Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Anyone let a stranger cum in your ass

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by anyfun at 28,May,20 15:08  other posts of anyfun
I let a guy I met at the bar and a hook up of a dating site cum in me

Similar topics: 1.stranger sex   2.wife fucking by stranger   3.FUCKING INDIAN WIFE IN FRONT OF STRANGER   4.have you ever   5.Stranger on the street  

New Comment

Comments:
By #637996 at 13,Mar,21 07:31
I would like to fuck at a glory hole and let them cum in me...why not

By Bobby95 at 11,Mar,21 15:27 other posts of Bobby95 
Does cumming ON our ass count?

By #637729 at 09,Mar,21 04:17
I did when I was young and dumb. I wouldn't do that in my 30s, today. I value my health... but since I do love cum and the raw feeling inside of me, I just get more selective. I like long term FWBs and relationships for that reason. Never had an STD and don't want one!

By knewbi at 08,Mar,21 19:39 other posts of knewbi 
Sure, any time she sees someone that she want so fuck she is welcum to it. There have been a number of guys that have cum in her in every hole.. Often more than one guy in an evening. Being swingers it is just the norm for us...
--------------------------------------- added after 70 hours

Well, this was "HER" ass as I guess that I misread that..

By #632705 at 28,Feb,21 15:42
Yes sometimes

By bi1953 at 28,Feb,21 10:58 other posts of bi1953 
I love sucking cock through a glory holes. Sometimes I put my ass up to the hole to see if the guy will fuck me. Usually works.

By #637049 at 28,Feb,21 10:41
Yes, a few times

By #589016 at 28,Feb,21 03:05
In a public bathroom i let a stanger fuck my ass and cum in me

By #621953 at 19,Jul,20 04:00
There have been many anonymous men and strangers who have taken their turn using my hole. It will never change. Born to be of service of men. Its not about the number. Its about allowing Superior men by worshiped in any way possible. Free to be their raw pure unfiltered being that they exist as.

By #608810 at 11,Jul,20 14:09
Yeah why not saves a bit of cleaning up.

By #621421 at 11,Jul,20 00:22
[deleted image]

I know I would.Never been fucked by a real cock before, but wouldnt say no.Anyone want to fill me up with their warm cum

By curiousrob at 29,Jun,20 00:52 other posts of curiousrob 
When I was about 20 I had too much to drink at a party. Long story short, I woke up in a guy's bed with his hand on my ass. I let him fuck me and he came in my ass. That was a long time ago and I haven't done anything with a guy since then. But I do think about it a lot.

By #606526 at 10,Jun,20 04:25
Was 14 and skipped school one day .went into the park collecting chestnuts in a remote area . A compete stranger came out of nowhere . He started talking to me and out of the blue he he asked me if I wanted sex( he looked in his early 20s) I said yes so we went in a bush area where he took my pants down. I felt him rub his hard dick around my ass where he slowly inserted it . I felt quite full but no pAin like i hear . He grabbed me by the waste and went in and out till I heard him groan and felt a warm wet feeling in my ass . Being a late starter I thought he peed in me but knew it was different. Great memories even for a 14 year old

By cumjohn at 07,Jun,20 14:26 other posts of cumjohn 
When in btm mood i do let all guys cum in my ass. No matter if it someone i know or stranger.

When im top (wich i am mostly), i shoot my load in ass. I do that both strangers and guys i know.

I do also safe sex if asked.

By SluttySarah069 at 07,Jun,20 14:00 other posts of SluttySarah069 
I was in a gay sauna and bent over for one guy who had me - then about 3 others also had me without condoms. I loved the feel of the cum inside me and also the feeling of it leaking out and down my legds when I stood up. I was worreied about HIV/AIDS but, fortunately, when I went for a test, I was clear.
I'll be a bit more careful in the future though - I was fortunate that time.

By Ablaze at 07,Jun,20 13:32 other posts of Ablaze 
Usually I use condom, but if the cock of my partner is too much thick and can't wear a condom, I let him fuck me without. It happened 2-3 times.

By bikev at 06,Jun,20 09:07 other posts of bikev 
Had a guy I met in a club empty his load into my arse when the condom split.

By eonblue at 30,May,20 01:52 other posts of eonblue 
I have but only one time out of the twenty or so guys I’ve bent over for... He was a hot younger Asian dude I found through doublelist. He was so hot his ass was the only one I’ve eaten and was so turned on I knew I wanted to feel his bare cock slide inside and blast my insides!

By bil47 at 29,May,20 15:32 other posts of bil47 
A few times, in the pre-AIDS 70s. I was a horny bisexual college student. Blow jobs in the library sub-basement men's room. Getting high and bareback-fucking in the dorm room.

By #610509 at 29,May,20 10:28
Yes I meet men on double list and cross dress let some over Fuck my face and ass and let them fill my ass with cum all the time I am a slut

By #516354 at 29,May,20 07:59
The guy was a stranger in the sense we had not met in person:
My ex wife(who was also my Mistress)used to cam our B.D.S.M sessions on an adult dating site.We met and became friends with a local guy(a Master) on there and would cam and chat with him.One evening,without me knowing, She invited him to our house and when He arrived I was ordered by my Mistress to strip.Although He had seen me naked on cam I found it humiliating to be stood there naked (except for my cock cage and collar)in person.I was tied face down by my wrists and ankles bent over a table.The Master then had sex with my Mistress with Her humiliating me by saying things like 'He's much bigger than you'and 'He can last a lot longer than you' etc.When they had both had their orgasms my Mistress came over to me and shoved her dripping pussy in my face and ordered me to lick it clean.Once done She put her strap-on on and started to fuck me in the arse(She had used this before as well as dildos and butt plugs).The Master then shoved His cock in my mouth and told me to clean it and get it hard again.As She watched me sucking His cock my wife thought it funny and started laughing and calling me a 'sissy faggot'.Once I had got it hard He told my Mistress that He wanted to fuck my arse,so they swapped places and He gave my arse a good fucking.After He had cum in my arse I was released,cock cage removed and told to masturbate over the table whilst They watched.So I stood there cum dripping out of my arse masturbating(both laughing and making humiliating remarks at me) and when I had shot my load over the table,They ordered me to lick it all up.
Having His cock in my arse felt completely different to having the strap-on,dildos and butt pugs in there.It was warm and not cold like them for a start and seemed to move in and out differently,it was a great sensation.
We did it several more times with other Masters and She even once invited a Mistress over and also a Mistress and her male submissive.

By spermkiss at 28,May,20 20:01 other posts of spermkiss 
You identify as straight, but you let a stranger you met in a bar cum in your ass? Hey, I ain't being judgmental as I've done the same thing hundreds of times. But not recently. And I've fucked a lot of straight guys in the ass.

Adult Discussion Forum