Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Chat and Masturbate

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #1551 at 13,Apr,09 00:21
Would anyone like to just contact a member when they are horny,and chat back and forth,until you cum?It might be a new section for folks who just want to let go with others who feel the same way...

Similar topics: 1.Do you masturbate when getting sex regularly?   2.masturbation with circumcised penis   3.Masturbate before sex   4.Masturbate-a-Thon   5.iPhone chat room issues?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #550386 at 03,Mar,18 03:20
If anybody is horny n wants to chat hmu. Im waiting and ready to chat about anything that gets me hard

By leopoldij at 02,Mar,18 16:08 other posts of leopoldij 

By #463848 at 02,Mar,18 14:04
I found today that LSPG now has a videochat section

By PoloFields at 12,Feb,18 23:32 other posts of PoloFields 
One of the things I love most here, finding someone who's masturbating while I am here.
By #463848 at 02,Mar,18 14:03
Isn't that most of us?

By biggripper1 at 21,Feb,18 18:46 other posts of biggripper1 
I do on squirt.com and then skype. Its great fun

By #463848 at 14,Feb,18 07:18
Some of the sites like xhamster and dinky-dick have video chat sites. DD has the option of multiple views

By #64328 at 12,Feb,18 21:11
im almost always masturbating while i am chating on here.

By phart at 12,Feb,18 14:05 other posts of phart 
It would seem it would eventually go from clic-wank-clic-wank-wank-clic-wank and you bust the key board? Kinda like rubbing your head and pat your stomach? Eventually you screw up.

By sailor at 13,Apr,09 02:16 other posts of sailor 
Sounds interesting. Kinda hard to chat and wank at the same time though.
By #463848 at 12,Feb,18 13:23
And even worse if it involves typing on the keyboard.

By #463848 at 12,Feb,18 13:22
I used to do it on SK*** but since MS took over it is not the same and I have deleted it. Xhamster has a video possibility between friends.

It is sometimes one sided as there is a discrepancy in readiness between the two involved. However, if it is just about watching each other and not necessarily about both getting to orgasm then it cam be OK.

By sailor at 05,May,09 13:01 other posts of sailor 
i'm ready.

By #7976 at 04,May,09 02:53
I've only done it once now and I just type fast. In between, I don't seem to loose much and it keeps building up slowly till I am ready to lose my load. I just tell my textual lover that I am going to take a minute to release and she gave me some sexy words of encouragement. The finish was wonderful and we had a nice, slow, gentle afterglow conversation to make it even better. Sort of a verbal cigarette.
By #8288 at 04,May,09 07:07
It's really great when you are "in synch" with another person chatting. And it sucks when the internet connection is flaky or traffic bogs down response times....leaves you hanging & wondering what the hell happened, or are you going to get to "finish" together, or what...???
By #7976 at 04,May,09 18:55
Unfortunately, the technology comes at a cost. The upside is that where else could you find a partner for "remote" sex with no threat of repercussions or a high cost in monetary or emotional terms. My guess is that poor connections are a small price to pay.

By ero2715 at 21,Apr,09 21:09 other posts of ero2715 
I have done it occasionly it is a nice experience. Cumming together can be difficult maybe the other guy is not jerking off and just leading you on. however I did enjoy it shooting a load.

Adult Discussion Forum