Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

its an exam

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #5617 at 21,Mar,09 20:09
name the every parts of a women body in english

Similar topics: 1.My Physical Exam   2.My Yearly Exam On Thursday April 2nd.   3.physical exam time   4.woke up with a hardon after a colonoscopy   5.Gyno exam  

New Comment

Comments:
By #7976 at 22,Mar,09 00:21
An impossible task at best. Besides the clinical terminology for each of them, there are literally hundreds of slang variations based on country, region, ethnicity, etc. Be specific about what you want to know and perhaps you can get an answer.
By #5617 at 22,Mar,09 22:34
the sexual organs of female body
By #7976 at 26,Mar,09 02:43
That is a bit smaller sample but still a bit vague. I'll assume you want the typical and slang rather than the clinical names. Starting with the non sexual organ, the breast: boobs, tits, titties, hooters, bosoms, bazooms, knockers, rockets, puppies, pillows, buttons, blossoms, ta tas, baggies, blimps, rocks, silicon sacks, flatties, fatties, hangers, jugs, milk wagons, suckling sacks, nipple holders, sliders, mammys, equalizers, guns, and a few hundred more. Any one else care to add to the list?

Next time we'll try vagina on for size.
By #7976 at 27,Mar,09 05:33
I forgot to mention rack, floaters, and zazongas.

By neednopants at 07,Oct,23 13:00 other posts of neednopants 
That is easy: THE BODY. Because the female body is nothing but a sexual organ from the tip of the hair to the nail of the toe. A sexual and erogenous organ.
And so is a mans body too.
By leopoldij at 07,Oct,23 14:43 other posts of leopoldij 

By Sir-Skittles at 07,Oct,23 23:52 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Way to respond to something from 2009 and from people who are deleted.. stupid cunt!

Old rat!

By leopoldij at 07,Oct,23 12:35 other posts of leopoldij 
Pussy
Tits
Ass
Mouth
Etc

By #217 at 23,Mar,09 10:47
heaven on earth is all you need to describe your request

Adult Discussion Forum