She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Should humans goto Mars?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #502711 at 11,Jul,18 10:12
I've been having a debate with my other half about whether or not humans should try & colonize Mars. Let's start the debate here. Tell us your thoughts on the subject.

only registered users can see external links

Similar topics: 1.PHOTOSHOP FAKES   2.Your perfect sexual experience...?   3.Happy anniversary and plea against blacklists   4.Glans Shapes (New and Improved)   5.looking for tops to make Content/video in Ireland 2024  

New Comment

Comments:
By JustWill at 12,Jul,18 16:05 other posts of JustWill 
I got a blowjob from an Asian guy once. It was very good.
By #502711 at 13,Jul,18 08:14
He should've given you a flaming dragon. That's where he would stuff his cock down your throat & cum, then you blow his cum out of your nose while your gagging for air.
By JustWill at 13,Jul,18 15:50 other posts of JustWill 
Not really my kind of thing.
However, if that's what gets you off when you're sucking a dick, you should indulge yourself.
By #502711 at 13,Jul,18 23:36
I'm a generous guy, I could allow you to experience it. I bet you'd like it. Or do you only like Asian men?
By JustWill at 14,Jul,18 00:21 other posts of JustWill 
Thanks for the offer, but I'll pass. Watching a guy choke on my dick would make me feel uncomfortable.
By #502711 at 14,Jul,18 01:34
My esophagus would have to be as small as a garden hose for that to happen.
By JustWill at 14,Jul,18 03:11 other posts of JustWill 
So you only like sucking on the really big ones then? (What am I thinking? You obviously like everything big.)
By #502711 at 15,Jul,18 02:03
Yeah, it must be discouraging getting rejected all the time because you can't satisfy anyone sexually. I'll give you a pat on the back & a thumbs up for some encouragement
By JustWill at 15,Jul,18 11:22 other posts of JustWill 
My partner says "Keep the encouragement, we've been doing great for 26 years."
How does fucking work for you when your dong is like the clapper inside a cathedral bell? Do you have to shake your hips back and forth a lot so that your dingus occasionally touches the sides?
By #502711 at 15,Jul,18 11:44
Ask your wife haha!

By #502711 at 19,Jul,18 01:15
How's your wife doing, mate?

By #556372 at 13,Jul,18 12:19
It will be proven several decades later that it was all a fake that took place in the Arizona dessert, just like the fake moon landings. It's not in the Bible
By #502711 at 13,Jul,18 12:31
I don't know if the moon landings were fake, though it's a possibility as I know that the Americans wanted to beat the Russians there & for the sake of preserving their ego could have filmed it all in a studio. But whether that's true or not, I do think that the US did eventually get there. I think someone will really get to Mars though, especially since there are so many privately funded companies competing with each other.

By bil47 at 13,Jul,18 12:32 other posts of bil47 
Computers and the Internet aren't in the bible either, so this forum must not actually exist. How are we posting comments?
By #502711 at 13,Jul,18 12:34
We're living in a simulation!

By #556372 at 13,Jul,18 18:16
Work of the Devil. She lives 2 blocks over,,

By #550094 at 11,Jul,18 17:23
I personally think we humans don't deserve to colonize
the moon, Mars, or any other planetary body.
We're already destroying Earth in all sorts of ways;
so then, why should we be trusted to live on other planets!
It's too late in this Time to undo all the damage done.
Earth is our only chance, and we blew it.
By #502711 at 12,Jul,18 00:11
It's true that we have done a lot of damage to earth, but we are also doing a lot to reverse that damage & are learning from our mistakes. I think a lot of the human population don't care about earth, most are selfish & don't think of the future, but I also believe that we have a lot of potential. We should all be educating our chil.dren to take care of the earth, to teach them respect, spend time with them, teach them skills, give them hope for a good future. Education is extremely important to fix our species. I think kids are running amok these days due to weak & or negligent parenting, which consequently has raised a generation of dim witted degenerates. I respect anyone that lives their life without being a follower, that has respect, & can think for themselves.
By #550094 at 12,Jul,18 17:40
You said it best. And, on that wise thought...
...We need YOU for President of the U.S.!
By #502711 at 13,Jul,18 08:27
Thanks man
I'd love to

By #550094 at 12,Jul,18 17:43
Okay, so then if humans finally do manage to
live on Mars it will be something I will never see
in my lifetime.
Good luck to them. They're gonna need Voltrons...
...LOTS of Voltrons. lol
Humans living on Mars. Imagine that.

In the next life, I wanna be Captain Kirk's blue bitch!
By #502711 at 13,Jul,18 08:21
I think it's an exciting venture for humanity. I've just been looking up stuff on the "singularity" which is the sudden significant expansion of knowledge & technological advancement after the creation of AI machines that will be able to increase our computing power & our own intelligence 100 fold. It's an exciting time we are now living

By bil47 at 12,Jul,18 18:47 other posts of bil47 
I think it would be better to spend the money and effort on a self-sustaining "space city", rather than a colony on the Moon or Mars. I'm envisioning a spinning cylinder (Arthur C. Clark's "Rama") or a spinning wheel ("2001") for artificial gravity. It could be built by robots that would mine the asteroid belt for minerals, and hold tens of thousands of residents.
By #502711 at 13,Jul,18 08:16
I'm sure that is also a possibility that will be constructed in the future. But we need a lot of resources for that, which is why a colony on Mars would be good to mine for metals & such with which to build such a structure.

By #551482 at 12,Jul,18 19:31
A plague of rats. Why should we go to Mars, have the Martians been consulted or asked?

By #502711 at 12,Jul,18 10:03
A Ted talk on colonizing Mars

By leopoldij at 11,Jul,18 15:16 other posts of leopoldij 
We have to solve some of the Earth problems first. Going to Mars will solve nothing. There's no chance in a million that humans can survive in a Greenhouse for too long.
By #502711 at 12,Jul,18 00:17
The smartest people on earth are optimistic. What have we got to lose? A few people? There's too many here already.
By leopoldij at 12,Jul,18 05:01 other posts of leopoldij 
I agree with that. We'll lose some people and many billions (trillions?) of dollars...
By #502711 at 12,Jul,18 05:14
That money is just sitting around anyway. Besides, it's mostly privately funded companies that don't have anything to do with government that are leading these ideas. NASA have their own ideas on how to do it, but isn't it better that these rich guys are using their money for the greater good of humanity, rather than hoarding all of this money & spending it on whores, cars & ice cream?
By leopoldij at 12,Jul,18 08:53 other posts of leopoldij 
You got a point there.

By #275407 at 12,Jul,18 04:12
I've been to Mars, but I prefer Uranus
By #502711 at 12,Jul,18 04:54

By Louis at 11,Jul,18 11:04 other posts of Louis 
Yes, humans need to be explorers. It's part of the human spirit, to boldly go where no man has gone before!
By #502711 at 12,Jul,18 00:20
Yes! We have always been an inquisitive species! There is much more to explore!
By Louis at 12,Jul,18 00:30 other posts of Louis 
Right. We haven't even begun to scratch the surface. I would gladly volunteer for the first crewed mission to Mars. I've always been fascinated by the cosmos.
By #502711 at 12,Jul,18 04:53
They were doing a lottery a few years ago for those that wanted to volunteer.

By cumcouplessa at 12,Jul,18 04:37 other posts of cumcouplessa 
Hubby here. Sign us up! We're having no luck finding hot, horny guys that wanna play in our neighbourhood. Maybe we get lucky with the Martians? Green cock may be better than NO cock? Right?

By #539433 at 11,Jul,18 10:39
No why fuck mars up.like the earth
By #502711 at 12,Jul,18 00:21
Mars has nothing on it anyway? How much worse could we make it?

By #556372 at 11,Jul,18 13:25
I can see the locals making a movie, "THE DAY EARTHLINGS INVADED",,,,
By #502711 at 12,Jul,18 00:19
Haha!

By veryshyguy at 12,Jul,18 00:06 other posts of veryshyguy 
We are going to the stars and we will explore the universe!!!!!!!! And we will surely be sending a mission to Mars, within the lifetime of some of the members of this site!!!!!!!!!

It is our destiny!!!!!

It will be mankind's greatest adventure!!!!!!!!
By #502711 at 12,Jul,18 00:16
It's a very exciting time indeed! I can't wait to look up at the moon with a telescope & watch a colony slowly grow

We will be sending our first explorers to Mars within 10 years!

By #476061 at 11,Jul,18 17:56
I'm of the opinion that one shouldn't put all their eggs in one basket, so to speak. Currently, Earth is our one basket and all our eggs are in it. Mars would be a pretty crappy place to colonize in its current state, but hey, our tech isn't quite ready to get us to better planets yet. You've gotta start somewhere, so Mars could make a good proving grounds and place to test our ability to make inhospitable places habitable. Of course I'd like to see us get our shit together on Earth first, but... I'm not gonna hold my breath, lol.
By #502711 at 12,Jul,18 00:00
Well it's minus 60 degrees celcius on Mars, a thin atmosphere, no plant life, no food. But, they have recently discovered an abundance of carbon in the soil, that can be used to feed the plants that we will bring to Mars to create air & other uses for it I can't remember. They're going to send robots to Mars to 3D print all of the buildings, they plan to eventually terraform Mars, that means make it more earthlike & there is potential to extract the ice under the surface to be used for drinking water. Same with the moon, they discovered ice under the surface of the moon, the moon can also be used as a launchpad to send supplies to Mars more easily & cheaper. Asteroids can be mined for metals & gasses. This is humanity's chance to become a great civilization. Civilization has changed a lot over the past 100 years, from nations constantly making wars of conquest & massive armies fighting one another, to right now where these times are some of the most peaceful in history. Humans are also doing a lot to reverse the damage we've done to the earth. We are learning & we deserve to extend our reach elsewhere.

By #61033 at 11,Jul,18 20:28
It is inevitabe, it is going to happen whether we like the idea or not. Earth's resources are going to run out and there are plenty more to be had elsewhere. Perhaps by the time we get to colonise other planets we may have learned a few lessons from the one we are stuffing up in the first place.
Who knows, maybe we colonise "lifestyle" planets and mine others. Mars will just be a stepping stone to developing technologies that will take us further. If it does not happen we are doomed to extinction here on earth as competition for dwindling resources hots up... probably by nuclear war or similar.
By #502711 at 11,Jul,18 23:45
Exactly, I completely agree

By phart at 11,Jul,18 12:54 other posts of phart 
I think it would be a good place for all the liberals to go!
On a serious note, it would be a further drain on earth. No real gain in the long term.
By leopoldij at 11,Jul,18 15:10 other posts of leopoldij 
So you want to expedite the destruction of the Earth?
By phart at 11,Jul,18 17:48 other posts of phart 
The sun is going to go super nova and all the sacrifice humans try to make to save it will only cause them to die tired.Kinda like running from a US marine in combat,you will just die tired.
And I am sure the folks in Hawaii would be thankful if you got that pesky volcano to stop erupting. It has changed our weather patterns,and destroyed more in a month or 2 than humans can fix and clean up in a 100 years.But it is all Trump's fault right?
Don't pour burnt motor oil on your baby ducks and try to live a good life.
When I say it will just further drain the earth to go to Mars or the moon and colonize,here is what I mean.
Where will the metals,chemicals and fuels come from that carry's humans to the moon or whereever ? The Earth. So by the time you get Mars fit to live on, it will have nuclear power plants and garbage on it just like earth and most of it came from the earth to start with.
Earths resources would be spent faster trying to get to Mars or the moon or the moon of Saturn, than if they were spent here making our lives better.
By leopoldij at 11,Jul,18 19:35 other posts of leopoldij 
I agree.

By Ravioli_Max at 11,Jul,18 21:50 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Just a nitpick...sorry. According to Google:

"Explanation: Our sun is too small to go nova or supernova. It will ultimately enter a red giant stage and then collapse as a white dwarf. ... A white dwarf needs a close red giant companion from which it can acquire sufficient material to collapse and to explode as a supernova."
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

"While many white dwarfs fade away into relative obscurity, eventually radiating away all of their energy and becoming a black dwarf, those that have companions may suffer a different fate. One possibility is that adding more mass to the white dwarf could cause it to collapse into a much denser neutron star."

By Ravioli_Max at 11,Jul,18 21:56 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Hey PHART...I thought you'd get a kick out of this...Uranus smells like rotten eggs, they say.

By phart at 11,Jul,18 22:22 other posts of phart 
As I get older,Probably so!

By #502711 at 11,Jul,18 23:44
The resources here aren't going to last forever. By colonizing places like Mars, the moon, asteroids, we can tap into an abundance of minerals & shift a portion of our population off of the earth. Yes, we have negatively impacted the earth in our short time here, but we can learn from our mistakes. Anyway, we have to leave earth. All the smartest people on earth agree, Steven Hawking, Elon Musk, Michiao Kaku. Doing this is apart of our evolution. I think we have more to gain than we have to lose.

By Celestial at 11,Jul,18 12:16 other posts of Celestial 
If the humans don't figure out, and solve, their problems here on earth first, then they won't be allowed to fill the universe with their rubbish.

The human race has already gone past the point of no return with very little time left to make corrections. Donald Trump will be their cause of extinction.
By pifad at 11,Jul,18 12:53 other posts of pifad 
Agreed

By #550094 at 11,Jul,18 17:24
Amen!

By phart at 11,Jul,18 14:56 other posts of phart 
dealing with the locals may be a bit awkward.
/7utxd1a2v9a5pic.html

By #531534 at 11,Jul,18 13:48
The question are «  is there life on Mars ? » and « are they good fuckers ? »

By #556372 at 11,Jul,18 13:27
BTW, your other half is worth three quaters at least,,,, lucky guy,,

By #502711 at 11,Jul,18 10:21
Personally I think it's a good idea. I think we aren't going to be able to sustain ourselves on this planet for much longer, as we are consuming resources too quickly, deforestation fucking up our eco system, we're becoming too overpopulated, we're contaminating the ocean & rivers & the land with rubbish & chemicals. My other half says we should worry about problems on earth, but I think we will never solve our problems here & that to ensure our continuation, we have to spread out to other worlds
By #485312 at 11,Jul,18 10:32
we need to herd up all the martian worshippers and head them toward a big cliff, l say it saves on starting a new war to kill off a few more men, and would make for good compost... l say yeah lets send off some people to mars, to starve to death and prove that there is no need to populate a planet that cant sustain life to start with and since we cant work with what we have here, why would be able to start with less and make a go of it??? and elan musk is just feeding into this poppy cocked idea with money that would better spent cleaning up the oceans and the food chains we need here to support life here *lix*
By phart at 11,Jul,18 12:52 other posts of phart 
If we clean up the oceans and the food chains,2 things will happen.1, where will the "dirt" go that was in there? 2, The food and water will be healthy again,prompting a increase in population.So a dirty eco system is keeping the population in check already.
But I will say, Ol Elon is a idiot. All the money he spent putting a car in space could have put alot of earth bounders into cars to get them to work.

By #485312 at 11,Jul,18 10:28
NO !!!! *lix*

Adult Discussion Forum