pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Save Blow jobs !

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by tightcock at 15,Jul,10 11:09  other posts of tightcock
I am straight , or i think i am , would love to have a blow job from a guy , my girlfrend is no good ad giving head , what are the STD risks whith that ?

Similar topics: 1.BEST "BLOW-JOBS" BY GUYS OR GALS! WHAT'S YOUUR EXPERIENCE?   2.Question about everybody's favorite thing... BLOW JOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   3.Only Like Blow Jobs?   4.How often do you get your dick sucked, and how often do you cum from being sucked?   5.Why do guys give better blow jobs?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #13219 at 16,Jul,10 04:59
Guys know what guys need Girls seldom have a clue as to what to do. I have sucked quite a few over the years and I never had a problem... Less likely for you to have a problem as suckee......
By #23212 at 17,Jul,10 03:33
Well, 'dances12', while your comments are generally well thought out and appreciated, you have very much missed it this time. Where/how could you possibly come up with such an erroneous statement as, "Girls seldom have a clue what to do"?? You are way off this time!
By spermkiss at 30,Jul,11 18:07 other posts of spermkiss 
Well, sort of off. While I've received great head from women, I'll agree that men are usually better at sucking cock. A man has a dick himself and he knows what feels good.

By spermkiss at 30,Jul,11 18:02 other posts of spermkiss 
First of all, despite what others have said, you can be straight and still enjoy receiving a blow job from another man. For that matter, you can be straight and still enjoy GIVING a blow job to another man. Human sexuality is not so simple as saying someone is either straight or gay. Most gay men when placed in a sexual situation with a woman will become aroused and be able to perform. And most straight men when placed in a sexual situation with a man will become aroused and be able to perform. There are thousands of men on this very site who self identify as straight, but who have an interest in sex with other men. Many actually do it. There are undoubtedly millions worldwide.

Now to answer your question. The risk of contracting an STD by receiving a blow job from someone else (man or woman) is quite small. For that matter, the risk of contracting an STD by GIVING a blow job is quite small.

No discussion of STD's would be complete without mention of The Biggie: HIV. The risk of contrating HIV thru oral sex, either inserter or receptor, even including swallowing, is so slight that it is virtually non-existant as long as two simple precautions are observed. Don't do it if either partner has an open sore on his penis, on his lips or in his mouth, and don't do it within one hour after the receptive partner has brushed or flossed his teeth.

So if you want a blow job from another man, go out and get one. If you're reasonably attractive and if you have a nice looking dick, there are thousands of cocksuckers out there who would be delighted to suck you off just for the fun and saisfaction of doing it. You wouldn't have to do anything except lean back, relax and enjoy it. Notice I said "cocksuckers", not "gay men" or "gay cocksuckers". Not all cocksuckers are gay.

Adult Discussion Forum