She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Pre-Cum

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Girlzbumhumper at 27,Jun,21 04:17  other posts of Girlzbumhumper
How can I make myself Drip lots of pre stuff.?? Every once in a while I am able to get a couple drips and I really think it's hot using it for lube for fucking My girls Ass.. please help

New Comment

Comments:
By #645870 at 05,Jul,21 16:43
I love to edge for hours and I always produce copious amounts of precum and love licking it all off my fingers!!

By curvy8 at 04,Jul,21 02:12 other posts of curvy8 
my GF loves it when I rub it all over her tits

By #645575 at 03,Jul,21 16:36
I do drip a lot

By knewbi at 02,Jul,21 16:41 other posts of knewbi 
I spend a few hours jerking off and every so often I can actually feel precum emerging. There is a sort of tightness in my cock as it lets more out. Over a couple hour session I probably get to taste mine at least a dozen times...

By jocstfr at 02,Jul,21 16:05 other posts of jocstfr 
I'm cut so my exposed head rubbing against my clothing results in constant oozing of precum. I don't necessarily need to be excited or aroused, just the sensitive exposed head rubbing against anything trigggers the precum.

By #625826 at 27,Jun,21 19:33
Taste mine all the time

By #574505 at 27,Jun,21 18:37
love mime

By Ananas2xLekker at 27,Jun,21 18:27 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Maybe if you drink lots and lots of water. I've never noticed my pre-cum increasing from that, but it surely helps increasing my loads.

By biggripper1 at 27,Jun,21 17:24 other posts of biggripper1 
I do not produce any pre cum. It has not held me back and sexually no complaints.

By spermkiss at 27,Jun,21 16:15 other posts of spermkiss 
First of all, I strongly suspect that the amount of Pre-Cum a man produces is genetically determined and it cannot be changed. So all you guys out there who want more, just accept the fact that it ain't gonna happen.

I, myself, am a leaker. Much of the time a little bit will ooze out. If there is any kind of sexual excitement the flood gates are really opened. Sure, it's fun in the right situation and Pre-Cum makes a great fuck lubricant. But it's definitely a mixed blessing. When going commando one just has to get used to spots on one's pants. Again, a mixed blessing. In a pick-up situation a bit of moisture in the crotch can really advertise one's interest. And with washable pants this ain't no big deal because it readily washes out as long as hot water is not used. But going commando with dress pants is out of the question because it won't dry clean out.

By #631189 at 27,Jun,21 13:50
I only make precum if I really stimulate my exposed glans for a while. Can’t resist taking a quick taste with my finger.

By Wipperman at 27,Jun,21 11:54 other posts of Wipperman 
I also wish I knew to would I love to produce lots of precum

Adult Discussion Forum