Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Slight change

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by admin at 23,Aug,22 14:45  other posts of admin
There were always problems with pic of the month contest, such as excessive spamming and unhealthy political scheming. But now I see that there are only 2 pics in the current pic of the month contest in the female section. It's became a complete joke. Little more and there will be only one female photo. Not much of a contest. So I'm removing it from the main page and replacing with recent free theme contests winners which seem to have essentially more activity.

Similar topics: 1.If you could change anything about...   2.what would you change?   3.What would you CHANGE about your dick?   4.gay bi straight lesbian   5.Can you post a pic in forums without adding it to your public ones?  

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 23,Aug,22 15:10 other posts of bella! 
Sounds like a winner!

Is this adjustment only for SYC members? Although there are many more SYD members versus SYC, spamming and requesting votes something needs to be tweaked on SYD. Time and time again, we see the same SYD members win the coveted trophy..... I still believe that monthly winners should be excluded from entering the contest for a period of 30, 60, 90 days in order to encourage newcomers to enter thereby allowing them an opportunity to win.
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

The only thing I would have done differently would have been to make the change effective at the first of the month.
By CountryCouple54 at 23,Aug,22 15:33 other posts of CountryCouple54 
Well I guess they're could be some good out of this. If you when a free themed picture contest, your picture goes up in the top right corner and will receive free advertising until there's a next context winner. Then you could spend last points by not having to advertise that picture on the banner.
By bella! at 23,Aug,22 15:43 other posts of bella! 
The only hiccup there might be is an influx of pictures of "girlfriends". Let's see what happens.
By CountryCouple54 at 23,Aug,22 16:19 other posts of CountryCouple54 
This problem stems from having a small amount of female members. And I think administration will see the same handful of girls that were entering the potm are the same girls entering the free theme picture contest. The only difference is like you said Bella, there's a lot more female entries in the free theme picture contest due to men posting female pictures.
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

It's like member mattsjohnson18. He has won several free theme contest for best tits on the women's side by entering the same pics of the same girl over and over.
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

Yeah I know, it's probably his young girlfriend and not pics of a random girl out in public.
By bella! at 23,Aug,22 18:01 other posts of bella! 
Just an f.y.i., I interacted with mattsjohnson18 a number of months ago when his profile was reported for posting internet pics. I reached out to him because the picture or pictures of the female were the crux of the matter. Best I recall is that mattsjohnson18 was at some type of event and obviously there was some nudity. The young lady posed with him in one of the pictures, he is the owner of those pictures and admin and the world are good and in alignment!

By mattsjohnson18 at 24,Aug,22 01:17 other posts of mattsjohnson18 
Bella!'s reply is correct. Also, I'm fine with restrictions that limit how many times or how often a pic or person can be entered. I'm not one to ruin things for others.
Also, sidenote: I've entered several pics of myself in contests that didn't win...lol. I'd like to think we're all just here to have fun and enjoy ourselves. I'm happy to refrain from entering similar contests with those pics.
By CountryCouple54 at 24,Aug,22 01:49 other posts of CountryCouple54 
It wasn't calling you out. We were simply stating that you have won on the girls side from a male account. Trust me, I am one to understand that putting a woman, girlfriend, or wife on your page will do wonders. You keep doing you.👍
By Dev01 at 24,Aug,22 01:51 other posts of Dev01 

By mattsjohnson18 at 24,Aug,22 03:15 other posts of mattsjohnson18 
No worries, I wasn't feeling attacked or called out; just responding. I honestly never paid any attention to girl's side vs boy's side. I see the contests in a list. I vote on all of them because it's fun; and enter some of them. I agree with your larger point about the same people entering the same kinds of contests. Like I said, I'll curtail it on my end.

By #574505 at 23,Aug,22 15:23
Gets boring when same people enter for potm
By bella! at 23,Aug,22 15:25 other posts of bella! 

Indeed but especially when there are so few verified SYC members.
By #574505 at 23,Aug,22 15:31
Yes the changes of verification others can't play.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Will top of the month. Be change next.
By bella! at 23,Aug,22 15:39 other posts of bella! 
I understand the concern that members had with regard to verification. SYD members would enter pictures of their "girlfriend" in the Pic of the Month and so often the "girlfriend" has was smoking hot and/or a cleverly reversed and cropped internet picture.....real SYC members didn't stand a chance.
By #574505 at 23,Aug,22 15:43
Yes true

Adult Discussion Forum