerated here.....fucking court jester.....
--------------------------------------- added after 20 minutes

John make your mind up, are you banning me, unbanning me, you bitter man....

I am not your dear anything....Mr Lavender...it wasn't Jezza....he is not my mentor,,,,he is my br0ther from another mother...so fuck off attacking people who are not here to answer for themselves....go and stalk people somewhere else...

By bella! at 17,Nov,15 12:59 other posts of bella! 
You've been in contact with the new monarch? When did you decide to add him back as a friend? You are a joke, JohnS!

By #316057 at 17,Nov,15 03:40
But Why

Adult Discussion Forum