She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

DAVID McCALLUM and ROGER WHITTAKER R.I.P.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by routemaster at 26,Sep,23 07:48  other posts of routemaster
Heard on the 8 a.m. radio news this morning that the Scottish born actor David McCallum has passed on at the age of 90. He will best be remembered, of course, for that 1960s hokum "The Man From U.N.C.L.E.", a Scotsman in America playing a Russian, although I was never a big fan of that. He did lots of other things, was in "The Great Escape" with Steve McQueen in 1963 and the 1970s British series "Colditz" and turns up in lots of old late 1950s/early 1960s black-and-white films in supporting roles before he was famous. R.I.P.
Also, while I was away on holiday last week, it was announced that the singer Roger Whittaker had passed on at the age of 87. His best known song is probably "I'm Gonna Leave Old Durham Town" but my favourite is "The Last Farewell", a truly beautiful song, wonderful melody, haunting lyrics.
R.I.P.