Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Your first time with a guy - what was it like? Need help.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Tobes at 29,Nov,15 21:47  other posts of Tobes
I am straight and on the verge of arranging a meet with another guy to see what it's like. I keep thinking to myself 'should I? Shouldn't I?'. Can anybody who's been in my position tell me what it was like and if it was worth it. Really nervous coz I don't know how I will feel. Any advice will be appreciated.

Similar topics: 1.Friends - Bestfriends - Couple?   2.self reflextion   3.Masturbating - Your Usual Routine?   4.masturbating for the first time (guys)   5.The troubles of a **** Bi Relationship  

New Comment

Comments:
By botanic at 16,Dec,15 15:14 other posts of botanic 
I would recommend it , i was v nervous but really curious so gave it a go. My advice would be to meet up with the guy on neutral ground , a coffee shop etc and see how you feel about it having chatted together. You will be able to assess how you feel much better then , rather than diving in at the deep end . If you feel comfortable after that , then make an arrangement for a later date , and enjoy yourself. It may well be that it is not for you , but better to have explored than to live your life wondering what it would have been like.

By #485312 at 16,Dec,15 12:43
l thought, 'is that it'? was very disappointing, my hair brush handle did a better job of getting me off. nothing like the stories ld read on the subject...didn't get a real good fuck till l met a dude in his 30s and was given a very good fucking...*lix*

By #436014 at 15,Dec,15 20:14
after my first time (it was oral) i was hooked on cock. hooked on cock worked for me.

if you're looking to suck cock, check out my 'advice' thread i just posted /forum/thread.php?id=24890#1

By #487206 at 06,Dec,15 00:44
You definitely have to give it a try if you are curious..... I was so nervous n excited my first time. When I grabbed that dick n put it in my mouth it was kinda scary at first but that feeling go away pretty quick n then its all good

By spermkiss at 29,Nov,15 22:24 other posts of spermkiss 
As to your pondering 'Should I? Shouldn't I?', yes you should. Even if you are totally straight and only just have the curiosity to find out what man-on-man sex is like, you should go for it and find out what it is like. This curiosity isn't going to go away and if it is not satisfied it could drive you to doing something stupid.

For my first time, I was nervous as a cat, and I knew at that time that I was gay. But once I had done it, it was a life changing event. So yes, it was worth it. Will it be worth it for you? Almost certainly yes. Even if this turns out to be a one time thing and man-on-man sex is something you never revisit, you will be glad you did it.

Perhaps the best piece of advice I can give you is that the number one rule in sex is that NOBODY HAS TO DO ANYTHING HE DOES NOT WANT TO DO. So just relax and do what comes naturally and what feels right for you.
By tb1 at 30,Nov,15 16:02 other posts of tb1 
I agree "just relax and do what comes naturally and what feels right for you."

By Tobes at 01,Dec,15 17:11 other posts of Tobes 
Some nice advice there thanks
We've agreed to meet this Thursday evening.
By #460523 at 02,Dec,15 23:36
I wish I could meet with you too. I know I'm not so have fun.

By cumonme1 at 02,Dec,15 13:08 other posts of cumonme1 
Give it a go if you don't enjoy the experience you don't have to do it again

By #491495 at 01,Dec,15 20:20
My first time with a guy was awesome. Thinking I need to do that again actually.

By #491615 at 29,Nov,15 21:53
I was Scares Shatless!!
Talked myself out of it for Years. When I finally did it. Was okay, but it allowed Me to get Over the Mental Block I had. And from there I have Never looked back.
By Tobes at 29,Nov,15 22:21 other posts of Tobes 
Are you open about it now or is it still a ****. What did you do that first time?

Adult Discussion Forum