Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Shave or not to shave

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Lik2play at 22,Sep,23 02:36  other posts of Lik2play
I'm 64 years old I have been shaving my cock ack an balls for ,15 years now should I stop shaving or keep it shaved. When is it time to stop shaving

Similar topics: 1.To shave or not to shave, that is the question?   2.to people who shave   3.to shave or not to shave   4.Why do guys shave their pubes ?   5.to shave or not to shave ?  

New Comment

Comments:
By casado at 20,Nov,23 19:58 other posts of casado 

--------------------------------------- added after 28 seconds

Faзo sempre. Gosto de tudo bem lisinho.

By juppy at 03,Nov,23 03:23 other posts of juppy 
I like it shaved. Been shaved probably 4 years now. Its just more comfortable.

By nekekal at 02,Nov,23 01:33 other posts of nekekal 
I like the way it looks trimmed. Do whatever you want and like. Or if you have someone else enjoying your cock and balls, you might try whatever they like.

By LGA6969 at 29,Oct,23 21:12 other posts of LGA6969 
I like shaving especially my balls

By BirdDog at 29,Oct,23 03:45 other posts of BirdDog 
I go back and forth, but I really like my balls shaved after letting it grow wild for a time. It is a great feeling!👏🥂👌

By #699038 at 29,Oct,23 02:15
Dont stop shaving my thoughts are shaved pubic area looks clean neat and tidy i have been shaving since i was 17 and im 55 now i will never stop shaving

By Lvphose at 16,Oct,23 05:51 other posts of Lvphose 
I’d like to get a manzillan

By GIFTED14U at 15,Oct,23 02:18 other posts of GIFTED14U 
I love having my cock and balls shaved,even my ass at times...I've never ducked a girl that didn't like it and some thanked me after a blow job and they had no pubs in there mouth..shaved cocks look much = and cleaner.URL=//showitoff.org/1bkd52j1rwk3pic.html][/URL]

By GIFTED14U at 15,Oct,23 02:15 other posts of GIFTED14U 
I love having my cock and balls shaved,even my ass at times...I've never ducked a girl that didn't like it and some thanked me after a blow job and they had no pubs in there mouth..shaved cocks look much = and cleaner.

By Raypark at 26,Sep,23 12:47 other posts of Raypark 
Keep shaving, no age to stop shaving. Shaved or trimmed pubic hair is more hygienic, sexier, shows all your assets clearly, feels better, …..

By neednopants at 24,Sep,23 08:50 other posts of neednopants 
I like both ways, but I really love the feeling of my smooth skin down there. So I usually shave.

By SixInchCock69 at 22,Sep,23 20:18 other posts of SixInchCock69 
do NOT shave! real men have a bush, a neatly trimmed pubes are the way to go

By #662360 at 22,Sep,23 20:04
Stop shaving only when you stop growing pubes. I like a good thick bush of cock fur round a guy’s sex kit so I don’t shave but my wife trims it neat.

By SluttySarah069 at 22,Sep,23 10:50 other posts of SluttySarah069 
As i LOVE X DRESSING AND BEING FEMME i ALWAYS SHAVE MY COK. BALLS, ARSE AND CHEST ETC TO BE SMOOTH. -I'm 76 and still kinky

Adult Discussion Forum