Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Delete poor quality pics

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #23740 at 13,Apr,11 20:41
Who agrees that all the poor quality pics should be deleted from this site by admin? Despite the instructions to only post high quality images, at least 50% are crap - out of focus, too dark and god knows how many posters here have yet to find out how to use the close-up function on their camera!
So come on admin - either clean up the rubbish or let us delete the crap quality pics!

Similar topics: 1.Points deduction   2.A puzzling observation.....   3.The points mechanism here is pretty dumb.   4.poor quality pics ?   5.Quality of your pics and thus your member's page  

New Comment

Comments:
By phart at 11,Jan,17 13:48 other posts of phart 
sheesh, somebody woke up with a cob up their ass.

Find something more important to worry about!

By kebmo at 11,Jan,17 10:39 other posts of kebmo 
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It's my gallery, only I should control it's content within the rules of the site.

By #417547 at 07,Sep,13 22:42
I hope you check out my page I do have one pic that I lost points on I think for not being in focus I did not want it in focus when I took it,something for the imagination it could be called art and sometime it's in the eye of the beholder please don't take points away from pople comment on them. And some of the outhers if I get more bad comment on any of my pics I will remove. Come on let me know don't hide and take points please!

By #10886 at 14,Apr,11 02:37
I think that just giving the poor quality pics (I won't call 'em photos!) a negative vote will get the message across!

I realize that not all the posters here are pro photographers and take that into consideration. We should at least get rid of the technically poor pics.....ie; out of focus, too dark, too light, and just can't tell what it is! shots!!
By #59855 at 14,Apr,11 15:33
From Matt's Wife: I hate the neg voting fore but your right, if people vote against our pics I pull the pic but I also delete the person from my friends list and ban them from our page L0L

By bigone21 at 07,Sep,13 21:59 other posts of bigone21 
@foreskins4ever:

one thing undisputed: you have GREAT quality pics!! SUPER!!

By #59855 at 13,Apr,11 21:44
From Matt's Wife: I disagree, who is to decide what is good and what is poor quality? I say to each there own and if you don't like it then don't look at it. I can look at anyones pics and start to pick them apart
By #34386 at 14,Apr,11 09:52
Im with matt wife, its very subjetive and dont think that are that many bad pics, just some are from cam phone or uploaded raw without any editing but not all had the skills or just trying to see how is its post. I think thats its more convencional and not so great pics in general that crap. Spermkiss have right about not show mistakes, I pick very carefully my pics and only post what I think its good, but thats not the common and its not realistic to think that all members going 4 it Just that not post a web pics that its farrrr to common have credits 4 me

By fancyabit at 05,Sep,13 04:08 other posts of fancyabit 
Well said. "don't like, don't look at it" furthermore if admin start to delete poor quality pictures then when all poor quality pictures has been deleted...what next?

By MoeJoe at 15,Apr,11 11:07 other posts of MoeJoe 
All digital cameras now come with macros settings and are easy to learn how to use, so there should not be much reason for all of the out of focus closeups that we see here. They also have a lot of settings to accomodate for lighting etc.. It's a bit of a shame that so many do not bother to learn how their cameras work, because I have seen a lot of great cocks here, but displayed with very poor quality photos.
By spermkiss at 15,Apr,11 21:13 other posts of spermkiss 
I know what you mean MoeJoe. It's really heartbreaking to see a really fine penis poorly photographed. Out of focus, bad lighting, poor picture composition so that the tip is cut off at the edge of the frame, etc.

By spermkiss at 13,Apr,11 21:31 other posts of spermkiss 
I could not agree more about there being a huge number of poor photos on this site. The only thing I disagree on is the percentage of crap. Demisagain's estimate that the percentage of crap is fifty percent is extremely conservative. It's probably closer to ninety percent.

Come on SYD members, if a photograph does not turn out well, DON'T POST IT! Nobody wants to look at a dim, out of focus picture. A good artist NEVER shows his mistakes.

I realize, however, that's what's good and what's bad is subjective. What is bad to one person might be good to another and vice versa. Once the site administrator starts censoring photographs because he thinks they are "bad", we've gotten on a very slippery slope that could lead to undesirable consequences. The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

This is a problem for which I see no easy solution. Perhaps the site administrator and other SYD members would care to weigh in on this subject.

Adult Discussion Forum