Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Worst comment ever about your dick?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by hypoboy at 07,Nov,17 20:47  other posts of hypoboy
Which was the worst comment you ever heard about your dick?

Similar topics: 1.Worst pictures / photograph   2.Worst sex experience ever   3.Please have a look &...   4.Worst sex. Things to avoid   5.What's the worst experience you've had on craigslist?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #566722 at 15,Sep,18 13:02
Worst one was that it was a bit small.

By #460523 at 01,Feb,18 01:18
none so far

By #521857 at 31,Jan,18 23:24
When I was 15 I **** drunk in a friends party, I was in briefs on a a cold floor. I was waken up shortly after. I went to drink a glass of water, my soft drunk cold and not fully grown cock(11cm hard) was poking out of my briefs, the girl I liked saw me and laughed, it took me a couple seconds to understand what was happening, I heard she told everyone she could I had a tiny dick. Sex life was ruined for 3 whole years, so was my self esteem.
By #539358 at 01,Feb,18 00:38
That's not much smaller than mine now (13cm). I get regularly teased even now about my briefs though, I take no notice anymore!

By mr_blue at 31,Jan,18 13:05 other posts of mr_blue 
"you've got foreskin, that's disgusting,cut it off"
By #539358 at 31,Jan,18 14:51
Hopefully you told them where to go
By mr_blue at 31,Jan,18 14:57 other posts of mr_blue 
I don't worry about it... I'm comfortable in my skinny ass self...I just thought is was funny cuz it came from a woman..not so sure she'd be happy if I told her pussy was beefy and trim the fat..
Btw member is still here...
By #539358 at 31,Jan,18 18:02
I always remember some idiot saying that to me online once years ago when we were chatting online. He asked to see my cock so I showed him prompting him to reply "Urgh cheesy skin, that's disgusting!". He wasn't happy when I explained that he was the one with the unnatural cock and most of the world was happily intact and fully functional.

By #536913 at 15,Jan,18 09:36
Girl saw it and said, "that's fucking sad"
It didn't bother me, but she said she'd give me a handy if I showed it to her and then she bailed after I pulled it out. Total ripoff, right?
By leopoldij at 31,Jan,18 12:59 other posts of leopoldij 
Ripoff? Did you have to pay her?
And what's wrong with your cock?
Clearly she had a problem...

By #549442 at 31,Jan,18 05:51
My worst comment was when a young lady laughed at my naked body and called me "pussy dick" and "bird dick" and you need to shave that mess and put on panties.👠👗💄💋

By #275407 at 18,Jan,18 23:55
I was 16, girl came over my house, we got undressed to have sex, and when I got a hard erection, she said " you ain't putting that thing in me" . I never forgot that, well I guess she's used to small penises

By #543717 at 15,Jan,18 08:23
Cause Iґm cut and shaved: "Looks like the head of a turkey".

[deleted image]

By #502711 at 09,Nov,17 11:12
Was on here. Someone said my cock was gross because it was uncircumsized. Who'd have thought a mutilated penis would be preferable to a unmutilated one?
By qhaos at 09,Nov,17 11:36 other posts of qhaos 
Same for me, maybe she has never tried an uncut cock i think

By #539358 at 09,Nov,17 14:17
Oh, I've had that a couple of times in the past as well. I on Chat Random once with a guy from the USA and when we pulled ours both out he says "Urgh, gross!". I said "What's wrong with you?" "Oh man, that's disgusting, all cheesy and unclean". I told him it was a naturally functioning part of a cock and that he was the one with the altered cock which he took exception too. I wouldn't have minded but his circumcision looked like it had been done by Stevie Wonder, the scar was awful!
By #502711 at 09,Nov,17 22:35
I don't understand it. An uncircumcised penis looks pretty much the same as a circumcised one once the foreskin is pulled back. & people say it's unclean, well maybe, if you don't wash your cock. I wash mine all the time. I've done unprotected anal, fucked pussy, had BJs. My cock has been in all kinds of other things. Never had any hygeine issues.
By #539358 at 10,Nov,17 08:49
It's uneducated just keyboard idiots. I always like to remind them that I've got a choice with mine, they haven't.
By #502711 at 12,Nov,17 11:36
I'd never get mine snipped. Love my foreskin. I think cut cocks are ugly. No offense to people that have them, just my opinion.
By leopoldij at 12,Nov,17 20:56 other posts of leopoldij 
Some people, e.g. me, didn't have the choice.
By #502711 at 13,Nov,17 05:22
Do you like it or wish you had foreskin?
By leopoldij at 13,Nov,17 09:36 other posts of leopoldij 
I actually like it
By #502711 at 13,Nov,17 21:03
I suppose you've lived with it all your life. You might love having foreskin, were I able to give you that option.
By leopoldij at 14,Nov,17 00:15 other posts of leopoldij 
Maybe... hard to tell.

By #533479 at 13,Nov,17 07:44
'what an ugly little dick' [deleted image] I can see his point but it's also been called 'so cute' by others

By onthelose at 12,Nov,17 23:06 other posts of onthelose 
There have always been cruel people, the computer and the internet just allows these deviants to spread their bile.

By leopoldij at 11,Nov,17 17:52 other posts of leopoldij 
A cmoment below my vid [deleted image]

By *kmadeau* at 24,Oct,17 06:48 [Delete] [ban]
oh man, 20 points for such a tiny dick, it's away overpriced

By hypoboy at 11,Nov,17 02:56 other posts of hypoboy 
someone commenting on my pictures once said to me "i hope your kids look better than your cock does"... that hurt me at first (as i had hypospadias surgery on my dick and it's not "my fault" how it looks. Later in life i just thought such person is a complete asshole.

as a teen some girl once said to me as she took it out of my pants: "it's not bigger?? my ex was much bigger than this"
that was sooooo dumb - i mean i never announced anything bigger so.... wtf, she is still not married today but i am haha...

By kebmo at 11,Nov,17 00:16 other posts of kebmo 
"Where's the rest of it?" Ouch.

By #493361 at 09,Nov,17 23:34
Online someone asked in a very rude way what happenned to my dick and where the rest of it was It was also suggested a few times that I should kill myself
By Yobud at 10,Nov,17 06:24 other posts of Yobud 
That's completely uncalled for.

By RealTitsLover at 10,Nov,17 16:47 other posts of RealTitsLover 
What would make someone angry enough to say shit like that? Like Yobud said, completely fucked up. I'm assuming you didn't try fooling the person into thinking you were big or anything...
By #493361 at 10,Nov,17 17:16
No, of course not. I show it like it is. I guess some people just enjoy being cruel. I'm all for humiliation and insulting of my weewee, but not for cruelty. Telling someone to kill themselves is never ok.

By TinyLittleGuy at 09,Nov,17 22:40 other posts of TinyLittleGuy 
its so small, is that it! what do expect me to do with that tiny dick. or just laugh when they so it soft

By #539358 at 07,Nov,17 23:32
"urgh, what are all those spots?". Said to me by my classmate years ago when we were comparing cocks under the desk at school. Made me embarrassed to show anyone my penis for years. Turns out they are fordyce spots and completely normal.

Adult Discussion Forum