Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Wash Your Hands!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #6568 at 22,Dec,15 16:25
While driving today I heard an item on BBC Radio 2 phone in about a man who kept tropical fish and was suddenly afflicted by a severe infection of his foreskin. By good fortune his doctor was also a tropical fish enthusiast and identified the cause as a bacteria carried in the faeces of tropical fish varieties. It turns out that the fish keeper dangled his hands in the tank an did NOT then wash his hands before caressing his best friend,...result; a hasty and essential circumcision that he never expected. He described the event as a "small thing" which was "life altering".....

We often hear about keeping foreskins clean but it's easy to forget that nasty things can be transfered from hands just as easily as the other way around!....so wash your hands before any sexual activities.

By strange coincidence I earlier had a conversation with an aquaintance in which it came out that he had been circ'd when he was 12 yers old and it had been a traumatic experience, not the least because the private doctor had bodged the proceedure leaving him deeply ashamed of his disfigured penis for many years including being naked in front of his sweet wife. She eventually persuaded him to seek help and he had his penis tidied up when he was in his late 50's. He also told me he has held a life-time grudge against his mother (now 94) who has always claimed to not remember why he was mutilated (his word) in the first place.

Similar topics: 1.Cleanup   2.Personal hygiene?   3.Do you wash your partner before sex?   4.Big hands equals to Big One ?   5.Uncut guys, how do you wash your penis?  

New Comment

Comments:
By JustWill at 19,Jan,16 19:03 other posts of JustWill 
On a related note:

CLEAN YOUR DAMN FINGERNAILS!

If not for the sake of hygiene, do it because it looks fucking disgusting if you don't.
By bella! at 19,Jan,16 20:06 other posts of bella! 
Ya know, I've noticed some interesting pictures, ones I would comment on and all that came to mind was something like, "you grabbed your dick with that grimy hand?" And ladies, if you're going to wear polish, make sure it's not all chipped. I've see SYD members that have better manis and pedis!
By leopoldij at 20,Jan,16 05:18 other posts of leopoldij 
Like this one, for example....
[deleted image]

By leopoldij at 22,Dec,15 16:55 other posts of leopoldij 
Thanks for posting things. Humans are strange creatures. Many would rather live many years in "shame" rather than discuss their problem with someone.
By JustWill at 22,Dec,15 17:02 other posts of JustWill 
Blame religion for that, Leo. Especially when it comes to matters of sex and genitalia. Centuries of demonizing human sexuality has led to a multitude of social and psychological problems.
By leopoldij at 23,Dec,15 08:16 other posts of leopoldij 
I blame humans. For it is humans who created nonsense like religion and built prisons for themselves and tortured themselves
By #68656 at 23,Dec,15 08:23
Dear Leo.
Religion is the most evil, despicable and destructive inventions of men.
The word religion actually means "to bind".
Religion is the most effective way to control masses of people.
By leopoldij at 23,Dec,15 09:02 other posts of leopoldij 
Yes, you're right.
By #68656 at 23,Dec,15 12:06
only registered users can see external links
By leopoldij at 23,Dec,15 12:23 other posts of leopoldij 
Ha ha. Nice! Just wondering: Is that an actual Star Trek quote by any chance?
By #68656 at 23,Dec,15 12:36
Not as far as I am aware.
By leopoldij at 23,Dec,15 14:50 other posts of leopoldij 
Nice saying anyway.

By #23212 at 24,Dec,15 07:29
Dear John,
How do you reconcile your very negative statements here to Leo about religion, which I'm sure are also shared by many here, with your own statements on your own Flickr page, that you are a "Born-again Christian" and that "Jesus is Lord of all."??
By JustWill at 24,Dec,15 13:09 other posts of JustWill 
Hello, neighbor. Can you say "hypocrisy"?
I knew you could.
By #23212 at 26,Dec,15 06:27
Well JustWill, I'm still hoping that JohnS will explain his divergent comments for us.
By JustWill at 26,Dec,15 19:11 other posts of JustWill 
I certainly hope that you have packed a lunch.
By #23212 at 27,Dec,15 07:36
For "lunch", I think I'll digest John's statement here about how evil, despicable religion is, with his statement from about a year ago:

"By JohnS at 12,Dec,14 02:22 other posts

Darth.
When you stand before the same True and Living God whom you mock you can sort it out with Him personally.
Merry Christmas."

I guess in about one year's time, one can change one's mind about religion, almost as easy as changing one's Flickr homepage, eh non?

But then again, why bother, since no one in this thread, and certainly not me, is disturbed by someone simply wanting to believe in Christian tenets.

Adult Discussion Forum