Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Site shit...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by mr_blue at 25,Jan,16 13:46  other posts of mr_blue
Ah well, Just thought I would waffle for the sake of it...
Post all your conspiracy theories of syd/syc happenings here...

Site shit,down in the dumpster....the rubbish bin of all rubbish bins....

Post at your peril,cuz someone will have a conspiracy theory about your comments...

Similar topics: 1.can u hold your shit with such open hole ?   2.Are you as fed up as I am with these foul mouthed plies of shit we are now getting?   3.have u ever caught a girl shit or piss?   4.WHY???   5.It's a Shit-mas Miracle! SeanDouchebaggery007 has left the site.  

New Comment

Comments:
By Sir-Skittles at 22,Aug,19 13:45 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Is JohnS truly gone? Taking a dirt nap...

Or, was he simply outsmarted by members of this site and ran off scared?

Was he able to set up a conference call with Admin and his banker to sort out his membership?

Did someone send his site pictures to his beloved projectionist sites?

So many rumors!!!

By Dev01 at 28,Aug,19 09:19 other posts of Dev01 
The fucker is dust and bones now. I can confirm
By Sir-Skittles at 28,Aug,19 16:27 other posts of Sir-Skittles 

Is there a grave to take a proper slash on?

By #23212 at 30,Aug,19 06:56
Yes, but here are over 1500 photos of his!
only registered users can see external links
By Dev01 at 31,Aug,19 08:06 other posts of Dev01 
He did have some amazing pics

By Sir-Skittles at 12,Aug,19 20:05 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Hotpussy / twowarmtts2 is very ill... mentally ill. Needs to be deleted to save the site!

By mr_blue at 14,Aug,19 23:47 other posts of mr_blue 

By bella! at 21,Aug,19 09:54 other posts of bella! 
What I find humorous is that she has spoken out about you and how you need to be banned from the site. Her reason for wanting you banned is that she feels that you are a "TROLL" and because you have trashed her page several times. She even feels that she has given you multiple chances to straighten up your act yet it her efforts are all in vain. Gosh, she even created a poll in which 15 members participated and if I recall correctly, more than 60% agreed with her, you gotta go.

/polls/1719.html

Although she hasn't used her points to send negative gifts, how many members has she verbally trashed? How many profiles/screen names has she had and how many "chances" was she given? Maybe her actions and what she does, doesn't count.......
By Sir-Skittles at 22,Aug,19 13:43 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Ah yes... I have seen these comments from the saggy granny. Another nut job who is the endless victim here.. but engages in nasty behavior at all times. Also uses fakes.

I truly enjoy her posts about politics and the economy. The ramblings of a village idiot at best.

Her two degenerate elders living in the trailer are also complicit.
By mr_blue at 22,Aug,19 13:49 other posts of mr_blue 
I give up trying to talk to what ever her/him/they call themselves....
By Dev01 at 28,Aug,19 09:17 other posts of Dev01 

By mr_blue at 19,Jun,19 12:46 other posts of mr_blue 
Hippothotomouth the crap that comes from your piehole must make your arsehole jealous...
You know something about nothing and very little of that...

By mr_blue at 03,Mar,19 17:25 other posts of mr_blue 
"If you are talking to me then let me advice you. The member that was banned was banned because she suggested a member's father was a p,e,dophile. It was not true and that was despicable and should never have happened. Admin, rightly, deleted and banned that member right then and there. It was not because she lied as she never did. You, and Bella, and Blue and CountryCouple, as always ganged up on her to get her mad and say things she shouldn't have said so. You four, with your obsession with Twowarmtts, a lady that kept pulling your tail because of your meanness to push members you don't like to quit. Well, you might want to check with Admin. Both Twowarmtts and Twowarmtts2 quit the site on their own. Yes, it is the same person who changed her mind and came back. All others were independent people that you hounded because you are mean spirited, trollish, and obsessed with Twowarmtts. She wouldn't stay silent and that bugged the crap out of you. You, Dgraff, came to my page and made comments that "You are not fooling anyone." I blocked you along with Bella and Blue. I unblocked you 3 days ago and again you started with your crap. You left a comment on one of my pics with your same stupid intent you always have. Listen to me. I'm not your "hotflashes" or your "saggytits". Because of you and your group of discontented people that wish nothing more than to cause harm to other members, Admin has placed me as a possible banned member. How I wish he would ban you and your group, but, i don't have that power. When I block people I do it for a few weeks. I like having a "sweet" rating. Don't push anymore. Please."

What a load of shit.. if one person is behind all the all accounts starting shit,they said the stuff about me,and had multiple accounts to troll various members...
So you want you want to able to talk shit about people,and not expect a bit of blowback....

No one here is obsessed with TWOWARMTTS2/hotpussy/lancer....you keep going on and on about shit....:

By mr_blue at 02,Mar,19 20:38 other posts of mr_blue 
"Mr_Blue, Mr Dgraff, Mrs Bella, I can't answer your posts (except for Mr Dgraff) as I am blocked by you two. What's more, I don't want to. My opinions are just that, my opinions, just like your opinions are yours. Mr JustWill and I talked to a conclusion between us. I hate to include him here as he is an honorable man that got caught in something that was not his doing. You, three, want to cause trouble for no reason. Why not go back to posting about bologna sandwiches. It's a very exciting subject. Not as exciting as just being abusive to other members but at least you leave others alone. If you want to state your OPINIONS, that's your right, but, I want nothing to do with you."

For a person who wants nothing to do with me,I sure come up alot in the forum posts....
That's why I just blacklisted that person,....guess I'm just a coward
People start shit with me,and when I defeat their arguments I'm somehow in the wrong...
And when people cannot be bothered to read what I post,why the fuck should I sit here and just let my name get dragged into shit again and again by a fuckin' drama queen ?
Yeah,site shit...

By mr_blue at 04,Feb,19 19:28 other posts of mr_blue 
Who would have thought reporting a member for having a cat licking his dick would get people so wound up?
By JustWill at 05,Feb,19 18:53 other posts of JustWill 
Perhaps he misunderstood the concept of "getting some pussy"...

By Sir-Skittles at 04,Feb,19 14:55 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Is JohnS really croaked off? Did we get a pic of the tombstone?

Or is this cunt back in the projectionist booth working that high paying job?

By JustWill at 05,Apr,16 21:06 other posts of JustWill 
Okay, so JohnS is gone.
I am wondering who will step up to fill the asshat shaped void his departure has left, and how soon it will happen.
By mr_blue at 05,Apr,16 21:50 other posts of mr_blue 

By bella! at 16,Apr,16 20:00 other posts of bella! 
Would you like to start a pool?

By mr_blue at 19,Jun,16 21:13 other posts of mr_blue 
thought I would laugh again...

By Sir-Skittles at 04,Feb,19 14:54 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
The Walrus and her leashed midget are doing a fine job mate

By mr_blue at 20,Jan,19 17:47 other posts of mr_blue 
What do you call it when people talk to themselves online ?
Cuz I do wonder how many personalities a person can have...
By JustWill at 21,Jan,19 22:57 other posts of JustWill 
She has 12 different personalities.
Oddly enough, none of them actually have any personality.
By mr_blue at 01,Feb,19 16:34 other posts of mr_blue 
Guess who is back
By JustWill at 01,Feb,19 18:47 other posts of JustWill 
AGAIN?! Jeebus...

By Sir-Skittles at 04,Feb,19 14:51 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Two??

By mr_blue at 21,Jan,19 14:23 other posts of mr_blue 
And so it begins some people just don't know when to stop...

By mr_blue at 19,Jan,19 05:37 other posts of mr_blue 
Do old folks homes get a community WiFi network ?

By mr_blue at 01,Jan,19 18:43 other posts of mr_blue 
Looks like someone decided to become the new JohnS
Fkn control freaks everywhere...

By mr_blue at 31,Dec,18 03:21 other posts of mr_blue 
I see gossip squad ,rumourville and Mr pokey with a stick are still making an appearance

By JustWill at 02,Apr,16 16:52 other posts of JustWill 
"Just an update to advise preparations for my account closure are progressing well, I need to see my bank manager to cancel my current Visa card as it does not seem possible to unsubscribe by means of the membership tab. What that means is that the next automatic quarterly deduction by SegPay will be dishonoured and my status will revert to a basic account which is easily closed.
It is financially absurd to continue paying money to a website where I receive abuse and inappropriate comments, the review panel business was unethical and the catalyst for the decision to depart."

How...um...sad?
--------------------------------------- added after 17 minutes

As is typical, he fails to mention his own bad behavior here. No surprise there.
What IS striking, however, is that, by spending so many words covering the financial stuff, he seems to be saying: "I pay to be here, so I should be permitted to behave in any way I wish, and the free members should just shut up and take it."
By bella! at 03,Apr,16 15:01 other posts of bella! 
You're spot on!

As if his private messages didn't convey his h@tred toward me and my guess, other members on his "list", it's crazy that he continued to feel that the abuse/evaluation panel was his platform to "abuse" voting members with his name calling.

Another member said JohnS would be "suicid@l" after realizing that his voting privileges were revoked from the abuse/evaluation panel and apparently, that is what was his "last straw". I hope he's astute ( yeah, I threw in one of his words ) enough to realize that it was his own actions that caused this downward spiral. Being a wolf in sheep's clothes, seeking information only to use it against the member at a later time, constantly digging....

By Dev01 at 08,Dec,18 23:44 other posts of Dev01 

By mr_blue at 04,Dec,18 04:15 other posts of mr_blue 
"No, you don't disagree with me,,you abuse me. I fight you as well as i could. But keep it up and i'll have you banned. If you don't like me to bug you, then you stop bugging me."

says the person who blacklisted me...and called me a moron and an asshole....
And now I can't see what they post about me!....they blacklisted me,so how do they get to still visit my page then ?
By JustWill at 04,Dec,18 18:17 other posts of JustWill 
On general principle, I blacklist anyone who blacklists me.
If I can't comment on their stupid posts, they shouldn't be able to read all the incredibly wise posts I make for others.
By mr_blue at 04,Dec,18 18:44 other posts of mr_blue 
By JustWill at 04,Dec,18 18:46 other posts of JustWill 
This made me laugh:

"Mr Blue is abusive. He keeps arguing and wont leave you alone."

Dammit, Blue! Why do you keep arguing? Don't you know you're just supposed to cower in the corner and TAKE IT?!
By mr_blue at 04,Dec,18 22:40 other posts of mr_blue 
yeah it's funny how I keep arguing....and won't leave people alone,the other month we were being told that there is a group of forum owners who ignore people....
Now if we respond we won't leave that person alone!

I even had my avatar made into a lovely tribute too...

By mr_blue at 04,Dec,18 18:44 other posts of mr_blue 
Don't you just love people who say let it go but keep doing their shit?

By mr_blue at 03,Dec,18 19:42 other posts of mr_blue 
I like the people who stir the pot in silence,and think that they are not seen....
Stick to the fake sentiments, it's much better for your health...
What's with all the female accounts uploading and re-uploading their pics everyday?
Why don't people use their points anymore ?
Who cares ?

By mr_blue at 08,Dec,16 16:02 other posts of mr_blue 
200 odd in a group who worship a limp dick....gotta laugh really....
Also why would you pick a username with slut or whore in it ? Unless you're a dude.
Username with hot in it,gotta be up your own arse to think you are hot surely ?
More crap that doesn't matter
By #487013 at 08,Dec,16 22:56
Huh?
By mr_blue at 08,Dec,16 23:03 other posts of mr_blue 
Lol...figure it out... I'm just waffling...
By Sir-Skittles at 21,Feb,18 02:39 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
make me some waffles.. I am hungry
By mr_blue at 22,Feb,18 18:11 other posts of mr_blue 
You can have a blue waffle ?!!!
By Dev01 at 23,Feb,18 09:30 other posts of Dev01 

By Dev01 at 23,Feb,18 09:32 other posts of Dev01 
Bjuk is nimda
By Sir-Skittles at 23,Feb,18 15:02 other posts of Sir-Skittles 

By mr_blue at 23,Jun,16 03:13 other posts of mr_blue 
Ever wondered where all the shit starts.....probably not...but....wtf is with the lynch mob mentality over the last few weeks.....imagine someone you know getting ripped to pieces cuz of their appearance again and again...do you sit there and take it,or do you fight back ?

For those that think you are better than others due to your 'whatever'.....wake up ffs....you can all get ripped to pieces easily.....
By JustWill at 23,Jun,16 21:29 other posts of JustWill 
Who is being "lynch mobbed" this time?
That mentality has been a part of this site for as long as I can remember. I see it happening here under two types of circumstances:

1. A member, for whatever reason, dislikes another member. He/she then rallies their "friends" to attack that disliked member at every opportunity. This was a tactic employed by monted and his lackeys. Mostly because they thought they "owned" the site and were entitled to behave in any way they chose to.

2. A member, believing that his/her "popularity" makes them special, feels free to say and do whatever they please...regardless of how shitty and abusive their behavior is. Eventually, folks get fed-up with their antics, and start to hit back. That's human nature.
By mr_blue at 23,Jun,16 22:56 other posts of mr_blue 
Maybe it's just me seeing shit that isn't there,maybe it's people all saying the same thing to that person without noticing what others have said...

Not sure what monted has to do with it...
But you are correct in both of your points listed..
Maybe I'm just 'old fashioned' in the sense that I can take people tearing lumps out of each other in a difference of opinion but when it turns to mocking physical attributes to get a rise from someone that's a bit shitty to me....
By JustWill at 24,Jun,16 00:13 other posts of JustWill 
I merely used monted as an example to illustrate the point I was making. The folks who think they are "above" the rules.

--------------------------------------- added after 50 minutes

Okay, I've given it some thought.

I totally agree that mocking someone's physical attributes, under most circumstances, is shitty. It is rude, unkind, and unfair. There is no need to be hurtful to others just to make yourself feel superior or to crap on their day. Only a true asshole would behave in such a fashion.

However:

Say, for example, you are the owner of a fairly nasty looking twat, and you have posted an idiotic and off-topic comment in a thread merely to take a cheap shot at other members. For them to immediately point out the horrific appearance of your ya-ya in retaliation is wrong and bellow the belt.

If, however, the members in question call you out on your asinine comment and, because you really can't defend your behavior in a reasonable fashion, you choose to childishly post a picture of the aforementioned "nasty looking twat" (along with a few aggressive and insulting words)as a response, then you have opened the door for whatever comes next. By using your unattractive cooter pic as a means to insult someone, you have made it fair game. And, why should you be surprised or upset by this? Obviously, you also believe that your pussy is pretty odious...you used it to insult someone!
By milesbferry at 24,Jun,16 22:46 other posts of milesbferry 
Anything goes, now, innit

By mr_blue at 03,Jun,16 13:38 other posts of mr_blue 
News this week......... no one gives a shit....

No one says anything when they win something,but are always telling others when they don't win...

Sshhhhh...it's funny how more things change,the more they stay the same....

All seeing eye....

I gonna find meaning to my life by my 'online' frends...
By #485312 at 06,Jun,16 12:56
yeah love when they whinge till the they get the rules changed because they cant afford to keep buying the wins, or is it like when all the k!ds have to get a medal for participating instead of earning it...takes all the fun out it, might as well just post one pic and dribble bullshit all day for my cheap thrills. you have a good eye for what news and views *lix*
By bella! at 07,Jun,16 21:46 other posts of bella! 
It's quite sad that based on the entire SYD and SYC membership, YOU believe that you're the only member that is exciting. Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo!

By mr_blue at 09,Jun,16 20:19 other posts of mr_blue 
I was one of the ones who 'whinged' so I asked admin if he could make it fairer,I don't care who wins the excitement game,but I do know that in any competition if the same person wins all the time it's not exciting or fun for 'everyone'...
That creates unecessary conflict...it's more about the taking part than the actual winning...if people need an internet trophy to validate themselves ,good luck to them...It's supposed to be a bit of fun...

By milesbferry at 09,Jun,16 23:07 other posts of milesbferry 
You don't half spout some PC bollocks. Serena Williams lost last week to Garbiсa Mugaruza in Paris. I bet she said 'I'm glad I took part! Thanks for the game!' Kiss kiss!
--------------------------------------- added after 26 hours

Oops. It's Garbiсe. Sorry! (Very good looking young woman, too )
By mr_blue at 10,Jun,16 10:53 other posts of mr_blue 
So you want compare internet life to real life then ?
How is what I posted politically correct ?

Serena gets paid to win,it's her job....and she still got paid even though she lost,so it softens the blow...
By milesbferry at 11,Jun,16 01:15 other posts of milesbferry 
You are unable to think beyond the obvious, aren't you? Shallow. That means - not deep!
By mr_blue at 11,Jun,16 13:26 other posts of mr_blue 
Pmsl.....Thanks for the update on what words mean .
I explain that some just like taking part in games rather than the actual 'winning' and that's somehow 'PC' TO YOU...you throw in Serena Williams and I subsequently tell you she's a professional athelete and gets paid even if she loses...I mention making something fairer to all and you think I'm shallow.... ...

Thanks for the reality check, I sure do need it..
By JustWill at 11,Jun,16 18:21 other posts of JustWill 
The voices in my head keep telling me that reality is over-rated.

By bella! at 10,Jun,16 08:07 other posts of bella! 
Yeah, it was no secr3t that I "whinged" in a post in the forum because it seemed apparent to me that 1) the contest was being dominated by SYC members 2) the playing platform was not equal for both SYD and SYC contestants as there was NOTHING in place to recognize the SYD member with the highest vote.

It is unfortunate for any member to believe that being "exciting" is something they "earned" ( your term not mine ) because they posted more pictures or sexually explicit pictures. And as for "buying wins", I'm sure that members are relieved that they won't be required to purchase additional votes to make the wins happen in 2, 3, 4 days.....

By mr_blue at 30,Mar,16 16:24 other posts of mr_blue 
"Are the lambs hurrying back to mother and father.?

Have they seen the wolf lurking.?

Will they bestow some more silly gifts onto the wolf.??"

Guess he's calling himself a wolf now....

And everything anyone does here is stupid,esoteric,obtuse or silly.....

So why is he here then? oh yes, 'to troll'....yes he's a troll all his actions prove it....

So he's not a wolf but a silly little troll....

By JustWill at 30,Mar,16 18:28 other posts of JustWill 
Wait?
Who are "mother" and "father"?
Why does HE get to be "the wolf"? (Does that mean he wants to EAT "mother" and "father"?)
I thought he was a lion or a tiger. At least, that's what he said before.
Are the "lambs" the same as the "hyenas"? (That doesn't even make sense. Dude is definitely having trouble keeping his metaphors straight.)
It is cool, though, that he admits to "lurking". That's one of the major issues the lamb/hyena crossbreeds have with the grumpy old asshat. A therapeutic step in the right direction at last!
Now, if he would just work on the hypocrisy thing...
By mr_blue at 30,Mar,16 19:05 other posts of mr_blue 

By mr_blue at 27,Mar,16 14:56 other posts of mr_blue 
Dear Mr. Jeffinks.
As the country boy states, that is why I unsubscribed from these silly games at the start and do not concern myself with them.
For example with the "excitement game" they engage in what is known as swing voting, what they do is one buys the least amount of points then the others vote hot on his pics depositing his points there then he in return votes for the third leg in the excitement game.

What a load of shit once again from the site troll...

No, what happened is simple,people spent money on points....then voted for their'friend'....fucking conspiracy theory shit is pathetic...

By mr_blue at 29,Jan,16 14:42 other posts of mr_blue 
"Dear Leo.
The usual idiots found it necessary to have their usual chattering nonsense.
Rather hollow coming from them considering how they slandered various members including Bella and myself on their now defunct group.
Did you idiots send birthday greetings to Deviant for his 44th birthday recently.???"

Someone is mentally unstable,clearly....

Still moaning about shit no-one cares about....
And why does he keep mentioning Deviant's birthday ?
By JustWill at 29,Jan,16 18:13 other posts of JustWill 
I am offended!
My "chattering nonsense" is normally quite unusual.
As a reminder for folks who actually care about what words mean:
It is only "slander" if what you are saying is untrue. We called JohnS an ASSHAT. All available evidence indicates that we spoke nothing but the truth.
By mr_blue at 29,Jan,16 21:16 other posts of mr_blue 
I like how we are spoken about as idiots....
And words mean something,flippant mis-use of words seems a common activity amongst the Dingus McGraw clan....
By JustWill at 30,Jan,16 03:46 other posts of JustWill 
Here's what I don't understand:

He whines and bitches that people shouldn't call him an asshat in private.
They grant his wish, and call him an asshat in public as he requested.
Then he gets his granny panties in a twist over that!

Johnny-John just can't make up his feeble little mind on the matter.
By mr_blue at 30,Jan,16 12:21 other posts of mr_blue 
The guy isn't happy unless people just blindly follow him and his word...

I think it's hilarious how he carries on....ffing big b&by.
Dishes it out but can't take it...
Thank fuck I didn't give him my email

The group thing that he keeps going on about is boring now,so what ,people said not nice things about him,he said quite a bit about a lot of members past and present in private....which was a lot worse.

Also encouraging use of members real names to others....
I could point out quite a bit about him and his actions....

Oh I forgot,did you remember the 'poolboy' account that didn't sound like 'poolboy'..twas a fake account....made by guess who.....and when it was pointed out that 'poolboy' sounded like a certain someone, poof,account gone.....
By jayman73 at 01,Feb,16 03:29 other posts of jayman73 
My real name is Atreyu Rumpelstiltskin, and I'm very proud of that.
By mr_blue at 14,Feb,16 15:59 other posts of mr_blue 
I'm Barney the turtle dinosaur...

By #487013 at 25,Mar,16 07:25
But is he literally an asshat. I know I'd never cover my ass with a hat made of that. No sir.
By JustWill at 25,Mar,16 17:46 other posts of JustWill 
Keep in mind that the term "asshat" was originally used to describe someone who had their head up their own ass. So, it does apply in this case...

By mr_blue at 20,Mar,16 18:47 other posts of mr_blue 
Dear Blaine.

One of those people has already commented with the usual condescending statements. The rest of that group of individuals will certainly comment but will not answer your question so we both will never know the answer to your question.

One of that group does not like Australians and has sent anonymous messages to another Australian member and made their distain for Australians obvious.

They put on facades of "respectability", false humility and morals.

With me what you see is what you get.

If they think they can get rid of me by sending abusive messages to me on my birthday (a copy on another discussion) from a fake deleted account or by the current business with the review panel nonsense they are wasting their time as they underestimate the Australian spirit.

Hyenas hunt in packs and will only attack by stealth whereas lions and tigers hunt alone.

Still doing his usual shit....yawn....
By bella! at 21,Mar,16 11:50 other posts of bella! 
Although Blaine clearly asked what it was that members disliked about JohnS, it has to make you wonder where his friends and posse were. No one stepped in and stepped up to TESTIFY on JohnS's behalf...

Could it possible that he only sent one email for backup and that's all that responded? Nah!

By JustWill at 27,Jan,16 20:17 other posts of JustWill 
I'll take JohnS is an for the asterisk, Alex.
By bella! at 28,Jan,16 13:20 other posts of bella! 
Do you think you are on Jeopardy?
By JustWill at 28,Jan,16 17:00 other posts of JustWill 

By bella! at 27,Jan,16 19:19 other posts of bella! 
What is your theory about JohnS not having a firm understanding on how or why Big9inch21 and mi-lips became and are the king and queen of the site?

Is it because of his advanced age, Alzheimers, stoopidity OR something else......

By bella! at 27,Jan,16 18:32 other posts of bella! 
No theory, just fact, JohnS is an ASSHAT!

Adult Discussion Forum