Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

showers and urinals

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #65952 at 28,Sep,10 10:37
anyone else embarrassed when having to change in front of others. I try to hide in showers and try to use the cubical when using public toilets

Similar topics: 1.cum and piss   2.BIG dicks at urinals   3.Urinals   4.Public urinals fun   5.Who do you know that has a nice big SOFT COCK ?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #285354 at 28,Jul,14 13:05
You have a great looking cock and appear to have no problem showing it here. No need to be embarrassed. I grew up in a region where the majority of boys were circumcised. Often times in the showers at gym classes I was the only uncut ****. I was very self-conscious. Now that I know that there I more uncut cock than cut cocks in the world, I would enjoy showing my uncut cock to my cut classmates.
By 3fdfd at 29,Dec,15 20:32 other posts of 3fdfd 
I suppose a guy with an uncut cock in a shower full of cut guys would stand out - teenagers want to "blend in" - so that could a problem in a high school [or the vice versa situation] but we all grow out of our "teenage fears" [hopefully]. Your uncut cock is just super.

By Meandick at 05,Aug,14 23:42 other posts of Meandick 
I used to be nervous but now I'm fine, nothing to hide.
By 3fdfd at 29,Dec,15 20:26 other posts of 3fdfd 
no - certainly nothing to hide

By #469049 at 04,Aug,14 02:01
My job means comunal showers. And yes I used to hide in the corner. In the end most don care what you have got. But Ime frightend of them because if I look I start to get an erection. so I try to look away. It makes my legs shake in the showers when men stand near to talk. Its not so easy to concentrate with a penis close to me.
By spermkiss at 04,Aug,14 15:28 other posts of spermkiss 
So what if you get an erection? Erections are normal and natural and all men get them. There isn't a man in the world who hasn't sometimes gotten an erection in a locker room, changing room or communal shower. So what should you do when this happens to you? Don't do anything. You should neither show it off nor attempt to hide it. Just keep on doing whatever you'd be doing if you didn't have an erection. Keep on washing yourself, chatting with the other guys and acting natural. In all likelihood everyone will pretend not to notice.
By #469049 at 05,Aug,14 20:28
Sounds good. Ime never sure what happens. I stop thinking normal.And my legs shake. I just stop functioning properly.The werst was a mate said one day in the shower. If you get any thinner. Ime going to want to fuck you. It went hard instantly.And then he just laughed. As I went scarlet.But Ime getting better with age. I dont care so much
By spermkiss at 05,Aug,14 23:53 other posts of spermkiss 
So don't care at all. If you get hard, you get hard, so what? As for the guy who said he wanted to fuck you and that gave you a hard-on, well, that's what he was hoping for. And you say this is the worst thing that happened. Man, it sounds like the BEST. He wanted to fuck you and you wanted to be fucked. You should have turned around leaned forward and spread you ass cheeks, offering him your ass. With any kind of luck he'd have fucked you right there with all of your other mates watching and cheering the two of you on.
By #469049 at 06,Aug,14 13:46
Well nice and dierect. But no I didnt want my arse fucking. I had already been fucked senseless. In childrens homes. And it was just pain part of living in those days. Teenagers stuggle with what they are. Or did.The werst is because sex I knew about. None of the men botherd to kiss. Yes I loved the kis. I didnt want it to be over. He walked away because he knew I had come. Bad luck. .... But you seem to know better
By spermkiss at 06,Aug,14 19:12 other posts of spermkiss 
Nice and direct, but now I see it as inappropriate. My remarks were cavalier and flippant. I apologize.

If you wanted a romantic encounter with another man that included kissing, but got only raw sex and which was over as soon as ejaculation occurred, then you probably have issues. If you had anal sex f-o-r-c-e-d upon you in ****'s homes, than you probably have BIG issues.

I strongly suspect that you have more problems than I or anyone else could deal with over the internet. I sincerely believe that you could benefit from professional counseling. Please consider it. Send me a Private Message if you want to discuss this privately.
--------------------------------------- added after 80 seconds

The word that got censored is "c-h-I-l-d-r-e-n-'-s.

By #454258 at 29,Jul,14 04:31
my only issue at the gym locker room. I live in a small town, and am afraid someone I know will see me. other wise, no problems
By spermkiss at 29,Jul,14 05:49 other posts of spermkiss 
So what if someone you know sees you? You'll be seeing him as well.
By #454258 at 30,Jul,14 04:00
like I said. small town, rumors spread, they are assholes, I need to move
By #23212 at 30,Jul,14 09:10
Again, so what?
You mean a "rumor" like, ... (toondick) was seen in the locker room today by ..., and it definitely can be confirmed that he has 'male parts down below'?
Perhaps you have some other problem?
By spermkiss at 30,Jul,14 14:34 other posts of spermkiss 
Yeah, I gotta think that something else is going on here. Changing from street clothes into gym attire in the locker room, showering after a workout and getting dressed again in street clothes afterward are all normal parts of going to a gym. So what's the big deal? What kind of rumors are going to be spread?

Or are you hanging out fully nude, fully erect and making a point of showing off in the locker room? Or stroking out a load in the shower? Or giving other guys blow jobs? These things just might cause rumors to spread. But just showering and changing clothes? I can't see it.
By #454258 at 03,Aug,14 23:24
more like im out of shape, and feel self conscious about it.
By #23212 at 04,Aug,14 04:29
Only one gym in Yakima county? And geez, 'an out of shape person in a gym'--wow, how rare! And so again (and I'm trying to help you here), 'So What?'
By spermkiss at 04,Aug,14 15:16 other posts of spermkiss 
I agree. You're out of shape. So what? A lot of people are out of shape. But you're better than they are because YOU'RE DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT. You're going to the gym.

Nobody has an absolutely perfect body. NOBODY! We all have our own little flaws and imperfections. So don't be self conscious! Sure, when you disrobe in the locker room other guys there are going to see that you're out of shape, but as you keep going back to the gym and you get better they're going to remember what you used to look like and they're going to notice the improvement.

Like sinanff47, I'm trying to help you here.

By #11202 at 03,Oct,10 08:50
i like it when guys check out my dick when pissing at the urinal, i like stripping off in front of guys in the changeroom and showers too, they all look you know, gay and straight, i look at them too, i got a boner a few times, i was 1st embarrased but like the smiles they give you and the little sideways looks, even the straight guys want to look at a nice hard dick. be proud and show yourself whenever you can, it is great for confidence !
By spermkiss at 03,Oct,10 17:18 other posts of spermkiss 
Right on! Dicks are good and erect dicks are even better. Yes, ALL MEN like to look at other men's dicks. It's a guy thing.

By mywusch at 03,Oct,13 17:30 other posts of mywusch 
you are right! i like it

By #420420 at 27,Jul,14 04:51
I'm not the really 'hot' guy, and a little heavy and I never expected someone to look, but I was showering, and this skinny little guy made eye contact, and he was Super hard, and packing like .44 Magnum!! He was huge, and proud, and I smiled, because I don't judge, or have issues, and maybe, subconsciously, I want to play and have that experience.

He took my smile, and eye contact as an invite, and came over, smiling, with the biggest erection I had ever seen!!

I got hard, and I don't know why, and he thought that was an invitation.

I'm not an attractive kind of guy, so I was kind of liking this, but I'm not gay, and I didn't understand why I was so hard, because I didn't want to do anything with him!

We dressed in the locker room, and he was looking at me, smiling, and it didn't bother me, but rather made me smile, because nobody ever looked at me and got hard,like that!!
By spermkiss at 29,Jul,14 06:14 other posts of spermkiss 
Isn't it flattering to know you turned someone on? That's probably why you got an erection. His excitement excited you, even though you are not gay (though by your own admission you're GAME). The next time this happens, kick it up a notch and start jacking off. He'll probably begin as well and the two of you can jack off together.

By #64328 at 27,Jul,14 21:06
I always got a thrill out of habing to be naked in front of others in gym class or someone seeing my dick at the trough style urinals in school. Even in grafe school exhibitionism was a very exciting thrill

By #368616 at 27,Jul,14 13:59
I'm the same except I love the showers and urinals, and find both really horny - except my cock gets other ideas and shrinks unbelievably!! I get really nervous and embarrassed by it which I think makes it worse! My bf is larger than most soft, which doesn't help either as it makes mine look even smaller next to him lol!! Hard I like mine, but soft & out and about it's too small!

By #289712 at 18,Oct,13 14:12
Im not really worried I dont care whos looking. Its who isnt thats important!!!
By spermkiss at 18,Oct,13 14:50 other posts of spermkiss 
Great line!

This reminds me of an Oscar Wilde quote on the subject of gossip: "There is only one thing worse than having people talk about you. It's when they do NOT talk about you."
By #289712 at 20,Oct,13 21:07
Ain't that the truth.
By spermkiss at 21,Oct,13 15:41 other posts of spermkiss 
Another great Oscar Wilde quote: "See no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil and you won't be invited to cocktail parties."

Then there's the matter of Alice Roosevelt's pillow. She was the daughter of President Theodore Roosevelt and she had a pillow that she kept on a settee in the family's living quarters in The White House. On that pillow was embroidered: "If you can't say anything nice about anyone, come sit next to me."
By #289712 at 31,Oct,13 13:29
Alot of the classics are still very applicable.

By #435272 at 09,Oct,13 03:23
I love going the the gym and showing with all the guys. Can't help but check out other guys cocks!
By spermkiss at 25,Oct,13 15:58 other posts of spermkiss 
And you're straight, too. 'Just goes to prove what I've long said: Guys like showing off their cocks to other guys and guys like looking at other guys' cocks. All guys do, not just gay guys. It's a guy thing, not a gay thing.

By #104894 at 29,Sep,10 00:10
not embarrased but afraid I'll get erection so sometimes I also hide or avoid looking at the other guys..
By spermkiss at 29,Sep,10 16:32 other posts of spermkiss 
It is totally cool to get an erection in a changing room or a gym shower. There isn't a man in the world, gay bi-sexual or straight, to whom this has not happened, so don't be embarrased when it happens to you.

It is also totally cool to discreetly check out other guys. All guys, gay bi-sexual and straight, do it. It's a guy thing.

What to do if you become erect. Just keep doing whatever you were doing before. You should neither attempt to hide it nor call attention to it. Just keep in mind that erections are a normal and natural occurance that are part of life.

In all likelyhood the other men present will pretend not to notice. If somone should comment on your having an erection act surprised and say "Oh, do I?", then look down at your dick and say "You're right, so I do. Thanks for noticing." Then change the subject. In the unlikely event he should try to steer the conversation back to your erection, look him in the eye and ask why your penis is so fastinating to him.
By #7976 at 30,Sep,10 00:02
One slight modification. If your intent on showing your erection, your probably giving the go-ahead signal for someone to comment. If it's something you don't want to call attention to, that's what gym towels are for.
By spermkiss at 30,Sep,10 22:39 other posts of spermkiss 
The key word in you comment is "intent". A truely astute and aware individual should be able to sense by the demeanor of the man with an erection whether it was due to sexual arousal and that a comment and/or advance was welcome or it was just a spontaneous erection that just happened to occur.

Virtually all men get spontaneous erections and they can occur anywhere any time. To be embarrassed about it and attempt to hide it ("...that's what gym towels are for") is a recipe for impotence.

Of course some men are louts who are not astute and aware and that's why I made my suggested response should an unwelcome comment occur ("Oh, do I?" "....Thanks for noticing.")

By #427741 at 08,Oct,13 15:56
I like your mentality! Bloody brilliant!
By spermkiss at 11,Oct,13 21:46 other posts of spermkiss 
Thank you. You say the nicest things.

By #437945 at 25,Oct,13 14:54
After Racquetball I like to shave and that includes my package before I shower,I must say that draws attention and I have had a couple or three heads pop in the shower and ask if I need a hand.Who am I to say no
By spermkiss at 25,Oct,13 15:53 other posts of spermkiss 
Man, where do you play racquetball? We could shave each other. Shaving someone else and being shaved by someone else is super hot. It puts both of you up close and personal with all of each others intimate parts. Having an audience for this is even better.

By NOWHEREMAN at 09,Oct,13 07:21 other posts of NOWHEREMAN 
I avoid that shit like the plague!

By #432966 at 07,Oct,13 21:12
I have a small dick I'm also embarrassed at urinals, I piss in the cubicals as well. I know how you feel. As for changing or showers, I never do it, at least not past my underwear and if that I change rlly fast. Actually drunk one night with a buddy who spent the night, I layed in my briefs with him in the bed.. He was staring at it and I didn't care. Kinda wished something woulda came from it. We are both straight pretty sure he'd do it tho. Just no way for either of us to bring it up scared of the others response and it would be awkward after..
By spermkiss at 07,Oct,13 21:29 other posts of spermkiss 
First of all, you do not have a small dick! The photo on your page with the ruler shows that you are just under five inches. This is just on the low side of average as the average length is just over five inches. You're medium size, not small.

And even if you were small, so what? A lot of people (myself included) like small dicks. And medium size dicks and big dicks. All dicks were meant to be seen.

So step up to the urinal and whip that puppy out. And don't hug the urinal. Step back and let the guys on either side of you have a good look.

The next time you go to a gym or pool, drop those pants and show yourself off. Spend as much time as you can in the locker room and shower totally nude.

You can do it! And once you do, you'll find it's fun.

By Cutewilly at 04,Oct,13 06:03 other posts of Cutewilly 
Interesting how you would be embarrassed to show your cock in a shower or at a urinal but will post pictures online. The joys of internet anonymity.

By Odin_york_pa at 04,Oct,13 02:11 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
nope, ur seeing me naked whether u like it or not

By #101402 at 04,Oct,10 00:16
Happened to me so much in high school I had to quit all sports I was involved in. I went to a school where graduating class was 17 people. Being gay in a VERY small school can be rough. Especially in a tiny redneck town in Texas.

By #81941 at 28,Sep,10 20:46
I like it too much and always have to cut the shower short and grab a towel because I get an unwanted boner.
By #101402 at 03,Oct,10 22:08
Happened to me so much in high school I had to quit all sports I was involved in. I went to a school where graduating class was 17 people. Being gay in a VERY small school can be rough.

By #43515 at 01,Oct,10 19:50
Taking a leak, no problem,
But shaowers IE YMCA I like them, and most time my shaved pierced cock get hard and I don't mind anyone looking

By #33070 at 01,Oct,10 12:02
I hate useing urinals but showers I strip down most the time

By #88663 at 30,Sep,10 11:57
You shouldn't be embarressed! You have a wonderfull cock and should be proud of it! Who cares if you get hard ...

By #7976 at 28,Sep,10 21:53
I grew up at a time with everyone went swimming nude at the YMCA. While as an 8 year old boy I was a bit embarrassed, I got over it quickly. After being in hundreds of athletic locker rooms and spending ten years in the Navy, stripping down in front of men or women is no issue. I don't know if this helps but here's my philosophy.

If someone wants to look at my body, that's there business as long as they doesn't stair, comment, or touch. Looking is a no harm, no foul activity. That being the case, just forget about the others around you and go about your business.

Good luck and relax.

By spermkiss at 28,Sep,10 18:56 other posts of spermkiss 
You're a member of SYD and you get uptight about whipping out your dick at a urinal or dropping your pants in a changing room or showering in a common room? Come on man.

I love whipping mine out and giving the man at the next urinal a show and I'll strip nude at the drop of a hat. It's fun to linger nude in the shower or changing room knowing that other guys are checking me out.

By pifad at 28,Sep,10 14:32 other posts of pifad 
I love changing rooms as well. Along with all male showers. And for the life of me I can't imagine why you'd be embarrassed. You've got a nice body and hot package.

Adult Discussion Forum