Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Cheating on husband

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #650844 at 10,Sep,21 11:52
Do any other ladies out there enjoy cheating on their husband? And I mean like it gives you heightened sexual pleasure to fuck other men behind your husband’s back?

Similar topics: 1.Should I feel guilty? Cheating?   2.Is cyber fun cheating?   3.Need help please re: cheating   4.Its not cheating   5.Is it really cheating  

New Comment

Comments:
By #553818 at 22,Nov,21 20:29
My husband enjoys watching or hearing what I get up to - I'd never keep anything from him or do something he didn't approve of. Cheating is cheating.
By leopoldij at 25,Nov,21 00:58 other posts of leopoldij 
Is he doing the same? Does he fuck with other women?
By #553818 at 27,Nov,21 19:24
Nope. Would be more than happy for him to, but he just isn't interested,

By #652988 at 22,Nov,21 05:57
It only cheating if you get caught

By Sir-Skittles at 10,Sep,21 19:33 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Poof
By #275407 at 11,Sep,21 04:42
She got caught
By Sir-Skittles at 20,Sep,21 19:08 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
She got tuned up....
By Dev01 at 20,Sep,21 19:24 other posts of Dev01 
I'm pretty sure it was only an intellectual transexual with one testical under the guise of a woman.

Imagine that here

By knewbi at 20,Sep,21 17:09 other posts of knewbi 
Being a man I cannot answer that. My wife isn't into cheating but does love fucking other guys and has a heightened response to that when she does. But then don't we all when we fuck someone strange to us sexually? We were swingers for years and have slowed down but she still has a few guys she fucks once in a while.

By cumcouplessa at 13,Sep,21 01:41 other posts of cumcouplessa 
We honestly don't see the point in "cheating". Someone is always going to be hurt. So much better to be honest with each other and have your partners blessing. Sex is just sex. We all get the urge to have something different once in a while? Doing so behind your partners back doesn't say much for your feelings towards him/her. Keep it clean and respect one another. Respect is key.

By 7uncut at 12,Sep,21 14:18 other posts of 7uncut 
Fuck that. I don't know how anyone else feels. But I feel that once you're in a committed sexual relationship with someone, you only have half a consent to give. Because whoever else you're fucking...so are they, from at the very minimum an STD standpoint.

If they consent, yeah, go for it. If they dont...not only is it fucking rude (pun intended) from a physical standpoint it's nonconsentual. And fuck that noise.

You're welcome to feel differently. And I know everyone who cheats has it justified because he's so..whatever...leaves his socks out or cums quick or you blow him off because the new shiny thing will always be more fun. That goes from sex to go-karts to houses.

There's a rush getting a new thing and figuring out the new thing. There's a rush to the taboo. But you can do all that consentualy. There's roleplay, there's cucks, there's a fuckton of shit you can do.
By Dev01 at 12,Sep,21 20:06 other posts of Dev01 
Agreed

Adult Discussion Forum