Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Have you ever found someones sex toy?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #64328 at 11,Sep,21 20:19
Have you ever secretly found a family member or a friends sex toy? What was your reaction and what went through your mind?

Similar topics: 1.I Want To Be Someones Slave Now   2.Help please...   3.whould you say something about someones mom?   4.Slave   5.What you found in your homes  

New Comment

Comments:
By gingerpik at 20,Oct,23 04:38 other posts of gingerpik 
Found my sister's dildo in s shoebox while I was helping her move to a new place Made me pause for a second or two before I put it back just a second before my sister came back in the room

By PSerect at 17,Oct,23 22:59 other posts of PSerect 
I was at a friends house party once and I had to pee so bad but the bathroom was occupied, so his wife told me to use the one in their bedroom. It was dark in the bedroom and I nearly tripped on a giant dildo laying on the floor. When I returned to the party, she said jokingly, I hope you didnt find any toys in there. I said, I almost tripped on a giant dildo laying on the floor. Thank god I smelled it in time and walked around it.

By SexyboytoyzMtl at 17,Oct,23 20:40 other posts of SexyboytoyzMtl 
My mother sex toys and its fistfucking kit

By #656954 at 06,Aug,22 16:23
Never found one,but a friend is a doctor's receptionist and she told me she often pops in love eggs before work and leaves them there all day,says she has multiple mini orgasms

By #660539 at 22,Jan,22 18:46
Yes, when I was about 10, I was looking through my mothers panty drawer looking for a nice pair to put on. Way in the back under a small towel, I found a rubber cock. It was about 10 inches long. I guess she used it when my father was out of town.

By #574505 at 25,Oct,21 19:58
I once help my daughter move and found a dildo under her pillow guess she for got it there .

By desertdweller101 at 25,Oct,21 19:21 other posts of desertdweller101 
lol, yes i bought the house next door from my neighbor and when she came back to give me the keys i gave her a box of stuff that she left behind. In the box was a large dildo, as i handed her the box she looked at it then looked at me and said oops ! i laughed she turned red and quickly walked away.

By #652988 at 16,Oct,21 00:47
Yes my mother in law 10.inch dildo

By skinb at 22,Sep,21 01:36 other posts of skinb 
Walked into my roommates bedroom and he had a fleshlight on the floor right next to his bed. I didn't say anything because the roommates didn't know I like to mix it up from time to time and he wasn't attractive and stinky or I might have asked how do you like that and see where things went.
There was also a female roommate in that house that wore boyshort panties that really turned me on. When she did laundry she separated everything so took like 5 loads to get everything. So while the first load was going I would sneak over to the separated hampers and pick out a pair and a bra. I would wear the panties and cum on the bra. She noticed some missing one day before I got them returned and opened by bedroom door and caught me wearing her panties. Asked for them back and mentioned big cock as I handed them over(she had only seen one at the time but still make me feel good).
That was all that was ever said of that but going forward she always left a bra and pair of panties on top of the washer while doing the first load. I'd hear her walk down the stairs, past my room, and into the laundry room to see if I'd taken them. And of course I always had. Never came back in to watch though. She would then go upstairs to her room and close the door so I think she was getting off knowing I was getting off to her underwear.

By kupreanoff at 16,Sep,21 22:19 other posts of kupreanoff 
Yeah I was doing some remodel work on a boat one time and some of the plumbing that needed replaced ran along the back of a hanging locker in the master state room that was used by the owners wife . He had a bunk in the wheel house . So while removing things from the locker I found 3 dildo's one that was unbelievably huge . We had a good laugh .

By #646393 at 15,Sep,21 18:38
Found my sister's vibrating dildo

By biglimpone11 at 15,Sep,21 00:48 other posts of biglimpone11 
Yes help ex sis inlaw move , found her jack rabbit

By wycowboy at 15,Sep,21 00:29 other posts of wycowboy 
I found my mom's. She had quite the collection.

By galaxy123 at 13,Sep,21 14:22 other posts of galaxy123 
Yes, my mother had a few. I could hear the buzz sometimes outside her room.

Adult Discussion Forum