to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Sniffing Panties

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #7865 at 02,Apr,09 19:37
Hi. I'm 35 years old, male. One of my HUGE turn-ons is looking through the wash basket and finding my wife's panties that she's just worn the whole day. Then I sniff and lick the front piece where her cunt has pushed against the whole day. The smell is lovely-can smell her unique cunt smell, mingled with piss. When I stay over at friends I smell their wives panties as well. Who else likes doing this? Am I normal?

Similar topics: 1.I really love the smell my pussy leaves in my panties.   2.pantie sniffing   3.Panty Sniffing   4.Sniffing step mum's panties   5.Sniffing Ladies Panties  

New Comment

Comments:
By dgraff at 19,Jul,20 19:30 other posts of dgraff 
You dirty dogs you

By knewbi at 19,Jul,20 18:58 other posts of knewbi 
Back when we were doing a lot of swinging I loved smelling the wife's panties that had been made wet by one of the guys she had been fucking.

By #621517 at 13,Jul,20 14:25
I must be a real pervert - I prefer women’s panties fresh and clean.

By #524919 at 13,Jul,20 14:15
I am in my 70's and have been sniffing dirty panties for most of my life. I started sniffing my mother's and sister's panties when I was around 9 or 10. I loved jacking off while sniffing them. When I go to some ones home, I look for the hamper and if I get the chance, I will look in there. I have a friend who's 13 year old granddaughter lives with he and his wife. He is like me when it comes to sniffing panties. We have been suck buddies for many years. When we get together, we always suck each other while sniffing her sweet panties. We both have fantasies of her catching us in bed together.

By #614425 at 12,Jul,20 14:51
I luv the smell of pussy

By #621421 at 11,Jul,20 01:13
I am 23 yrs old and I get rock hard sniffing used dirty panties.First used panties I found at early age at home.It was moms black thongs which I found in laundry basket.I noticed white stains inside and smelled them.Then licked them, felt salty but I was hard down there.After that sometimes I sniff my friends mom used panties at their home.Gets me so hard

By #467291 at 18,Jul,14 23:26
I love sniffing dirty panties. I began at the age of 12 sniffing my mother's panties while I masturbated.
By #497518 at 17,Sep,15 21:43

By #1102 at 27,Jun,20 09:51
no sisters

By #516354 at 29,Apr,20 10:01
I was about 15 when I first started sniffing panties.I was in the bathroom one day and noticed a pair of my younger sisters school regulation knickers on top of the laundry basket and out of curiosity decided to sniff them.As her pussy scent filled my nostrils I got a hard on and masturbated.After that every time I went to the bathroom I looked for her knickers.I joined the army and would often babysit for the married guys and would always look through their laundry baskets for their wives panties.

By #615999 at 28,Apr,20 23:26
long time ago girl friend had two sisters one 23 one 18 and my girl was 19 the younger one always left her panties out on the hamper. I would see them red, white, lacy, sheer. After eating my girl would go to bathroom and sure enough panties there i would grab them sit on the toilet while taking a wizz and sniff her panties different smell nice.. sometimes they had secretion in them cant resist to like them yummmmmlove to eat pussy cant get enough.

By leopoldij at 23,Aug,14 12:42 other posts of leopoldij 
Her panties are always smelly, even after an hour of wearing. Some women have much stronger pussy odor than others....
[deleted image]
By #485312 at 16,Sep,15 20:53
l imagine youre a connoisseur leo, *lix*
By leopoldij at 16,Sep,15 22:11 other posts of leopoldij 
Oh I am. I can tell a lot about a woman's libido from her pussy smell. Did you know I love eating pussy?
By #485312 at 16,Sep,15 22:14
lol, yes l did leo, you love to wear pussy juice all over your face...l can tell you have a fully functioning libido *lix*
By leopoldij at 16,Sep,15 22:32 other posts of leopoldij 
Very fully!
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Is this the result of pussy juice or is it lube?
[deleted image]
I'd eat your pussy though before or after stretching. Your choice.
By #485312 at 17,Sep,15 11:58
that was vegie oil, got a good rub down that night..with a little extra attention to my pussy *Lix*
By leopoldij at 17,Sep,15 20:16 other posts of leopoldij 
it's good for your skin too!
By #485312 at 17,Sep,15 21:39
lm going to try coconut oil next, lm sure that will be better and a tastier treat, l use it a lot in my smoothies, good for the inside and the outside *lix*
By leopoldij at 18,Sep,15 21:24 other posts of leopoldij 
i'd love to have that used coconut oil run from your pussy onto my dick or onto my face.

By #472683 at 16,Sep,15 22:36
Damn. I've never had a lover who loved eating pussy. I wish I could meet up with you and just let go....
By leopoldij at 17,Sep,15 11:54 other posts of leopoldij 
Nothing better than eating pussy. It gives me more excitement than actual fucking. Let me eat your pussy and I'm happy!

By shackles at 17,Sep,15 13:49 other posts of shackles 
I love giving oral much more than receiving it. I can lick a woman for a very long time and enjoy every second of it.

By leopoldij at 18,Sep,15 21:26 other posts of leopoldij 
did i say that i'd be happy to eat your pussy? i have my tricks and they would ensure to make you happy. promise! all i want from you is to take my cock in your mouth, at some point, when you feel like it.

By #497133 at 17,Sep,15 02:43
I agree with the statement that some women have a stronger pussy odor than other..
By leopoldij at 18,Sep,15 21:33 other posts of leopoldij 
What does your pussy smell like?

By shackles at 18,Sep,15 03:27 other posts of shackles 
If you're not normal then so am I because I also enjoy this fetish from time to time!

By leopoldij at 23,Aug,14 12:30 other posts of leopoldij 
Who wants to sniff these panties?

By #278535 at 21,Aug,14 05:40
I love sniffing my wife's dirty panties. Love the smell of her pussy and ass hole. So hot!

By #136427 at 22,Dec,13 15:08
I sniff oanties
--------------------------------------- added after 5003 hours

ha, panties it should say panties!!!

By #11535 at 18,Aug,09 10:37
I love it .... did this first as a student . The first time I had to go into a female fellow students room to borrow a book .. saw her panties on the floor and hey presto .. never looked back. In the same house I shared there was a very attractive female student. One day when she was out I sneaked up to her room and found a used pair of her lacy black panties. I stripeed off and slipped them on. I began wanking off and was just reaching a climax when I heard her come in. I quickly tried to pull them off but was too late and began to cum in them. I just pulled up my trousers and dragged on my T shirt and made it out her room just in time. We passed on the stairs and I must have looked very flushed ... and prob smelled of sponk .. she just smiled at me. I obviously had to keep her panties and I always wondered if she puzzled over their disappearance. Again in the same house a college friend needed somewhere to bring a girl back to fuck. I let him use my room . After they had gone I found a pair of her knickers on the floor and added them to the collection. Strangely enough another chap who shared this house was later arrested for stealing womens underwear from nearby washing lines !
By #3997 at 19,Aug,09 16:18
wow thats pretty crazy got you off the hook huh, but getting ahold of a hott pair of panties is fun
By #11535 at 19,Aug,09 17:22
yep it was a close shave .. wish I still had her panties, she is a PA for a very famous entrepreneur now ! Had a few good wanks into them in the following months though
By #3997 at 09,Aug,11 16:46
That's hot I wish I still had my collection

By #136638 at 01,Feb,11 18:49
Oh yes I love sniffing panties. Most men have sniffing panties at some point in there life and it would be hard to find a guy who has not had those curious thoughts when seeing a pair of worn panties laying on the floor or in the hamper. When visiting someone else's house I usually excuse myself to go to the bathroom, go straight for the hamper, and yummy, here is my reward, one of my buddy's wife's freshly used and smelly undies. I can't help it, but unload myself in them. I know for sure some of my friends have done this same thing with my wifes panties. My wife actually intentionally leaves her panties in plain sight so that my friends will see them and hopefully use them, most of the time they do use them as they are never in the same place my wife left them. It turns her on that I enjoy sniffing panties and also that others sniff her panties. I love putting my nose right into the crotch and putting some of the scent on my nose, my wife will come up to me and kiss me while we are over at a friends house after I have been in the bathroom and she will whisper to me that she can smell her on my nose and she usually says no fair. My wife is really cool and she loves how turned on panties make me. Check out our profile for more about us and pictures.
By #3997 at 01,Feb,11 19:11
Your wife sounds fun, my wife doesn't know about my sniffing panties but we have been sharing alot more secrets with each other so I am sure I will eventually share it that I have sniffed her sisters panties and friends of hers and mine, even my friend steff she knows I sniff her panties whenever we are all hanging out at her place that she leaves a pair out for me all the time I love it

By #11535 at 18,Aug,09 10:44
Another early experience was when as a teenager I used to mow lawns for pocket money. One of my clients was a very sexy lady in her 40s who I fantasised over. One day as I was gardening she began to hang out her washing on the line. It was all black lacy flimsy stuff . I just walked around with a hard on all morning. At mid day she left to go shopping. I just pulled pair of her panties off the line and disappeared into the garden shed and wanked all over them ... then panic set in as I realised I had to clean them up and put them back on the line. Any how I washed them under the garden tap and replaced them in time. I still think about that to this day 1
By #3997 at 19,Aug,09 16:20
I use to have a small bad that was filled to the top of panties from friends, girlfriend, friends wifes, etc it was great i had to many they were always falling out, i dont have that collection anymore i wish i still did
By #11535 at 19,Aug,09 17:20
yeah I never saved mine ...pity !
By #3997 at 01,Feb,11 19:08
Small bag^ thats supposed to be, I never saved my collection I wish I would have saved mine, I want to start another but where would I put it

By #6437 at 04,Dec,10 11:37
mmm YES! I love sniffing dirty panties while sucking a cock. I also raid hampeers when i visit for dirty panties.

By #30627 at 16,Dec,09 18:48
Love a good sniff. Fucked my ex on her sisters bed once and while at it spotted a pair of sisters knickers. I secretly sniffed them as I fucked my ex dog style. Came so hard!
By #3997 at 18,Dec,09 19:19
did you keep the panties you were sniffing
By #30627 at 02,Jan,10 23:21
Of course. Wanked into them then put them back!
By #3997 at 09,Aug,10 21:17
Nice

By #41483 at 18,Dec,09 02:06
One of my ex's in college had 3 female roommates. mmmm did a lot of looking through the laundry when they were gone.

In high school my girlfriends parents house had a laundry room off of the upstairs bathroom. I used to stay there until the early hours of the morning. One night I went to use the bathroom before I left. Her parents were home all night so we never got to mess around too much. I was feeling horny and started to jack off after taking a piss. I looked in the laundry room and found a couple pair of her mothers panties and started jacking off with one while sniffing another. It was great sniffing her mothers used panties and fascinating about her pussy. I did this a couple of times when I would get the chance.
By #30627 at 02,Jan,10 23:23
Nice one. Have had a few sniffs of friends mums and girlfriends pants when at there houses.
By #3997 at 09,Aug,10 21:15
Damn thats hott how did her panties smell

By #3997 at 05,Dec,09 18:11
Over thanksgiving weekend, I was going thru my sister in laws bathroom and found a pair of her panties, and smelling the sweet spots in her panties, even tasted them, and they tasted pretty good and started to get a bulge in my pants, and took it out and had a good wank while sniffing her sexy panties it was great i thought about taking them but decided not too, but cant wait to go back again and find another pair!!!

By #22333 at 15,Oct,09 10:57
i love watching a guy jerking his cock while sniffing my very dirty panties.
By #3997 at 19,Oct,09 15:47
I would love to sniff your panties especially after those phat pussy lips have been in them, very nice

By #11104 at 10,Apr,09 18:34
Doing this whenever I get the chance!
By #3997 at 14,Apr,09 02:33
its great isnt it

By #1414 at 07,Apr,09 13:40
Its a kink... ons that I share. I am the worst house guest LOL
By #3997 at 09,Apr,09 16:00
where are some of the places you have smelled panties at??

By #8824 at 07,Apr,09 19:00
yep, first thing to do when visiting anywhere is to rummage through the washing basket after those nice smelly panties, lick the crusty stain and wank into them. never had any complaints :-)
By #3997 at 09,Apr,09 16:00
where are some of the places that you went rummaging thru hampers, care to share??

By #348 at 03,Apr,09 21:17
absolutely normal as i am doing it too! In fact, i will get any used panties either from my wife, my sis -in-law, my neighbour's wives...etc. Just gotta love the smel. And happy sniffing!!
By #3997 at 03,Apr,09 22:03
yes liking the smell is a good thing, gotta love that nice natural pussy scent with other things adding into it, gotta love getting a pair of used panties

By #3997 at 03,Apr,09 15:29
totally normal, I use to sniff others panties, or i have had a friend of mine that would change at my house and "accidently" leave a pair of panties behind for me to sniff, i just loved her scent, there is nothing wrong with sniffing panties, or enjoying a good pussy scent

By #6437 at 03,Apr,09 08:52
MMMMMMMM I do the same things. I love to raid hampers and find dirty panties to sniff and lick. Love the smell of pussy and Piss its so hot!!!!

By nylonlover at 02,Apr,09 19:48 other posts of nylonlover 
Totally normal!

Adult Discussion Forum