Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Ok,here is a thread for discusson regarding Biden

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by phart at 15,Dec,20 23:33  other posts of phart
Biden related info seems to be getting swallowed up in other subjects,so for all to use as they see fit,here is a Biden topic thread.Throw candy,throw dynamite,I don't care.Although I don't "hate" the man,I hate his policys and ideas and would rather he be at home on his porch reading storys to his grandkids while Trump ran the country 4 more years.

Similar topics: 1.Problem of this discussion-forum is:   2.Forum Remoras   3.* SAY SOMETHING NICE ABOUT SOMEONE *   4.Illinois woman posted screenshot her local channel accidentally put on air at 10am declaring Biden winner   5.democrats and associated press close believeallwomen twitter account after Biden sexual assault case came to light  

New Comment

Comments:
By Ananas2xLekker at 21,Dec,20 18:05 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
It's real easy:
Biden is bad, Trump is worse.
Biden is a liar, Trump is world record holder.
Biden is getting senile, Trump has always been a fool and he's getting worse.
Biden needs meds to stay focused, Trump is incoherent either with or without meds.
Biden is a big plagiarizer, Trump can't even steal good material.
Biden is corrupt, Trump took corruption to the next level.
Biden's son is caching in for being Biden's son, Trump's children are doing worse.

But I don't really care about all of that. It's your president and if you can't seem to elect decent people, than you have to live with those clowns the most.
I only care what effect your president has on the world. Trump has been a complete disaster on everything I think is important for the future. I don't think Biden will be any good, but at least not as bad as Trump.
By phart at 21,Dec,20 18:08 other posts of phart 
Well until America gets it's own problems taken care of the rest of the world should be the least of our worrys.
I do feel like since a vaccine is avaliable for the wuhan that the companys should share the formula freely with the rest of the world so that countrys that can't afford all the research can at least have easier access.
By Ananas2xLekker at 21,Dec,20 18:37 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Your problems are not specific to the US. If you want to solve problems, working together with your allies solves them faster.
Viruses do not respect borders, so you do have the right idea about sharing vaccines. As long as pharma companies prefer profit over peoples health, how do you see that happen?
If you want to pressure China to be more responsible in preventing diseases, respecting international trade agreements and become a democracy, it would be advantageous to work with Europe on that, because we share those principles.

By Ananas2xLekker at 22,Dec,20 14:45 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Just on a sidenote; it's nice that you would like to share the Covid vaccines, but I hope you realize that most of them are developed and produced in other countries than the US. Since Trump pulled the US out of the WHO and he was very reluctant in pre-ordering any vaccines, the US can be lucky that other countries don't mind sharing with the US, because they see how much you need it.
By phart at 22,Dec,20 14:57 other posts of phart 
the "who" is why the shit spread.
By Ananas2xLekker at 25,Dec,20 09:56 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
What should they have done to prevent it?
By phart at 25,Dec,20 14:38 other posts of phart 
They just recently sent scientist into wuhan to figure out how the virus spread.MONTHS later.They should have been in there as SOON as the virus was determined to exsist and deal with it then and be honest with the world.The virus was dangerous LONG before ,months before,it got here and all over the world.The WHO,not the music group,shares blood on their hands along with the chinese government who either paid them off not to talk or threatened them.

By #623135 at 25,Dec,20 20:41
No, the shit spread because Trump and his cronies refused to believe there was a pandemic running loose in the world. He and his cronies should be put in jail
By phart at 26,Dec,20 03:05 other posts of phart 
You mean Pelosi is a TRump cronnie? She is the 1 saying come visit China town/
You mean Mayor Beblasio is a Trump Cronie? He said the subway is safe,and he actually rode it for 1 block!
You mean Biden is a Trump Cronie? He is the 1 that called the travel ban RACIST and Xenophopic.

By curvy8 at 25,Dec,20 09:34 other posts of curvy8 
Hope that we can get back to life as normal rather than a third-world shithole. Just sayin'
By phart at 25,Dec,20 14:39 other posts of phart 
I hope America does not sink to the level of libia or something
By #551147 at 25,Dec,20 15:30
If it does, don't forget to thank a retard dem/lefty/lib near you! And certainly don't forget to advise them to have another spoonful of feces and grin while they're eating it, they'll deserve it.

By tecsan at 25,Dec,20 09:36 other posts of tecsan 
Hope crazy uncle joe is up to the job...༼☯﹏☯༽

By phart at 24,Dec,20 23:07 other posts of phart 
only registered users can see external links

By phart at 15,Dec,20 23:35 other posts of phart 
Here is a link to begin.
Hunter Bidens laptop.
BLM
Biden's
Laptop
Matters
It was all covered up to help Biden towards winning the election.Getting Trump out.Now the system has the chance to us this to get him OUT so they can insert their trophy Vice.

By dgraff at 16,Dec,20 00:22 other posts of dgraff 
Hahaha he’s busted

By #623135 at 16,Dec,20 14:14
Phart it's all fake news. Everyone knows Hunter Biden is a great philanthropist. They stole his laptop. It was full of plans to help Mexican children be reunited with their parents
By phart at 16,Dec,20 22:52 other posts of phart 
So you give the Biden laptop the same credance we give the lack of evidence of voter fraud?
By Strongmember# at 18,Dec,20 21:17 other posts of Strongmember# 
@phart I think @Angel is joking. My take on the Hunter scandal is this:

1st. Hunter seems likely to be or have been a wild addict and it is not a stretch for me to imagine he could have taken advantage of his name and connections to get some cushy job arrangements and went around hinting that he could provide political access.

2nd. Links that Hunter did this in cooperation with Joe Biden are very weak. If Joe Biden never followed through with any of Hunter's shady attempted dealings then Joe Biden does not need to be held accountable. Some are worried he will put Hunter in a major role in his administration but I highly doubt that. We will see, but I don't think Hunter will be the next Jared Kushner. It is true that Joe Biden does not publicly condemn his son but not many fathers do so, even if they think their son did bad things, plus it is his last remaining son so he will still personally support him without granting him power in the Whitehouse.
By phart at 19,Dec,20 01:45 other posts of phart 
I knew Angel was jokeing,I was half ass joking myself as she doesn't believe certain things and I don't believe certain things as can be read in our post.
So you do think Hunter could be guilty?
What would your reaction be if crediable evidence was provided that joe biden was involved?
It should sadden most Dems regardless of their hatred for Trump
By Strongmember# at 19,Dec,20 10:35 other posts of Strongmember# 
If there was credible evidence he was involved, then I would say it depends what he did. If he clearly committed a crime that is fairly serious or it is discovered he was obviously operating corruptly with explicit money in exchange for modifying US foreign policy, then he should face consequences and potentially removed from office. I would be disappointed to learn this surely but I could not justify allowing him special privilege. We should have one standard for what we expect from our President. I imagine this will be investigated and my guess is no evidence will be found against Joe Biden. Even if it is however, the investigation will take a while, so unfortunately by then if he is removed from office you will have his VP step up. Though that would seriously damage the ticket heading into 2024.
By phart at 19,Dec,20 15:01 other posts of phart 
As much as I would hate to see Kamel get in there,that would about garrentee Mickey the Mouse could win on the 2024 Republican ticket,I don't even think alot of Democrats could vote for her for pres,after they learn more about her and actually accept what they hear and read after they see it with their own eyes.
By Strongmember# at 20,Dec,20 21:12 other posts of Strongmember# 
What is it specifically about her or her politics you think people will be most against? I tend to think that despite many claims that she has radical views, her resume shows a long career as a prosecutor. I tend to think of prosecutors as fairly conservative because they are always arguing on behalf of the law of the land. She was not some shady defense attorney focused on money. Her political career so far is a bit short so not too much to over-analyze.. and maybe she is still learning and shaping her beliefs.
By phart at 20,Dec,20 21:42 other posts of phart 
Uh,most of the progress she made up the ladder was climbing on her knees for 1 thing.
Long but good read.I aint finished yet myself

As far as her politics,she says we should all start out equal.That can't happen without ALOT of people loosing alot of what they have worked for.
That by it's self will cause hatred when you try to take a millionaires money he worked for and took risk for ,and give it to people that lay around under street lights doing drugs.
By Strongmember# at 21,Dec,20 01:15 other posts of Strongmember# 
'most of the progress she made up the ladder was climbing on her knees' - why do you say this. If just from that article it only mentions one relationship, which was public and consensual, with a man who was in a position of some power. She may have benefited from this relationship, but their match as a dating couple does not seem abnormal, nor is there any evidence to suggest she was with him just for connections.

I think you may be misunderstanding her politics.

I just read transcript and watched the video you may be referring to. I have a very different interpretation of the message. What I hear is someone describing a nation in which some people are born disadvantaged perhaps because their parents are poor, they grow up in bad neighborhood maybe, or the local school is not good. I strongly believe that all she is suggesting is we think about how to help those born disadvantaged with policies that try to make their childhood a little bit better, with a better quality education, so that they can equally start out in the world as 18 year olds. That is what I hear, and that sounds acceptable for me. I don't want to condone a society which blames innocent children for the sins of their parents. She in no way mentions everyone all having same amount of money now, and that let us take it from the rich and hand it to the poor. She is just discussing basic relatively inexpensive programs relative to the National Budget, for helping out disadvantaged children.

By CAT at 21,Dec,20 18:11 other posts of CAT 
Hear, hear

By #551147 at 21,Dec,20 16:45
What's to discuss?

Remember that old show, "The Biggest Loser"?

He could be the #1 contestant...
By phart at 21,Dec,20 18:09 other posts of phart 
He will have to really bust his ass hard and work overtime to beat Obama!

By #623135 at 16,Dec,20 14:09
So what does everyone think about Sand1 and Lix dominating the Best Image game?
By phart at 16,Dec,20 22:53 other posts of phart 
Whats that got to do with biden?

Focus! FOCUS! And no I aint pointing at a cheap old ford compact roller skate sedan either!
By dgraff at 19,Dec,20 02:58 other posts of dgraff 

By *kmadeau* at 15,Dec,20 23:41 other posts of *kmadeau* 
Biden is a disgrace to the entire Democratic Party, but they have no Leaders...
By #623135 at 16,Dec,20 14:17
@kmadeau@ care to prove your post? What exactly did he do to make him a disgrace? And as far as leaders we have Sanders, Harris, Cuomo
By phart at 16,Dec,20 22:52 other posts of phart 
Sanders a leader? Cuomo? SHeesh,you are hard up for leaders.
Cuomo is accused of some kind of sexual event now by a staffer. I bet since he is being considerd for Attorney General all that will be pushed under the big rug.And Biden will trip over that bulge in the rug on his way to go pee at 2 am.

By #574505 at 16,Dec,20 21:52
I heard he bought some land wondering why.!
By CAT at 16,Dec,20 22:50 other posts of CAT 
Maybe he wanted to make a resting place for you know who

By Sir-Skittles at 16,Dec,20 20:42 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Biden is a loser... won't last a year in office before he resigns.

By #275407 at 16,Dec,20 07:37
I don't vote, I don't like politics, I don't like politicians, but I can tell you that if I did vote, trump would be the last person I would ever vote for. I don't like his bullying and the way he talks even though there are some things I like that he has done. I'm just happy not watching the news and I dont care about anyone but myself, maybe I'll run for president

Adult Discussion Forum