Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

To women if you walked out your door and saw a neighbor outside stroking

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by overeight at 16,Jan,20 03:38  other posts of overeight
The other day I was here and I was out on my patio. Well I got so damn excited I just had to pull my pants down and start stroking. Well I was chatting too. Well once I got to a certain point I just had to finish. Just after getting there a neighbor who lives behind me walked out of her house and I'm not positive that she saw me,at less until I blew my load. When I did it was so good I let out this big aaaaahhh and though my eyes were closed once I finished she was looking my way. She is a very cute lady and she didn't say anything or yell or anything,so I slowly just eased my way back in my house. I'm just wondering what do ladies think I they were to walk out and see a guy just stoking up a big hard dick and not worried about them watching. Can you ladies tell me.

Similar topics: 1.my sexxy neighbor patty!!   2.my Neighbor   3.first time getting my dick stroked and sucked by a guy   4.when at what age did someone other than family of the opposite sex see you completely nude   5.hooking up with someone  

New Comment

Comments:
By cumcouplessa at 17,Jan,20 04:12 other posts of cumcouplessa 
Depends. If the neighbour is hot and I caught him before he finished, I'd most likely invite him over to finish off in the privacy of my bedroom.

By #603370 at 16,Jan,20 05:47
They'd think you were a perv exhibitionist and they'd call the cops. Jesus, don't you have any common sense or self control?

Adult Discussion Forum