Recent Posts of member smartex

By smartex at 02,Aug,21 14:29

By smartex at 24,Sep,20 16:58
Just can't say NO if asked to show my hole...

By smartex at 25,Oct,19 11:12

You asked for it...

By smartex at 01,Aug,19 12:32
I think this is a problem of people uploading their pics into the wrong categories in the first place... This and its sister site both have an ass section, but it seems many post just anything into "normal dicks" (or cunts...).

Personally, I absolutely enjoy looking at cocks, but have a strong love for asses and assholes, too, male or female. These ass sections are a good thing. I regularly visit and post there myself. And particularly the close ups turn me on...

By smartex at 01,Aug,19 12:04
Most viewed:

By smartex at 01,Aug,19 11:59
This one:

By smartex at 15,Jul,18 21:19
Absolutely, yes.

By smartex at 08,Jun,18 22:15
Yes, been there, too...

By smartex at 18,Mar,18 20:36
Hooking up with a guy I met on a site similar to this one and jacking off together. He was a bit older than me (me in my early 30s then...) and had a big and beautiful cock. But it was all new to me and I was afraid to actually touch and play with it...

By smartex at 28,Jan,18 14:23
I bought my first digital camera about 15 yrs. ago. To this day I am wondering what made me take pics of my cock right when I tried it out for the very first time... And what made me look for opportunities to post these pics on the net not long after... I found a dick comparison site (German and not longer in service) and uploaded my pics, with trembling hands, probably. All totally new and very exciting...
But then selfish me just wanted to promote my own cock. I was, up to this point, in no way interested in other guy's dicks. However, I have since come to like them a lot. I now absolutely enjoy to look at and admire a beautiful cock.
I also like showing my ass. And to see others exposing theirs is a big turn-on, too...

From the archives:
[deleted image]

By smartex at 18,Jan,14 16:46
This thread will never die...

By smartex at 18,Jan,14 16:42
I like to see both men and women putting dildos or other suitable objects up their asses. I also take the freedom to post such pics myself.

By smartex at 18,Jan,14 16:33

By smartex at 15,Dec,13 21:14
I admit to having done so...

By smartex at 27,Oct,13 13:55
I like this pic...

By smartex at 14,Aug,13 19:56
And counting... Very well presented!

By smartex at 14,Aug,13 19:54
My currently most viewed pic is this one:
[deleted image]

I have no idea why. It has not received any comments so far. Is there something wrong with it...?

By smartex at 11,Aug,13 19:53
I have profiles on a number of amateur web sites similar to this one. Usually these will state jacking off with other guys as one of my interests...

By smartex at 09,Aug,13 11:53
I was jacking off together with another guy just recently. He sat and I was in front of him playing with his hard cock. He had a very nice looking cock and at this moment it just felt "natural" for me to take it in my mouth. So I told him and just did it. I didn't finish him, but sucked on the cock for a while. The way it felt for me was "interesting". Not bad, but I think I just like licking a woman's pussy and ass more. (Anyway, you never know. If a guy is nice and has a nice cock I might give it another try...)

By smartex at 06,Jul,13 12:03
I agree with this 100%...

By smartex at 26,Jun,13 21:34
I trim it from time to time, but never shave...

By smartex at 26,Jun,13 21:31
I have done so, but with only very few people on the train and noone really able to see what I was doing... I just felt like taking my cock out and play a little, saved my cum though...

By smartex at 12,Mar,13 00:40
Jacking off outdoors is total fun to me and I enjoy it whenever possible. To my knowledge I have not actually been caught so far, but had a photographer with me a couple of times,,,

[deleted image]

By smartex at 09,Mar,13 13:06
I am wondering, too...

By smartex at 03,Mar,13 16:19
There's quite a few asshole threads here... Anyway, here's mine:

By smartex at 02,Mar,13 14:27
There seems to be something special about outdoor pics... Not sure what it really is, the chance of being caught or watched in an urban evironment, the feeling of being one with nature in the woods... Anyway, I enjoy the outdoor pics, but there's of course great indoors, too. A nice cock, pussy or ass will look good either way...

By smartex at 02,Mar,13 13:07
OK, here's mine:
[deleted image]

By smartex at 02,Mar,13 13:02
Addicted is a bit strong maybe, but I admit posting pics gives me sort of a kick each time... I don't know why, but it seems the cock just can't get enough of attention...

By smartex at 17,Feb,13 16:08
Love masturbating in company. I have done so with girlfriends (duo) and other guys (up to 3)...

By smartex at 08,Feb,13 00:22
Looks like this thread is more about cocks out of jeans... Well, then.

[deleted image]

By smartex at 01,Feb,13 15:37
When I bought my first digital cam the first thing I photgraphed without even thinking about it was my hard cock. I found sites like this on the net and enjoy showing my private parts to the world from this day on.

For those interested, I've just searched the archieves and posted some of these old pics:

[deleted image]

By smartex at 01,Feb,13 15:24
It seems my cock just can not get enough of attention. I love
it being looked at (and commented...). Developed this in my late twenties. I got turned on immediately by the idea of sharing my cock via the net and meet other like-minded people to show our cocks, pussies and asses to eachother.
And yes, I have a few pics of myself that do indeed turn me on.

By smartex at 27,Jan,13 13:56
I like to watch normal people's cocks, pussies and asses when I jack off as well as having mine being looked at. That's it basically...

By smartex at 06,Dec,12 00:26
For me watching a guy shooting cum is always a big turn on...

By smartex at 11,Nov,12 16:42
Comments are always nice, whether they come from gay/lesbian/bi/straight men or women doesn't really matter to me. I post my cock for ALL to see.
I consider myself to be straight (basically...), but absolutely love looking at other guy's cocks. And I will comment if I like what I see (i.e. ). So, how could I feel offended in any way by other men commenting on my pics?
It has been said before and I agree, when posting pics and exposing your cock to the world via a site like this you just can not expect only women to comment. Even if your profile states "straight"... (Only a fool could, maybe...)

Also, my experience is that most and best feedback on a cock will always come from gay men.
As for comments from women I think that's really hot, but it seems they're more silent admires and not so quick with comments. Maybe they do not like my cock... Or maybe they are not women, just pretend to be. Or it's because so many men think just a nice comment on their cock equals "I want you to fuck me" and spam female users with mails...?

Anyway, feel free to comment on my cock everybody...

By smartex at 09,Nov,12 17:32
Circle jerking is great...

By smartex at 04,Nov,12 23:37
Why not? Here's my hole...

By smartex at 04,Nov,12 23:24
Yes, I like to play with my asshole, too...

By smartex at 04,Nov,12 23:14
Yes, I have a buddy for jacking off together from time to time. It's fun...

By smartex at 26,Apr,12 09:24
I always do. If it gets really cold in the winter I'll wear a t-shirt, though, but no pants. Never...

By smartex at 14,Apr,12 21:39
I have been caught wanking by my mom, a flat mate, girlfriend(s).

By smartex at 15,Feb,12 22:35
Mцchte mich anschlieЯen: Im Freien zu wichsen ist geil. Lege aber keinen Wert auf Zuschauer. Hцchstens Mitwichser... ;-)

By smartex at 05,Jan,12 13:01
Der Vollstдndigkeit wegen will ich mein Teil hier auch vorstellen...

http://showitoff.org/hqlsjp6j0q4ipic.html

By smartex at 05,Jan,12 12:14
As for males I enjoy looking at big hard cocks the most. Seeing a guy with a dildo up his ass is also a big turn on for me. And I have come across a few nice male/male fuck pics as well...
In the cunts department I usually look for asses first.

That's just my basic search preferences. Normally I lose myself in both male and female member galleries very quickly and there are great pics of all types and everything...
In general I like the idea of people (including myself) showing their most private parts on the net and that is the biggest turn on of all...