She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Verifying Members

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Nashville42 at 18,Jul,22 17:28  other posts of Nashville42
Since being able to verify members, I’ve had a few requests. For those of you that can verify, what criteria do you request to make sure they are good?

Similar topics: 1.Purging inactive members   2.Verifying Fakes   3.Verification   4.Verification Misconception…   5.Verifying  

New Comment

Comments:
By #675701 at 29,Jul,22 02:52
I verify you to verify me ok

By Robben at 18,Jul,22 17:45 other posts of Robben 
I request a handwrited note with the text ”Hello Robben from /the nick name of the person/” which the person should hold up beside the cock or pussy and make a picture and post to me.

Sadly one of the persons who had been verified by me later was excluded by the Abuse Panel so I lost my rights to verify. So the method isnt water proof however better than nothing. Im actually not sure how my status to verify is for the moment.
By Sir-Skittles at 20,Jul,22 12:43 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
100% agree. I think I am done verifying as well.

By dgraff at 19,Jul,22 10:13 other posts of dgraff 
I don’t even bother anymore to much risk

By #275407 at 19,Jul,22 06:22
Personally, I wouldn't verify any member that hasn't been with this site less then three years and has involved themselves with many members here. Then I would have to ask them to verify themselves to me in a way I would be sure they were real. Most old time members are reluctant to verifying others because it has caused problems in the past for them and the loss of there verifying status.

Adult Discussion Forum