She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Wanting the fantasy to become a reality

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #488904 at 29,Jan,16 14:04
I'm a divorced dad of two who has for as long as I can remember had a curiosity in me for how sex with another guy would be like. I've always been in hetro relationships and been a thorough sexual partner. I've had MFF threesomes but never been in the right situation for me to explore being with another guy. I want to know what it's like to kiss another man, to make a cock stand up that isn't my own. I'm now in the right place in my life where I can finally explore this area of my sexuality but am finding it impossible to make arrangements of any kind for this to happen. I don't know how to approach a man I would like as I've only approached women before and we all know that it's not the same I think. I want to arrange for a sensitive guy who would let me just do all the things I've thought about with him. I know that I'm not comfortable with my anus being penetrated, but would be happy to fuck another guy. I can't travel but am happy to accommodate the guy. I live in a tourist town and would invite said person to join me for the weekend. I live alone, I think descretion would be paramount for me and the other guy. I'm an easy going person with a gsh.

Any you guys know how or could suggest how i can make this happen. I've spent so many years wondering and now that I can act on this impulse I seem to be constantly getting nowhere.

Please help me

Similar topics: 1.rape fantasy   2.wanting to suck cock   3.The BEST you ever had!   4.Latest urge   5.Fucking your GF/Wife after another man came inside her?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #503815 at 31,Jan,16 12:54
I was in the same situation about 8 years ago. Divorced and wanting to explore my curiosities. My suggestion is to take it slow and find the right guy. You'll enjoy the experience a lot more. I joined a sex/dating site and got to know a guy through several emails and chats to be sure he was for real and not a creep. Than eventually meeting in person over a few drinks.
We ended up becoming good fuck buddies!
Have fun and enjoy your first cock! I know I did! Most of all be SAFE! And protect yourself

By kebmo at 31,Jan,16 08:32 other posts of kebmo 
Craigslist. If you live in or near a big enough city, go to Craigslist...casual encounters....m4m. Read some posts and get to know how to write one. I never answer posts, I post and receive answers. I'm picky. I want younger, not over weight, no anal and circumcised. When I post, I state that and guys that fit the criteria respond. I also add a couple of nice photos. I never add or exchange face pics on CL. Privacy is important. If you post, you control. You can just delete the responses if you don't like them or continue on with a conversation. Anonymously.
I was curious for ten years before I tried it. I KNOW it never goes away. I seek first timers. Sometimes they come back to see me and sometimes they do it just once and get it off their chest. Don't give out your address or phone number until you trust the person. Be vague about where you live if it's going to be at your place. I've never allowed someone to visit the first day. Those guys are "players". I don't trust them. I always converse for a couple of days and get to know the guy. I've never had a bad experience (being afraid or having something stolen). I always hide my wallet and watch the first few times. If you visit them leave your wallet in your car.
Oh yeah, have fun. After it's done you won't be curious anymore. You'll either like it or not but you'll know.
Kevin.

By spermkiss at 29,Jan,16 16:46 other posts of spermkiss 
Man, you're sitting on a pot of gold. As best as I can tell from the photos on your page, you have a reasonably good physique, at 36 you're still young, but old enough to have maturity, you're single, you're a virgin when it comes to man-on-man sex and you're eager to give away your virginity. You should have men lined up at your door out to the sidewalk, down the street and around the block.

So how do you meet men? The same way you meet women: go where they are. First off, the internet is your friend. Use it to find gay bars in your area and go to one. Socialize with the men there. Flirt with them. Use your gsh. As the new face in the bar you WILL be an attraction. When they find out that you are a virgin that will add enormously to your mystique. You can also use the internet for personal ads, either ones there that you respond to or one you place.

As for the sex, when it comes to that, keep in mind that the number one rule of sex is that no one has to do anything he does not want to do. If you do not want to take it in the ass, you have no obligation to do so. As for discretion, well discretion is the better part of valor and a gentleman never tells. It's the Golden Rule of gay sex that one does not "out" someone who does not want to be outed.

So good luck and let us know what happens.
By bella! at 29,Jan,16 17:07 other posts of bella! 
Hmmmm.... a man meeting men is just like a man meeting women, this advice seems so simplistic but spot on. Since WANTMOREFUN has experience with approaching women, he can draw from that. spermkiss, you are always supportive and give good advice.

Now, if I only understood what gsh was the acronym for.......
By JustWill at 29,Jan,16 17:36 other posts of JustWill 
Good Sense of Humor, perhaps?
By bella! at 29,Jan,16 19:21 other posts of bella! 
Thank you, Just5 and WANTMOREFUN. I Google'd it and it seems to be the initals of somebody who's someone. And gsh can also mean, get some head, that phrase did not fit into the context of his sentence.
By JustWill at 29,Jan,16 22:31 other posts of JustWill 
"Just5"?! Who the hell is "Just5"?
By bella! at 29,Jan,16 22:35 other posts of bella! 
Frick! I don't know how that happened! My apology!

By JustWill at 29,Jan,16 18:00 other posts of JustWill 
As always, you offer some excellent advice, spermkiss. If you don't mind, I'd also like to add a few thoughts of my own to assist wantmorefun:

Don't rush into the sex end of things. From what you have posted, it sounds like you are looking for a friendship as well as a chance to experience guy/guy sex. Do as spermkiss suggests and go out and meet some men. Get to know them for a time. You'll know when you've met the right one. Let him know what you have in mind and, if he is the kind of guy your post seems to indicate you're looking for, he will be more than willing--eager--to ensure that he provides the "first time" you've been fantasizing about.
By spermkiss at 29,Jan,16 20:34 other posts of spermkiss 
A very valuable addition. Yes, WANTMOREFUN does indeed seem to be seeking friendship and romance as well as sex. ("I want to know what it's like to kiss another man..." "...sensitive guy..." "...join me for the weekend." etc.) And yes, taking a guy for the first time on a new sexual adventure is indeed a Major Gay Fantasy. Most gay men would be honored to spend a weekend with you showing you companionship, romance and, yes, sex.
By #131063 at 30,Jan,16 18:45
If he is seeking friendship, he's going about it the wrong way, on a site that often advocates promiscuous and anonymous sex.

Gays often put the cart before the horse...and then wonder why they have so many toxic and failed relationships - or worse, acquire some dangerous and deadly disease. It only take ONCE. What a shame if it was his first time! We already saw the account of one such individual that lamented his fling and subsequent HIV infection (although there has been some discussion that the story may have been fabricated)

If anyone desires Friendship First (in time, the rest will follow, if one proceeds in a manner of Masculine Trust, Honesty and Respect. 2 out of 3 guys have varying same-gender-attractions. Some may not go beyond friendship, but the odds are still in our favor that, in time, intimacy may occur. But only if approached in the proper manner.

Going to a gay bar for a hookup...mentioned elsewhere in this thread...is NOT the way.

Spermkiss, what you suggest (Major Gay Fantasy) is not responsible advice. Yeah it may be a fantasy for the one doing the conquering, but for the other party - having sex with a person they know nothing about is highly dangerous.

The fact that you are a visible and active member on this site means nothing, except that maybe you have a preoccupation with the subject matter.

WANTMOREFUN is not to be faulted (much) for his desires, but he desperately needs proper mentors, and I just don't see that thus far. I do see a lot of guys wanting another notch on their bedpost. Without meaning to be funny, gays see virgins as worth 'double points' and a former 'straight' guy would also be a bonus - especially among the barside braggart division. Does WANTMOREFUN really want his business shared among a bunch of gossiping queens? And about the time he starts 'liking' the guy, the gay conqueror has his sights set on the next target. WANTMOREFUN will be old meat.

Just Will comes close in his advice to get to know the guys that may be potential partners...I would add to that in saying that a GAY BAR is not the best place to meet the type of man that would be best for him. It would be better to seek his contacts in venues that don't have alcohol-affected sex as one of their foundational purposes. Start WITH friendship, with guys one can discern are Men of Good Conscience...I just don't see that here.

Unlike others, I don't have any desire to conquer WANTMOREFUN or lead him astray.
I advise WANTMOREFUN contact me for more detailed advice in a private message or visit the site g0ys [dot] org - spelled g zero y s
By spermkiss at 30,Jan,16 21:00 other posts of spermkiss 
I gotta ask, since you have such a negative view of gay men, gay sex, gay bars, gay social life and pretty much gay everything and such a negative view of this site, why are you here?

By #68656 at 29,Jan,16 14:24
Please proceed with caution and stay safe.
By #488904 at 29,Jan,16 14:27
Care to elaborate John or advise me as to how to be cautious/safe
By bella! at 29,Jan,16 17:10 other posts of bella! 
Yes, it would be nice if JohnS shared what type of caution and safety he employs when he's in the mood for "love"......
By #131063 at 30,Jan,16 18:34
It doesn't matter what John does. Everyone should know by now what behaviors are safe and what are not, and most importantly, which behaviors are the most UNsafe. That would be anal. It takes 50 instances of oral sex to equal the risk factor of ONE instance of anal. (CDC) According to manufacturers, condom breakage ranges from 5-14% of the time, and this applies to vaginal sex. Anal sex is much rougher on the condom material. I advise WANTMOREFUN to not risk playing Russian Roulette.

Adult Discussion Forum