Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Older guys offended by younger guys not liking them

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by up-for-it at 13,Oct,18 15:00  other posts of up-for-it
How do you feel as an older guy having a younger guy he doesn't like older or doesn't want to have sex with older guys?

For me i get it, there are things i am not attracked to and if a younger guy doesn't like older guys that means he just not attrackted to older!

I'm not offended or upset, that's how it is!

Similar topics: 1.Why do I love sex with Older Men!?   2.younger or older ???   3.Mature ladies   4.Old guys want my nice younger cock?   5.Older/younger  

New Comment

Comments:
By #692011 at 11,Apr,23 00:13
I know how you feel I'm 75 and I like to suck a man's dick and I like to feel a hard dick in my ass. But to think how a 18 or 19 year dick gets so hard. I'd like to have a young friend. I'm looking for one now... Hope one hears id like to please dick and contacts me. But if not I still enjoy making any man's dick feel good. My way of making him feel young. And I'm not looking for anything in return. What I do for him makes me feel good.

By #61033 at 23,Feb,19 06:09
I cannot speak about younger guys because I am not that way inclined. I have been really lucky to have access to many younger girls because of our local university. Black girls here tend to favour older white guys so finding a younger girl is no problem. White girls do not usually like older guys and that no longer bothers me... I have more than I can handle already. I enjoy the younger girls eagerness and appetite for exploration. They may not be very experienced in the bedroom but they learn very quickly and are a pleasure to teach!
By up-for-it at 23,Feb,19 07:24 other posts of up-for-it 
I noticed that white young people tend to look in a different way at older people. Most younger guys that chat with me are coloured.

By #545468 at 23,Feb,19 04:37
Of course there are advantages to both. I am not offended. But I also sleep with a wonderful guy so I really don't care that younger guys aren't into us grey haired men.
By up-for-it at 23,Feb,19 07:08 other posts of up-for-it 
That's the only thing that matters;you are happy with who you sleep with,younger or older that doesn't matter when you are both enjoying it

By dgraff at 12,Feb,19 10:07 other posts of dgraff 
It don't offend me there's plenty of fish in the sea I have a 19 yr old who I sleep with every night he lives with me for the last year now
By up-for-it at 13,Feb,19 17:29 other posts of up-for-it 
Have lots of fun with your 19 year old.

By #275407 at 22,Feb,19 21:38
And he's Hott too
By dgraff at 23,Feb,19 03:49 other posts of dgraff 
And he's a fire cracker in the sack to

By onthelose at 22,Feb,19 21:35 other posts of onthelose 
My father in law once said . Just wait one day you will be old too. What wisdom from a man who never got beyond the sixth grade because he had to work on the farm.
By up-for-it at 22,Feb,19 22:20 other posts of up-for-it 
Yep we all get there , one day at a time!

By foreskinlover52 at 21,Feb,19 23:32 other posts of foreskinlover52 
I like older gents or my age group..The youngest ive been with was 38 and the oldest was 79 years..

By wycowboy at 11,Feb,19 15:09 other posts of wycowboy 
I'm older and prefer older. More experience, better sex!
By up-for-it at 11,Feb,19 17:13 other posts of up-for-it 
True, most of the time!
I do like sex with guys from both sides of the age difference!
By niceonebighead at 19,Feb,19 22:33 other posts of niceonebighead 
age & looks means nothing 2 me its about the cock luv big head 5--10 in

By olderbro at 12,Feb,19 17:25 other posts of olderbro 
I'm 53 and I still don't have any sexual interest in older men lol. I also have no interest in those who have no interest, so I totally get if younger guys aren't into older.
By up-for-it at 14,Feb,19 20:59 other posts of up-for-it 
Exactly, as much as i would like young men to be attrackted to me,i know i am not attrackted to all men so why should they be!

By toohey at 12,Feb,19 09:26 other posts of toohey 
Being older can mean many things. Often it means that you are not in as fit a shape as a typical young guy, but it doesn't have to. It can mean that your life's experience has given you a bit of wisdom and confidence that the young lack, but again that's not always the case. And then there's the often failing X-ray vision of the young: they tend to have a hard time looking beyond appearances. I don't blame anyone. Differences exist, as does excellence. We all try our best, and some may appreciate. That's life.
By up-for-it at 13,Feb,19 06:43 other posts of up-for-it 
I noticed that guys going for older do not go for looks,but mostly they are attrackted by another feature of older men.
By toohey at 13,Feb,19 06:50 other posts of toohey 
That's my impression too.

By JackHammer at 11,Feb,19 20:03 other posts of JackHammer 
I fully understand why younger might not like older. Most of us are not as good looking as we age. I do not get the least bit offended. Sexual attraction is greatly varied and individualized. As to the younger who do like older, damn I wish we were closer.
By up-for-it at 12,Feb,19 16:58 other posts of up-for-it 
I agree with what you say, aspecially the last sentence!

By #423426 at 11,Feb,19 17:56
You'd have to be pretty self obsessed to be actually offended. Frustrated maybe, but offended?
By up-for-it at 11,Feb,19 19:34 other posts of up-for-it 
That's why i posted this, i saw two reactions of guys who were offended by it.

By #577478 at 11,Feb,19 12:01
I'm 21 years old and I'm only interested in seniors. The older the better. My youngest sex partner was 52 and my oldest was 68. It's a great pleasure for me to make older men happy. Cause older men wanna have fun too. Their senior cocks need to get fondled by my young tongue.
By up-for-it at 11,Feb,19 17:20 other posts of up-for-it 
We sure do want to have fun, and we love playing with a young body!

I don't see myself as a senior yet though!

By t-rex at 19,Oct,18 14:20 other posts of t-rex 
Very true, it goes the same way with women too, some just don’t like older
By up-for-it at 11,Feb,19 17:15 other posts of up-for-it 
Yeah, it's all about preference, some do some don't!

Adult Discussion Forum