Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Who else likes there dick cheese to smell like cornchips

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #487013 at 17,Jan,18 23:08
Now that I have your attention, why is the random stuff thread in the dumpster?

Similar topics: 1.Sniffing Panties   2.Pissy lick and its natural smell   3.the smell of an uncut dick   4.Cheesy Cocks   5.Jacking off in panties.  

New Comment

Comments:
By admin at 18,Jan,18 20:24 other posts of admin 
2 bella: I can dumpster this thread too or I can block you from posting in the forum altogether to save my time. I will not give additional warnings. You are free to insult each other but you should not do this in front of other people who have no interest in this filth of your minds.

P.S. Discussing besti@lity and ince$t is not il1egal per se in any democratic society.
By bella! at 18,Jan,18 22:51 other posts of bella! 
I'm curious, her rude and raw insults hurled at me in my WHY? are okay because they are not before your eyes??
By #460385 at 19,Jan,18 00:52
That bitch is the only blacklist we have. She changes our "why" weekly. It does seem like the Walrus runs the show. You can delete us when you want, we are ready to move on anyways.
By bella! at 19,Jan,18 01:41 other posts of bella! 
That is what I attempted to point out, my WHY?'s change and they're raw and rude. Apparently, I'm supposed to be okay with having someone refer to me as a "cunt" and a "fuckwit" as long as it is on MY page and not in front of "admin's eyes".

In my recent WHY?, I was accused of creating a fake profile for the purpose of looking at her page. Like I said, she ain't got anything I want to look at. After my post a couple of days ago, RANDOM STUFF..... was dumpster'd and my WHY? was changed once again. This is what was written; "just a worthless piece of TRASH, check it out in dumpster, where all her best stuff is"
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

AGAIN, I wonder how someone who has blacklisted me is abreast and on top of everything I post.

I wonder who admin thinks she's referring to when she blogged about the "one eyed cunt"? Like I posted on my page, I attempted to extend an olive branch a long time ago, she's the one that seems to not want to let it go.

By #487013 at 19,Jan,18 03:25
Same with mine. I figured after that hoopla a few months back it had died down but apparently not. I won’t say anything here but I have the right to update my blacklist and have done so.

By bella! at 28,Jan,18 04:46 other posts of bella! 
admin , kindly advise if besti@lity and ince$t is not il1egal per se in any democratic society, why remove the copy and paste of an interesting blog made by another member? The forum is for constructive adult topics, no?

For any and all interested members who are interested in this type of constructive adult topic, the blog/blogger made mention of this group. /groups.php?id=3170
By admin at 28,Jan,18 12:56 other posts of admin 
Because there is a difference between discussion and sex story. And you are stupid if you do not understand that difference.

Discussion psychological causes and repercussions of besti@lity is one thing, posting stories about it to jerk off is another.

That group does not contain anything il1egal as far as I can see.

And you behaved like a dog that shits on a carpet intentionally. Instead of reporting that blog to me directly you reposted it here. It's OK though, I do not think of you less than I already thought.

P.S. And by the way, besti@lity and ince$t sex stories are also not il1egal, I just can't have them on this site because of credit card processing companies compliance.
By bella! at 28,Jan,18 18:01 other posts of bella! 
Oh admin, yes, I am STOOPID! Thanks for reminding me with every opportunity possible!

By bella! at 28,Jan,18 18:11 other posts of bella! 
Hey, and rather than scouring the forum to see what I've posted so you can insult me, why not engage your analytical skills and figure out who Jtbigdick87 is and why he/she is causing so much commotion daily, between 01:03 and 01:14? Clearly, anyone who seems to be invisible and using 850 points to purchase points can't be that hard to trace!
By admin at 28,Jan,18 19:23 other posts of admin 
I do receive notifications as everyone else when you reply to my messages.

Why do you have sudden interest in the game that you NEVER cared about for so many years? And why should I care about someone purchasing subs after daily points redistribution? Many hardcore players do that. Let me guess, you think that person is Monted and you are afraid he starts attacking you again.
By bella! at 28,Jan,18 22:08 other posts of bella! 
A sudden interest in "the game"? No, I've been involved in "the game" for a while and if memory serves me correctly, I had about 35 subs or so, at my peak, and it has dwindled down to 23. I enjoy the additional 25 points I get at the end of the day when I destroy my whip.

As for MONTED, I really don't think about him.

By bella! at 29,Jan,18 06:02 other posts of bella! 
Someone that's able to snag an average of 17 subs per day is probably not waiting for 01:00 for the "daily points redistribution". Even Diamond members are capped at 600 points, right? You didn't do the math!
By admin at 29,Jan,18 12:12 other posts of admin 
Sigh. Once again you show that you are not very smart. Some people play in alliances with others, you know. It's not prohibited by the rules as long as it's not the same person behind the accounts.

By JustWill at 18,Jan,18 03:46 other posts of JustWill 
The only thing that should ever smell like corn chips is fucking corn chips, dammit!
By Dev01 at 18,Jan,18 07:54 other posts of Dev01 
You have a very valid point.

By #487013 at 19,Jan,18 03:24
My dogs feet smell like that on occasion. Lol
By JustWill at 19,Jan,18 03:28 other posts of JustWill 
That's actually pretty common, and my dog's paws occasionally do as well.
Vet said the smell is caused by a harmless build-up of bacteria that forms between their pads.
By #487013 at 19,Jan,18 13:57
I try not to get close to dudes with smegma but I’m sure it’s a similar smell.
By JustWill at 19,Jan,18 17:21 other posts of JustWill 
I have been told that it is more like a combination of moldy bread, stale piss, and rancid crotch sweat.
By #487013 at 20,Jan,18 19:52
Sounds absolutely delightful.

By admin at 18,Jan,18 22:20 other posts of admin 
Just to make it clear, because some people apparently think that I'm biased...

I do not care if you write your filthy insults in your blogs, in your groups, under your images, in private conversations, on your own walls, whatever. But forum is a public place and all kinds of people come here. If someone clicked a title "Who else likes there dick cheese to smell like cornchips" they expect to read there about dick cheese, however weird this topic might be, but not about someone being a fat cow and how someone else h@tes her guts because of that. Especially when they don't know and don't care about any of those.

The world is not about you. And this site is not about you.

Does lix do something disgusting and evil as some claim she does? May be. But I don't know that. I don't see that. If she does, she's smart enough to do not fall under my eyes with that. You, however, leave your nasty droppings in front of my eyes all the time. And if I see those, that means that other people see them too, who are not interested in you two at all. Keep your shit to yourself and your close friends, if they are interested in it.

And with the new notification system when you write a blog all your friends will know it. So you can happily organize your 2 minutes of h@te with all your supporters without disturbing other people. But I repeat it again - forum is a public place and I don't like your h@te and butthurt here.
By bella! at 18,Jan,18 22:39 other posts of bella! 
I didn't make mention of any member's name but you immediately thought that descriptive I used was about suckit? Well, I'll be!

--------------------------------------- added after 35 minutes

Does she say evil and disgusting things about me and others? Heck, yes, she does. Take time to look at the WHY?'s. That's how I knew she accused me of creating a fake profile to view her page.
By admin at 19,Jan,18 00:53 other posts of admin 
You are shallow and obvious. You repeated same words so many times where you should not do that (and I stress this part specifically) that I can't help to know who those words you usually apply to. And I should not have known this. That's exactly the point.

Whatever you think she does she does not do this in front of my eyes and therefore in front of the eyes of people who are not interested in you two. You do. That's the difference.

So stop doing it in forum and do it somewhere I do not see it on every second click. Next time I see your rant about some fat cow or walrus I will block your ability to write in public areas of this site.

By #487013 at 19,Jan,18 00:21
I asked a valid question. Didn’t insult anyone or mention names in this thread...
By admin at 19,Jan,18 00:44 other posts of admin 
This was not directed to you this time. Apparently.
By #487013 at 19,Jan,18 03:26
Sorry hit the vote thing I never vote so don’t know how to fix it

Adult Discussion Forum