Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

best friends sister gave me a handjob

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #14728 at 21,Dec,10 04:49
i was at my best friends house spending the weekend. he was taking a shower and i was in the living room watching tv and his sister was watching also. i knew she liked me before so i was surprised when she wanted to fool around. she sat next to me and pulled my cock out of my short and started rubbing it and licking the tip. i got rock hard and she was stroking my cock very fast. after several minutes of stoking i came all over myself and her. boom.

Similar topics: 1.the best cum ever   2.Is it wrong for my sister and i to be nudists together?   3.I AM HAVING SEX WITH MY WIFE SISTER   4.**** Blowjob friend growing up   5.Handjobs? Yay or nay?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #562152 at 19,Nov,18 16:16
What about your best friend? Did he get to give you a hand job and lick you?

By #570945 at 19,Nov,18 15:54
In today's episode of things that never really happened........

By #572188 at 18,Nov,18 18:43
You are so lucky

By #528209 at 10,Mar,17 03:23
I was at my friends once with his female sibling in the kitchen while talking to his parents in another room through a passage way. She came up behind me and started to play with my cock while I was trying to carry on a sane conversation with the parents. Nothing like this had happened with her before. I finger fucked her while she jacked me off and talked more or less normally to her parents. Thank god someone had just made coffee because the room would have smelt like fish market.
By leopoldij at 10,Mar,17 06:59 other posts of leopoldij 
Excellent! The unexpected is always better than the planned one, especially when it comes to sex.

By leopoldij at 24,Jan,17 22:07 other posts of leopoldij 
Did your best friend ever find out?

By qqqq1234 at 09,Mar,14 23:10 other posts of qqqq1234 
WOW what a hot story

By #41858 at 09,Mar,14 22:19
Did she mention you're being circumcised? I think its really hot when a girl notices if you're cut or not and comments on it

By slipper at 22,Dec,10 04:04 other posts of slipper 
I hope you reciprocated!!!

Adult Discussion Forum