Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Rode up on dude getting a blow job; Sorry I interrupted

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Blade at 31,Jul,20 02:26  other posts of Blade
I was riding my bike, and came back to my car at the park. There was a car parked next to mine, on the side I was coming from, so when I rode up on my car, I rode between the two cars.

As soon as I got close, I noticed a dude in drivers seat, then a girl with her head in his lap. He must have told her to freeze because she didn't move. She obviously stopped but didn't sit up, maybe thinking in case I didn't see her?

I was like oh shit! and I wanted to tell them 'no no, don't stop on my part, I'm leaving', but how do I convey that without freaking them out.

Before I packed my bike on the bike rack, they pulled out and left. They never looked at me, but I saw the frustrated smirk on his face. I had sunglasses on, or I wouldn't have looked as much as I did.

Anyone else come across this situation? Was anyone able to leave or convey for them to continue?

Similar topics: 1.What constitutes a Blow Job?   2.Is there a difference between a big (fat) woman and a slender (skinny) woman   3.Only Like Blow Jobs?   4.been sucked by a dude?   5.Reporting a dude who blacklisted me  

New Comment

Comments:
By #6568 at 31,Jul,20 07:11
Well maybe he should not have parked next to another car for something intimate.....he could have worked out that the other car people would be back....

.......I was walking along a forest road with a group of friends including two women and we passed a car parked on the side of the lane,...a young couple were on the back seat with the boy laying back and the girl kneeling on the floor between his legs...they were fully dressed but she had his fly open and was just getting his foreskin back.....his penis was short but massively thick and her fingers could not reach around it!...Both the women saw as we walked by the car, one saying to the other that it "looked useful", the other laughing and replying that she "had not seen a nice big helmet for a long time"...
By Blade at 01,Aug,20 01:49 other posts of Blade 
I think he was using my SUV to block sight from that way since he was in sedan. I've done the same thing many times. I've even stood between my car and some big ass truck or SUV, and could be full out jerking off, and no can see anything from the far side.

By Blade at 01,Aug,20 01:45 other posts of Blade 
ya, know. reading your responses so far reminded me of another time this happened to me.

With friends at camp site walking back to our campsite from teh water. we walked down this aisle of mowed grass where some people tent camped between the cliff and the tall grass. maybe we shouldnt' have walked along there, but we did as a short cut.

It was a big tent there, and I looked inside a window flap as I walked by, being last one in my party, and I was naked girl on top of her husband/bf. She was on top facing him, with her back to me, blocking view of me from her man. I slowed quick to watch, but she started to get up. as soon as I saw his cock fall out of her, I kept going. It was right place at exact right moment to get away with it. I think they still knew because some of us were talking.

I remember thinking I hoped they had finished and we didn't interupt them in middle.

By spermkiss at 31,Jul,20 15:42 other posts of spermkiss 
Anyone who has an intimate encounter in a public place has got to expect to be caught. Indeed, many want to be caught.

What should one do if one stumbles on a public intimacy? Just what you did. Go on with your business and act nonchalant.

Adult Discussion Forum