Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

circumcised or not?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #543479 at 02,Feb,20 09:30
[deleted image]
I’ve always thought about whether my dick would look better cut or left alone like it is? whats your thoughts on circumcision? in a lot of cases i like a cut cock more, and some dicks can get pretty ugly with too much forskin. What do you guys think?

Similar topics: 1.Thinking of getting recircumcised-can you get too tightly circumcised?   2. Circumcised penis cum pics please! ;)   3.Anyone thinking about getting circumcised?   4.Circumcised/Cut guys - How did you end up with it?   5.Originally circumcised and now looking like I could use to be circumcised again  

New Comment

Comments:
By steve8211 at 27,Jul,20 00:00 other posts of steve8211 
I am cut and wished I was uncut. I believe uncut looks better and it has to feel better when masturbating and I hate my head showing all the time. It rubs raw on some clothing I wear. Dont cut your skin
By #621517 at 01,Aug,20 06:33
I’m cut but feel the opposite. I like the neat look of my cut cock and like my knob being on show. I’ve been masturbating and been hand jobbed for years and every time it feels exquisite. Can’t imagine having a full foreskin.
By #518391 at 02,Aug,20 09:18
Having been circumcised at age 65, I agree with you...much better look and feel plus easier to maintain

By #463848 at 02,Aug,20 07:15
Well, as you are uncircumcised you can have it either way. Down for display; up and down for.............

By Aski8124u at 01,Aug,20 05:55 other posts of Aski8124u 
I love uncut cock better. I love playing with my guys foreskin!

By foreskinlover52 at 25,Jul,20 08:13 other posts of foreskinlover52 
I love uncut cocks and would never like a cut one

By #463848 at 22,Jul,20 07:22
It looks fine as it is and from what your photo shows it is not a very long foreskin. If it is anythig like mine you can have it both ways. Wank with it up or with it down. (I laways have to use lube if the latter.)

By Foreskin at 21,Jul,20 23:51 other posts of Foreskin 
It's really up to personal preference. In general people like uncut better for anal and cut better for oral. Besides that hygiene and ease of masturbation are the biggest factors I know of

By curvy8 at 21,Jul,20 07:40 other posts of curvy8 
I'm cut an happy with it. I think there is a profound difference in preferences - ladies seem to prefer cut, while guys tend to like uncut. Just my view - please feel free to correct me.

By #621517 at 21,Jul,20 06:44
I was circumcised as a baby. I like the neat look of my cock with my penis head always on display and I prefer the look of cut cocks. Being cut has never interfered with masturbation or sex and I was wanking very successfully since age 13.

By #275407 at 21,Jul,20 05:50
It's simple, if you like it, leave it alone, don't worry about what others say, I'm circumsized and I prefer it, my brother is not and he likes his, so don't give it any thought, keep it the way you've always had it unless you need to for medical reasons.

By Horatio at 21,Jul,20 04:28 other posts of Horatio 
If you have a foreskin and want to look cut, there are ways to tuck your foreskin back. Have a look at pulledback.org there are methods and heaps of discussions on the matter.

By spermkiss at 14,Feb,20 17:12 other posts of spermkiss 
I think that it's your cock and your foreskin and if you want to have that foreskin surgically removed, that's entirely your prerogative.

For what it's worth, many years ago I had an intimate encounter with a gentleman who was pretty much in your situation. He hadn't been circumcised shortly after birth, he preferred circumcised dicks and that's what he wanted for himself. So he had the surgery done when he was in his twenties. He had no regrets.

Like most American men born after about 1920 I was circumcised shortly after birth. And I'm not in the least bit sorry that it was done. I like being circumcised and that's what I tend to prefer in my partners (though I've had many happy encounters with intact men).

So if you want to join the ranks of the circumcised, go for it.

By #610675 at 14,Feb,20 02:53
Cut 100%

By #511925 at 14,Feb,20 02:35
I was in the similar boat to yourself and decided to get circumcised. My sexy life has vastly improved being cut

By #583141 at 13,Feb,20 15:25
Im cut and like it[deleted image]

By #587699 at 13,Feb,20 10:59
I think cut cocks look better but some uncut cocks like yours are hot looking

By #610504 at 05,Feb,20 21:12
Yeah leave it. It’s not how it looks it’s how it feels. You might writ and there’s no going back. I love mine... so do my friends.

By italianboy_84 at 05,Feb,20 17:57 other posts of italianboy_84 
Leave like it is mate, u have a perfect cock

By #266181 at 05,Feb,20 02:39
U have a beautiful dick... U need not to do anything...

By onthelose at 04,Feb,20 17:53 other posts of onthelose 
I prefer cut over uncut but that's just me. I didn't have a choice in the matter but don't think it was bad. Enjoy what you have and save your worries for things that really matter.

By #202392 at 04,Feb,20 17:21
Leave it the way it is! Intact penises always look better than cut ones

By new2day at 04,Feb,20 13:51 other posts of new2day 
I didn't have the choice, but I'd say leave well alone if everything is working fine, you look fine uncut. I'm happy with how mine looks, and I've had several compliments.

By #518391 at 03,Feb,20 09:07
I personally think it would look better circumcised...your skinned back pic with your big helmet out on display looks more impressive and masculine to me than the one with the skin forwards or half covering the helmet

By #588327 at 03,Feb,20 05:32
I would leave just the way it is. Look how smooth and sensitive your head looks. Giving that up you might be hard. It might not matter when younger. Seems like some older guys lose the sensitivity.

By 3fdfd at 03,Feb,20 04:19 other posts of 3fdfd 
It would be beautiful either way, but I'd say leave it left alone. You certainly are not "pretty ugly with too much foreskin." Your dick looks just about right as is.

By bil47 at 03,Feb,20 03:38 other posts of bil47 
I'm cut and prefer the look of cut cocks, and their mouth appeal. That said, you should leave your equipment as it is. What if you found that you prefered uncut! There's no going back.

Me:

By #607750 at 02,Feb,20 20:30
yes

By german_guy at 02,Feb,20 20:15 other posts of german_guy 
О would suggest leave it the way it is...your cock Looks great uncut

Adult Discussion Forum