pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Your wife's/girlfriend's orgasm

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #640091 at 26,Apr,21 21:08
How many of you guys have wives or girlfriends that have great, vocal orgasms? My wife has terrific orgasms. Good God I love hearing and watching her during her moment of pleasure! Its my biggest turn on. Sometimes I'll take her there 2 or 3 times with my hand before I put my dick inside of her. I love it when she cums!

Have you got a woman that cums hard? Let's see it.

[deleted image]

Similar topics: 1.Whore wife/girlfriend   2.Your best orgasm   3.When you you guys first give a girl an orgasm & how?   4.Black out orgasm   5.Keep myself from masturbating until my girlfriend comes home.  

New Comment

Comments:
By Lvphose at 13,Feb,22 22:37 other posts of Lvphose 
J was a great talker, moaner, screamer!

By #628350 at 22,Jan,22 20:02
My wife used to moan quietly then when she kicked off woulld groan loudly and long while her body was jerking and gripping my dick, when she'd calmed down she always wanted to hit me, though she never did, why, because she hated losing control of herself. Women are just the best and the weirdest things on Earth

By #659447 at 12,Jan,22 23:11
My wife moans while having orgasm but not so loudly. During orgasm her whole body shaking and love to watch it.

By Lvphose at 02,May,21 21:32 other posts of Lvphose 
At the very beginning before the slow motion kicks in you can hear her vocal pleasure. Believe me it doesn’t stop there as she screams, moans up to and when she cums!

By german_guy at 30,Apr,21 17:39 other posts of german_guy 
my wife has numerous orgasm and I enjoy it a lot, turns me on a lot

By #747 at 30,Apr,21 13:29
Meine Freundin kneift dann ihre Beine zusammen und mein Schwanz sitzt fest in ihrer Spalte. Sie lдЯt ihn erst frei, wenn ihr Abgang abgeklungen ist. Und meist darf ich dann nochmal Ficken!

By nekekal at 30,Apr,21 04:01 other posts of nekekal 
My wife never makes a sound. Of course she seldom has an orgasm. But even when she does it is hard to tell.

By knewbi at 28,Apr,21 21:20 other posts of knewbi 
Mine gets off easily and often. Being swingers for years she would get off with almost every guy she played with. Some nights it was a half dozen and more times. I recall one night I was working this sweet sexy woman and she was doing her boyfriend. We heard her get off a couple times in another room. They came into the room where were were and the woman I was doing started eating my wife and she blew it again. Then the guy started fingering her and fisting her and off she went again. Another time when we first started dating she had to have me in every room in the house. So I did her in each room and she got off each and every time in each room.. That is when I decided she was a keeper.
By #640091 at 28,Apr,21 21:56
Half a dozen times! Holy shit! Man I would be in heaven just witnessing that. Usually my wife has 2 good ones. Occasionally she'll get 3. Once 4, but I can't say she's every had as many as yours in one night. Nice thing with my wife, though, is that each one is progressively more intense than the last.
By knewbi at 28,Apr,21 22:14 other posts of knewbi 
Oh I am and anyone who works he over is too. She loves her sex and it does not matter if it is a guy a girl or a group. She rarely turns down anyone that wants to do her. Being swingers we are just fine with either of u having sex with anyone we want. As a matter of fact she was out on loan last weekend with a friend and his wife.. Gone two days and totally worked over when she got home. But still wanted me to fuck her..
By #640091 at 28,Apr,21 22:18
Lucky man!

By wycowboy at 28,Apr,21 21:01 other posts of wycowboy 
My wife is very vocal when she cums. I love hearing her grunt and moan and scream with her orgasm. The better her orgasm the louder she is.
By #640091 at 28,Apr,21 21:58
That's awesome. I guess you could say that the sight and sound of my wife's ecstasy is my personal fetish.

By cumcouplessa at 28,Apr,21 18:55 other posts of cumcouplessa 
Hubby here. Wifey is very vocal when she cums. Watching a guy make her cum, and watching/hearing her scream out in orgasm is probably the most exciting part of a 3'some for me.
By #640091 at 28,Apr,21 18:57
I would enjoy that too. It would be hard to hold my load watching that happen.

Adult Discussion Forum