Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Membership?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by petunia51 at 25,Dec,21 11:28  other posts of petunia51
I am interested to know who are the oldest female and male users of this wonderful forum! How long have you been here? I've been enjoying the site since 2009!

Similar topics: 1.Membership   2.Notice for premium members   3.Why is membership dropping   4.Membership D R O P ?!?   5.Fake accounts  

New Comment

Comments:
By #656954 at 26,Dec,21 08:24
I'm 71 and masturbate regularly to the beautiful penis and vagina pics

By Sir-Skittles at 25,Dec,21 17:47 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Your profile says 2016 cunty
By petunia51 at 25,Dec,21 19:01 other posts of petunia51 
That's correct! But in 2009 I was registered under the username Accacia and then under Gerania and now under Petunia
By bella! at 25,Dec,21 19:23 other posts of bella! 
So are you claiming to be a longtime or an original member because you assert that you enrolled sometime in 2009? At one time I was able to somewhat prove my existence prior to becoming "bella!" on January 22, 2012 because I was able to find a post, my post that reflected my membership number in another member's blog. That member has since deleted so unfortunately I can no longer substantiate that claim.

I do recall you having a prior profile and I do recall you deleting said profile because of your poor membership rating. Looks like the current profile isn't faring much better.
By #275407 at 25,Dec,21 19:38
By bella! at 25,Dec,21 23:23 other posts of bella! 
It is kinda peculiar that he deleted his profile because of his membership rating and then return with the same attitude and behavior that caused his profile to go straight back to being rated as a "troll" once again, no? What really was the purpose of leaving?

By bella! at 26,Dec,21 00:13 other posts of bella! 
The poster has asked who are the OLDEST male and female users of the "forum". Does he really mean the oldest or does he actually mean which members have the longest, continuous membership. Does he really mean members who participate in the forum or just having site longevity? Not understanding the essence of the question, I'm going to just going to offer up these two members.

As far as a SYD member, member #99612, a member since August 27, 2010 and who admits to being 89 years young, basque9 . If anyone is unaware of who basque9 is, you must stop by his page and introduce yourself. He's absolutely amazing!

As for the SYC member, a member since September 19, 2011, member #195829, 63yroldpussy who admits to being 73 years young. Again, another amazing member!

Both basque9 and 63yroldpussy are very active and continually upload new pictures in their gallery and chat with members making it difficult for them to actively participate in the forum.

Adult Discussion Forum