Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

When a female says "how big is it"?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #498769 at 28,Nov,15 02:45
Going back to my early twenties I have had several different women ask me the size of my dick (like I've measured it) and I've always wondered what they were really saying. So when someone sees your hard cock and says "how big is it", what are they really saying?

Similar topics: 1.how can i chat with girl about sex.   2.What is your biggest sexual turn on   3.Men in lingerie   4.Best female ass   5.Male / female split  

New Comment

Comments:
By #311947 at 04,Dec,15 21:05
They only ask that when its above average size

By #460385 at 03,Dec,15 16:28
Shove it in her balls deep. Then look her in the eyes and ask her how big it is.
By #311947 at 04,Dec,15 21:04

By nekekal at 04,Dec,15 18:05 other posts of nekekal 
I have heard that a lot. It is usually preceded by "OMG". And then went "How big is that thing anyway?"

And since I had measured it, I told them that it was just a bit under 8 inches long and a couple inches across and ask what she thought.

Almost all women told me that they didn't think it was going to fit in them and how about they just suck on it. Fine, I like blowjobs.

The few who went ahead and fucked me were almost all wrong. It wouldn't fit. Most cunts will stretch and take the diameter but they all have a dead stop at the cervix that is inches short of balls to the ass.

So generally, when they ask, they want to know, and either tell them or let them measure it. Nothing better than having a woman play with your cock.

By #455846 at 29,Nov,15 02:00
if they re looking, (i know it sounds quirky) at it, i just say as big as you see it or as small as you want. You know -THIS BIG ! If they ask me how big when its in my pants I say , would you like to feel, I guess

It was strange though once ( i didnt really know what to say) , my one mates ex gf told me at the bar we all used to go to ( when 'he'wasnt around) - that there was one thing WRONG with him, and that was"his penis was small" . Of course I thought well I new it was pretty normal and didnt think she was being honest, so I just lost interest.
By #485312 at 29,Nov,15 10:51
You wouldnt have to ask me twice, ld grab a handful of your junk in public *lix*
By #455846 at 02,Dec,15 14:19
thats the right attititude angel, you are the sexiest

By leopoldij at 29,Nov,15 10:58 other posts of leopoldij 
You should have asked her to take a look at your dick to tell if it's bigger or smaller than the other guy's. Of course, you should have arranged to be hard when she was looking and the rest would have been easy.
Never miss an opportunity like this.

By mr_blue at 29,Nov,15 21:19 other posts of mr_blue 
She's saying she's a size queen....

By _avg_ at 28,Nov,15 07:50 other posts of _avg_ 
A Zen parable: a student said to his master, "Please write for me something of great wisdom."

His master picked up his brush and wrote one word: "Attention."

The student said, "Is that all?"

The master wrote, "Attention. Attention."

The student became irritable. "That doesn't seem profound or subtle to me."

In response, his master wrote simply, "Attention. Attention. Attention."

In frustration, the student demanded, "What does this word 'attention' mean?"

The master replied, "Attention means attention."
By #485312 at 28,Nov,15 08:06
Confucius say man with big dick will gets lots of attention. Lol. *lix *
By #501020 at 29,Nov,15 20:44
haha

By leopoldij at 28,Nov,15 11:31 other posts of leopoldij 

By #281008 at 29,Nov,15 20:16
she is asking you how big is her pussy

By #494009 at 28,Nov,15 07:26
When I was in High School I had a girl (one of the popular girls) come up and say, "I hear you are hung like an elephant." I just stood there like an idiot! Should have said,"You want to find out" or "Probably more than you can handle". I have to say I'm pretty blessed. I haven't met a cervix I couldn't tap!
By leopoldij at 28,Nov,15 11:32 other posts of leopoldij 
Did you fuck her or not?

By 3fdfd at 29,Nov,15 14:20 other posts of 3fdfd 
Did she ever find out ?

By 3fdfd at 29,Nov,15 14:11 other posts of 3fdfd 
It could be an actual question - she just wants to know the size, especially if she's never seen it. Per Lilbtoy78's comments, some guys have a reputation among classmates, at work, peers, etc. The girl could really want to know if all that's true or not.

By leopoldij at 29,Nov,15 12:24 other posts of leopoldij 
Confucius says:
When a female says how big is it and one doesn't take advantage of that, then one's a fool.
--------------------------------------- added after 65 seconds

It doesn't matter if it's big or not, when she finds out it'll be after the fuck has been completed, of course.

By spermkiss at 28,Nov,15 06:41 other posts of spermkiss 
They are saying that they are impressed by the size.

Adult Discussion Forum