to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Favorites

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #97202 at 04,Feb,16 20:16
Has the site started limiting how many favorites you have? I don't even see the button for adding to favorites anymore.

Similar topics: 1.For Admin   2.Who has a collection of small cocks in their "favorites" file?   3.Who has a good Favorites collection?   4.So how many pics do you have in your favorites on your page ???   5.Favorites vanishing.  

New Comment

Comments:
By admin at 04,Feb,16 20:48 other posts of admin 
Did you try to click on it or at least position cursor over it? Or may be it does not show in your device/browser, does it?

Sigh. I remember days when users could find some functionality that even the developer was not aware of...
By dickisgreat at 08,Feb,16 17:20 other posts of dickisgreat 
I just spent half an hour clicking all over a ton of photos looking for the Add to Favorites function which has disappeared at some point in the last few weeks.

Finally I found this discussion - apparently the Add to Favorites link has been replaced with a 100% non-intuitive unguessable icon system involving hearts and stars. A step backwards in usability: no one should ever have to click around on random little heiroglyphics when simple words work better.
By admin at 08,Feb,16 17:42 other posts of admin 
Text occupies more space and makes an entire page looking more messy. It spawned unnecessary window when used, now it does not and now it shows if you already added the image to your favorites which it did not before. Also it shows how many other members added it to their favorites that it did not before. And that by the way is a reason why I replaced it with an icon - with additional info it was kinda too long.

From the point of functionality it's an improvement, not a downgrade.

Thank you for appreciating my work to improve the site.

Hacer un favor a un ingrato es tanto como ofenderlo...
By #455846 at 08,Feb,16 17:55
thats a lovely photo ...one of my favourites (many) thanks for doing a great job of the site

By #23212 at 10,Feb,16 06:32
Admin, thank you. As I'm sure you're aware, that vast majority of us greatly appreciate all the many improvements you are always doing here.

Gracias por el proverbio. Es muy apropiado en este caso.

By leopoldij at 10,Feb,16 07:00 other posts of leopoldij 
These were the days when sites were simple and clean, like this one, not laden with useless information, aggressive ads, multimedia shit, etc. Users become lazy victims of horrible companies and forget how to think themselves. Or, in many cases, they aren't allowed to.

By routemaster at 08,Feb,16 17:56 other posts of routemaster 
I found the new icon for adding favourites without any problem

Adult Discussion Forum