to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Voting on pics

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #275423 at 23,Dec,15 03:11
I greatly appreciate when someone decides to up vote my pics but I don't see the point of down voting them, don't bother looking at my profile if you don't like them.. I **** the fact that I lose points from when a person does this. Any thoughts?

Similar topics: 1.No more anonymous voting   2.It's not easy......   3.Voting is now non-anonymous   4.Problem voting for Pic of the Month   5.Voting against pictures  

New Comment

Comments:
By palunko at 24,Dec,15 00:21 other posts of palunko 
True, what's the point of negative votes? I don't understand that. guess that must be result of envy, jealousy, or some kind of inferiority complex...
I must say I saw some pics here that are horror for me and I wish I never saw those in my life, but never had neither intention or idea neither will to vote negative. I give only positive votes for pics I find attractive.
Personally, I don't need much points and don't bother much about points, but my vote is for prohibition of negative voting

By bella! at 23,Dec,15 03:34 other posts of bella! 
My sentiments exactly!

I must be honest, there is one member that I have down voted and that is because I find him to be a super twat. That aside, there have been some "oops" moments. I use my phone 99% of the time and sometimes my right thumb clips the wrong area on the touch screen. If I recognize that I've made that mistake, I vote multiple times and send the member a message of apology. I do like the feature that admin implemented which reflects the members that voted [HOT] but hoped that he might show the members that voted [NOT] as well.
By #460385 at 23,Dec,15 22:18
I have done the same. I use my phone, the wife uses the tablet that obviously is much bigger. Sonn as I realized that I tapped the wrong selection. I immediately vote "hot" 2 or 3 times and tell the member it was an accident.
By bella! at 23,Dec,15 22:28 other posts of bella! 
It's good to know I'm not the only one that has a thumb with a mind of its own. Quite frankly, I still have a difficult time understanding the need of a [NOT] option (even though I've used it for spiteful reasons). If a picture doesn’t "speak" to you, move along to one that does.

By pifad at 23,Dec,15 22:10 other posts of pifad 
I agree. See no need for negativity but some folks are that way. I've been here for years and you'll never see me vote anyone down.

By JustWill at 23,Dec,15 03:29 other posts of JustWill 
The only thing you can do is roll with it. Some people can be total dicks...

Adult Discussion Forum